Spring practice Updates Day 13

Meh, it's a freaking opinion from a guy with 48,000 posts, who lives on the site night and day. It's a freaking opinion--get a life. Means about as much as the opinion of a guy with ten posts.

Seems like you’re obsessed with my post count. What does that have to do with Griffith sucking balls? Appreciate you taking time off from your kick ass life to discuss this with me. :salute:

Reactions: 7 people
Seems like you’re obsessed with my post count. What does that have to do with Griffith sucking balls? Appreciate you taking time off from your kick ass life to discuss this with me. :salute:

No likes for you. ( in the soup Nazi voice)

Reactions: 2 people

...a whole new definition for obsession. Stick to posting, you're prolific at that...at least.

Having said all of this, Griff, Hooker, Rucker, et al , are very competent sports reporters, even if you disagree with their various columns sometimes.

Maybe Pruitt's first week was disastrous!!:yuck:

Reactions: 2 people
Seems like Pruitt does not want the defense guessing on what the offensive play is.

But rather knowing what it is not.

Guessing is easier.

No likes for you. ( in the soup Nazi voice)

I would refuse yours. Newfound self-contrived integrity. :aggressive:
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
...a whole new definition for obsession. Stick to posting, you're prolific at that...at least.

Having said all of this, Griff, Hooker, Rucker, et al , are very competent sports reporters, even if you disagree with their various columns sometimes.

Maybe Pruitt's first week was disastrous!!:yuck:

I’ll do as I please...pretend you have a say in it if makes you move down there. Didn’t call out Hooker or Rucker...just your personal Hemingway, Griffith...so much trifle and bluster. A responsible journalist waits for facts to become so...doesn’t declare them. Same category as Wolken and Adams imo. If you’re a fan of agendas, I guess there’s a value.

Reactions: 3 people
Not sure if you have too many, or not enough posts to agree.

I dream of a day when little low-post count kids, and little high-post count kids can get along in harmony, where kids are judged by the quality of their character rather than the number of their posts. Yes, I have a dream.

I dream of a day when little low-post count kids, and little high-post count kids can get along in harmony, where kids are judged by the quality of their character rather than the number of their posts. Yes, I have a dream.

When Pruitt was hired my first several posts were how disappointed I was about not getting "rock star" type coach that I thought we needed to get out of the mess we've been in for a decade.

I also said I knew I would be fine by the time spring rolled around. I can't help how I feel, but with time I can change my feeling, and I knew I would. I ain't got time to be so damn pessimistic, especially about football.

Well, its spring and I'm fine now.

Nothing I've heard or read jumps out and says "We're gonna challenge Georgia for the East". But, I don't get the feeling we're gonna suck the dirt off everyone's cleats either.

I honestly think 6 wins is likely and if not, I'll be good as long as we were at least "IN" 10 of them.

I just don't see Pruitt and this staff sucking it up to the point of "the sky is falling."

I dream of a day that I'm right, or wrong in a better way.

Disagree. Griff, Hooker, Rucker, Rutherford, Brice...all do a good job. You maybe just don't like what they say sometimes.

Mike Griffith is very good at what he does. He has a lot of contacts, a lot of experience around some very good football teams and coaches. He has strong, informed opinions.

The fact that he gets such a strong reaction from readers shows that he is doing his job. Hate him or like him, just keep talking about him. That's his goal and his job.

Disagree. Griff, Hooker, Rucker, Rutherford, Brice...all do a good job. You maybe just don't like what they say sometimes.

Griff is a idiot who lacks any objectivity. He lost all credibility with his Lyle Jones man love last year. Agree that all the others, to somewhat varying degrees, cover Tennessee pretty fairly and objectively, although a few (Hyams and Adams for example), tend to reflexively track anti-Vol which damages their credibility as well.

Reactions: 4 people
Mike Griffith is very good at what he does. He has a lot of contacts, a lot of experience around some very good football teams and coaches. He has strong, informed opinions.

The fact that he gets such a strong reaction from readers shows that he is doing his job. Hate him or like him, just keep talking about him. That's his goal and his job.

no argument there.

I don’t like Griff, yet I’ve never listened to him even once, and after reading maybe 2 of his articles, haven’t done so since. I seriously doubt that he appreciates that I “hate” him, since he gets absolutely zero clicks or ratings from me. So, if he doesn’t want any new readers or listeners, which I doubt is his goal and job, he should continue replicate the crap “reporting” he did last fall.

When Pruitt was hired my first several posts were how disappointed I was about not getting "rock star" type coach that I thought we needed to get out of the mess we've been in for a decade.

I also said I knew I would be fine by the time spring rolled around. I can't help how I feel, but with time I can change my feeling, and I knew I would. I ain't got time to be so damn pessimistic, especially about football.

Well, its spring and I'm fine now.

Nothing I've heard or read jumps out and says "We're gonna challenge Georgia for the East". But, I don't get the feeling we're gonna suck the dirt off everyone's cleats either.

I honestly think 6 wins is likely and if not, I'll be good as long as we were at least "IN" 10 of them.

I just don't see Pruitt and this staff sucking it up to the point of "the sky is falling."

I dream of a day that I'm right, or wrong in a better way.

You have too many posts for me to take this seriously. Plus, tl;dr.

you may be SOL given how long and distinguished your ignore list is.

Haha.

To be honest, it wasn't really worth reading, it was just something on my mind I felt like saying. The only response(s) I was expecting was questions on my 10 game comment. Lulz.

BTW, I gave your post a like JP. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Haha.

To be honest, it wasn't really worth reading, it was just something on my mind I felt like saying. The only response(s) I was expecting was questions on my 10 game comment. Lulz.

BTW, I gave your post a like JP. :)

oh, yeah, that was total BS. but i figured it was bait, and left it alone.

VN Store

Back