Spreading Islam the Obama way.

Righttruth.typepad.com

Sounds legit.

Every other source for that quote is a blog or other uncredible source.

Ron, did you ever come up with some sort of evidence that the quotes I produced were bogus as you claimed?

John Mariotti's book seems to me to be much more informed than your opinion which you make up out of thin air.

BOMBSHELL BETRAYAL: Obama Leaking Info to Media to Thwart Israeli Strike and Protect Iran's Nuclear weapons Program - Atlas Shrugs

Iran's plan for a second Holocaust must be stopped, John Bolton

The Obama administration is leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran. Enemy in the White House. Not only is Obama an anti-semite, he is anti-American (anti-freedom.) His islamophiliac polcies compromises American security. Iran is clearly an American threat.They have been at war with us since '79. Israel was willing to do the heavy lifting because our reckless and feckless president was too weak, too compromised. But to betray an ally like this?

'Baku grants Israel use of its air bases' Senior US officials tell 'Foreign Policy' "Israelis have bought an airfield and the airfield is called Azerbaijan."

Is it any wonder that 20% of Americans think Obama is Muslim. But their fruits ye shall know him and so we know him.

ABC is soft selling this bombshell story but this steaming pile of dung will expose this saboteur no matter how pretty the package the enemedia manufactures.

JERUSALEM – Two reports today about Iran’s nuclear program and the possibility of an Israeli military strike have analysts in Israel accusing the Obama administration leaking information to pressure Israel not to bomb Iran and for Iran to reach a compromise in upcoming nuclear talks.

The first report in Foreign Policy quotes anonymous American officials saying that Israel has been given access to airbases by Iran’s northern neighbor Azerbaijan from which Israel could launch air strikes or at least drones and search and rescue aircraft.

The second report from Bloomberg, based on a leaked congressional report, said that Iran’s nuclear facilities are so dispersed that it is “unclear what the ultimate effect of a strike would be…” A strike could delay Iran as little as six months, a former official told the researchers.

Untitled-11_wa.jpg

Betraying an ally

To sum up, the American publications caused the following damage:

Iran now has a decent picture of what Israel’s and America’s intelligence communities know about Tehran’s nuclear program and defense establishment, including its aerial defenses.

The Iranians now know about the indications that would be perceived by Washington and Jerusalem as a “nuclear breakthrough”. Hence, Iran can do a better job of concealment.

The reports make it more difficult to utilize certain operational options. These options, even if not considered thus far, could have been used by the US in the future, should Iran not thwart them via diplomatic and military means.

Needless to say, this is not how one should be treating an ally, even if this is a relationship between a superpower and a satellite state. The targeted assassination campaign currently undertaken by the US government also sharply contradicts President Obama’s declaration at the AIPAC Conference, whereby he and the US recognize Israel’s sovereign right to defend itself by itself. One cannot utter these words and a moment later exposes Israel’s vulnerabilities and possible strike routes to its enemies.

Indeed, there is a difference between legitimate persuasion efforts and practical steps to thwart Israeli plans and eliminate them.

For a total of seven years, I served as Yedioth Ahronoth’s reporter in Washington, so I know very well that with a few exceptions, the US Administration knows how to prevent leaks to the media if it so wishes. This is the case even when dealing with former officials, and most certainly when dealing with current government officials. What we are seeing here is not a trickle of information, but rather, a powerful current, a true flood that leaves no doubt as to the existence of an orchestrated media campaign with clear aims.

Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
Constitution for the United States, Article III, Section 3.

Ron, did you ever come up with some sort of evidence that the quotes I produced were bogus as you claimed?

John Mariotti's book seems to me to be much more informed than your opinion which you make up out of thin air.
I have presented an equal amount of evidence that your quotes are false that you have that they are true.

Let's think about this; why would the for profit media not report the story about King Fahd? It would be ratings gold. They would make millions if that were reported on their station. Even the Republican National News known as Fox News hasn't reported it. They know it didn't happen.

I have a quote of gsvol saying he dresses up like a girl and has gotten away with it for years. It's true. I read it on a blog. Blogs are always truthful.

Now, unless you can "prove" you didn't say it.... I suppose that makes you a tranny.

I have presented an equal amount of evidence that your quotes are false that you have that they are true.

Let's think about this; why would the for profit media not report the story about King Fahd? It would be ratings gold. They would make millions if that were reported on their station. Even the Republican National News known as Fox News hasn't reported it. They know it didn't happen.

I have a quote of gsvol saying he dresses up like a girl and has gotten away with it for years. It's true. I read it on a blog. Blogs are always truthful.

Now, unless you can "prove" you didn't say it.... I suppose that makes you a tranny.

168va8n.gif

What a load of crap.

I havn't seen the first thing you have produced other than the claim the quotes were false.

You seem to believe the media is based strictly on the profit motive.

If that is the case why is it every night that ABC, NBC and CBS are in lock step and cover almost all the same stories? Where is the competition?

Don't bring up FOX, the Saudis own over 20% of that company also.

As for the RNC, a picture is worth a thousand words.

0013729e477108f6e02012.jpg

When we went into Afghanistan, Bush named the operation 'infinite justice', the Saudis said you can't say that, allah is the author of all justice, so Bush renamed the Afghan operation 'enduring freedom.'

You start out on an inane track and end up in complete silliness.

obama-papers.jpg

168va8n.gif

What a load of crap.

I havn't seen the first thing you have produced other than the claim the quotes are false.
I have produced an equal amount of evidence as you have. None. Everything I post comes from my favorite blog. Therefore, it is true.

I have produced an equal amount of evidence as you have. None. Everything I post comes from my favorite blog. Therefore, it is true.

I realize you are in deep denial.

Deny the following;

Sun News : Islamist revolution for sale in TO bookstore

TORONTO - An Islamic bookstore in east Toronto is selling books that urge Muslims to usurp the Western world and install an Islamic State in its place.

The books, written by deceased Islamic scholar Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi - are available at the Islamic Circle of North America bookstore in Scarborough.

"Islam wishes to destroy all States and Governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and programme of Islam regardless of the country or the Nation that rules it," Maududi wrote in Jihad in Islam. "Islam requires the earth - not just a portion - but the whole planet."

Maududi was an influential Pakistani journalist, theologian and Muslim revivalist leader who wrote more than 120 books and pamphlets and lived from 1903 to 1979.

He is described in the preface of one of the books as an author who "provided the present-day revival of Islam with its intellectual foundations."

If you don't want to believe the 1993 quote from the Saudi king, how about the two other quotes you claimed were false?

I'm surprised you havn't played the race card yet, this may be a new record for you.

From Obamama's Cairo Speech:

"Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance. We see it in the history of Andalusia and Cordoba during the Inquisition."

Which of course is a load of crap because anyone that does a real study of the history of Islamic occupation of the Iberian peninsula during that time knows full well that there was no tolerance by its Islamic rulers against the other religions. It was slavery and pay the jizya tax, or convert. Atractive young women were sent off to serve a concubines in the harems of the sultans and strong healthy young men were sent off to serve in islamic armies.

In 1011, there was a massacre of Jews in Cordoba: which was followed by other slaughters in other parts of Al Andalus, notably in Granada in 1066.

Was there a Golden Age of tolerance that Obama is talking about?

What can be concluded is that under the Umayyads of Abdul Rahman III, civilization flourished for only about 100 years because true Islam was not practised, and indeed to Jews and Christians dhimmitude was not as severe, and they mixed with Muslim scholars; Literature, Medicine, Science and Astronomy advanced; Poetry and Music flourished (not banned); Wine was drunk for pleasure (not banned) Indeed, it could be said that:

“the Golden Age happened in spite of Islam, NOT because of Islam”.

When Cordoba was sacked, the scholars moved base to Toledo after 1085AD where science and literature flourished under Christian rule, NOT Islam. Scholars came from Europe to embrace new ideas then spread this throughout Europe.

But, in any case, this was long before the Spanish Inquisition, which started in 1478. Cordoba had been reconquered by Spain in 1236. The city was not under Muslim rule during the Inquisition.

Muslims performing their jihad, killed more people in the year 2009 than were killed in the 300+ year era of the Spanish inquisition.

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“it is important for Western countries to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit”
Barack Hussein Obama

“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“The contribution of Muslims to the United States are too long to catalog because Muslims are so interwoven into the fabric of our communities and our country”
Barack Hussein Obama

“I have lived in a Muslim-majority country... I know, because I am one of them.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“Moreover, freedom in America is indivisible from the freedom to practice one’s religion. That is why there is a mosque in every state of our union, and over 1,200 mosques within our borders. That is why the U.S. government has gone to court to protect the right of women and girls to wear the hijab, and to punish those who would deny it.”
Barack Hussein Obama

“We are not nor have we even been at war with Islam”
Barack Hussein Obama

There is a long list, do you deny all those also?

Here is one from me that you can feel free to quote any time, I will not deny it.

Barack Hussein Obama is more full of crap than a Thanksgiving turkey.

Obama

It seems that when it comes to addressing Muslim terrorism, nobody in Barack Obama’s Administration can tell the truth.

His Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, Jonnie Carson has declared the Muslim murder sprees in Nigeria are not driven by Islam’s hatred of any religion but their own.

Carson said, “religion is not driving extremist violence” His statement came the day after a Christian church in Nigeria was bombed during an Easter Sunday service.

The attack, which killed 39 Nigerian Christians, followed the same plan used by Boko Haram a Nigerian Islamist terrorist group when they killed 40 Nigerian Christians on Christmas Day in the troubled African country.

Carson who is a comfortable liar compared Islamic terror in Nigeria to ‘ethnic diversity’ in America saying, “I want to take this opportunity to stress one key point and that is that religion is not driving extremist violence either in Jos or northern Nigeria.

While some seek to inflame Muslim-Christian tensions, Nigeria’s ethnic and religious diversity, like our own in this country, is a source of strength, not weakness and there are many examples across Nigeria of communities working across religious lines to protect one another.”

Brushing aside reality and relying on the willing blindness of the Democrat cheerleaders in the media the unfunny Jonnie Carson ignored the facts of the Easter Sunday attack. He said nothing about how the murders in Nigeria were committed which was by suicide bomber – the signature weapon of Islamic terrorists.

Knowing the bobble heads in the media would smile and write down everything he said, Carson made no mention of the ongoing campaign by the Nigerian Islamic terror group Boko Haram which translates to “Western education is forbidden.”…… Boko Haram’s oft made vow to exterminate Nigeria’s Christians.

http://www.coachisright.com/if-even...ma-is-so-much-more-dangerous-than-we-thought/

A Wayne Madsen 32 page pdf file is opening up a Pandora’s Box of American foreign aid money dispensed wildly and broadly overseas. The reporter cites American dollars intended to buy starving villagers rice actually going to finance foreign military weapons purchases for various wars, conflicts, and insurgencies. Our tax dollars earned through the hard work and sweat equity have not been used to our benefit but rather to further the Islamazation of these continents which is now almost complete.
---------------------

The investigative reporter’s dogged pursuit of the Obama-Dunham family odyssey in places from Jakarta to Jalalabad, and from the Ford Foundation to the Oval Office makes for fascinating reading: But how to verify it?

Rumors abound that Madsen has grown so fearful for his life that he has broken up with a long time companion and left the country. A noted author and syndicated columnist; Madsen’s reports have been widely circulated. He is the author of “Genocide and Covert Operations in Africa” and “Jaded Tasks: Big Oil, Black Ops & Brass Plates.”

A picture of Stanley Ann Dunham “visiting a Balinese duck farm officially as part of her work to secure bank loans for small businesses” is included in the five part report of international intrigue and American dollars. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner’s father Peter Geithner acted as the Ford Foundation’s grant selector for projects in Indonesia, and President Obama’s mother worked for or with him as Madsen reports.
-------------------------

What really is apropos here is the admonishment of George Washington who warned America in his Farewell Address delivered to our new nation on 17 September 1796. Washington said, “Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence the jealousy of free people ought to be constantly awake since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of a republican government.”

I will say this, anyone who wants to subscribe to the Barrack Hussein Obama narative that his (purported) father was a poor goat herder in Kenya is very misled, Barrack Hssein Obama Sr. was a well to do elitist who was employed by the Kenyan central bank.

The Kenyan central bank is, like our own federal reserve, subject to and more or less controled by the BIS. :salute:

Pharaoh’s Magicians Woo the White House | Walid Shoebat

Abdul Mawgoud Dardery and Sondos Asem of the Muslim Brotherhood delegation that recently visited the White House, were confronted by the Blaze’s Will Cain on CNN:

“You say things to us in English… but many charge that when you go back to Egypt and you speak in Arabic, you say just the opposite.”
--------------------------

Westerners like Cain and Kristof fail to ask the right questions, especially since they presumably do not read Arabic. Perhaps a staff transforming into a snake that eats up the serpents of Pharaoh’s magicians is in order. Whatever western media has reported so far about the Sisterhood will remain infinitesimally small until it learns to translate what members of the Sisterhood say in Arabic. It would probably take the White House, western media, and the public in general a decade or so to catch up and realize how ill-equipped they are to deal with it.

Sisterhood is extremely active. It consists of highly educated media icons who speak multiple languages while traveling the globe and wielding influence over several international organizations, from the United Nations to women’s advocacy groups. Entire families like Sondos’ belong to it. The Sisterhood’s membership includes male supervisors, along with their activist wives and daughters; spies who’ve proudly disclosed their past “heroic” acts; Nazi affiliates from the time of the Brotherhood’s inception; Hijab advocacy groups in Europe; prominent doctors that became public figures; and even media moguls who double as conspiracy theorists while serving as cogs in the propaganda war machine.

The Muslim Brotherhood means what it says and fulfills its mission for the Sisterhood which was established in 1933, headed by Lebiba Ahmad. That mission, which is not translated by Sondos’ English version of the Ikhwan website, is “to gain and acquire a unified global perception in every nation in the world.”

In 2009, Sondos expressed a desire to meet president Obama and outwardly expressed her desire that he would “open the door for (our) hope to advance political Islam.” (that means Sharia law)
----------------------

Sondos emphasized that, “Islam cannot in any way shape or form be separated from politics,” because in her view “Islam is a religion and a State.” American media is failing misearably by not examining the Arabic rhetoric; Sondos [in Arabic] is a diehard Islamist. Cain was right but failed to expose specifically, the Arabic he knew existed but had no access to.
-----------------------

"We want everyone to be reassured… that we want to see our Christian brothers elected in parliament,” he said.

In Arabic, Mursi says that Egypt needs to ban western dress and that people who believe in “the Trinity” do not possess a “full mental faculty.”

So they say one thing to the American public, quite a different thaing on their home turf.

Iranian20Female20Police20-20Zeynab20Sisters.jpg

Iranian20Female20Police20target20practice.jpg

If even some of this is true Obama is so much more dangerous than we thought « « Coach is RightCoach is Right

I will say this, anyone who wants to subscribe to the Barrack Hussein Obama narative that his (purported) father was a poor goat herder in Kenya is very misled, Barrack Hssein Obama Sr. was a well to do elitist who was employed by the Kenyan central bank.

The Kenyan central bank is, like our own federal reserve, subject to and more or less controled by the BIS. :salute:

So the point is... what, exactly?

Obama is Kenyan, not American? (Birther movement)

That Obama is Muslim, not Christian?

That Obama is personally channeling federal dollars to corrupt regimes to do ....? Something?

Ever heard of stacking inferences? Your blog friends don;t seem to have a problem with it. Basically, if some "reporter" is "investigating" it, then the conclusion of these bloggers seems to be that it must be true.

That Obama is personally channeling federal dollars to corrupt regimes to do ....? Something?

Ever heard of stacking inferences? Your blog friends don;t seem to have a problem with it. Basically, if some "reporter" is "investigating" it, then the conclusion of these bloggers seems to be that it must be true.

Obama is Keynesian, not Kenyan.

You have pretty well got it right with your first three points, congratulations.

Actions speak louder than words and now we have three years of actions by Barack Hussein Obama that speak volumes.

Proving my point above, which is that simply because someone asked the question, then it must be true, right?

Proving my point, answering the question:

Transsylvania Phoenix: Muslim Brotherhood in America: A 10-Part Course by Frank Gaffney

This is the true face of the Islamic organization that spawned a dozens of terrorist groups: the most prominent of all: Al-Quaeda.

This is the true face of the Islamic organization where Al-Zawahiri, Osama's right hand and Al-Quaeda chief ideologue had his early days jihadist training.

This is the true face of the Islamic organization the Obama administration helped to take control of Egypt and Libya. (Tunisia as well)gs

This is the true face of the Islamic Organization the Obama administration gave $1.5 Billion in foreign aid, against the will of the US Congress.

This is a 10-part movie about today's most insidious and dangerous enemy not only of America, but of the entire Western civilization today. To see the entire series go here.

6a01156fb0b420970c01538f9af6df970b-800wi.jpg

There is quite a bit more about the credentials of the producer of the film in the link above, incuding the following;

From August 1983 until November 1987, Gaffney held the position of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Nuclear Forces and Arms Control Policy in the Reagan Administration, again serving under Perle. In April 1987, Gaffney was nominated to the position of US Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy. He served as the acting Assistant Secretary for seven months...Source here

muslim-brotherhood.jpg

More on the MB and the ten part film:

The Muslim Brotherhood in America | A Course in 10 Parts Presented by Frank Gaffney

Muslim-Brotherhood_1819971c.jpg

Sultan Knish a blog by Daniel Greenfield

While the West backs the liberal "reformers", the Brotherhood and the military enter into a tense and uncomfortable relationship. If the Brotherhood achieves its aims, then the military will be taken apart and replaced by an Iranian style Revolutionary Guard. That process is already underway in Turkey where there are more generals in prison than on the front lines.
--------------------

Democracy is no solution to a country where tolerance doesn't exist and there is no way to mediate conflicts between different groups. Women have no place in the new Egypt, because they're not men. Christians have no place because they're not Muslims. Or rather their place is at the feet of Muslims. This is the way it has always been and democracy doesn't change that, it only shines a light on the fact that this is the will of the people, not some aberrant impulse.

Whoever takes power and in whatever combination of shifting alliances, most of the country will still be poor and illiterate. Sexual harassment will still be commonplace and the presence of women in the public sphere will continue to diminish. Christians will continue being shoved aside and the West will be blamed for everything. There will be more men with beards and women with veils and few people will have rights and most things will run on connections.

Obama is Keynesian, not Kenyan.

Actually he is a Kenyan Keynesian and a commie to boot.

Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin? | Video | TheBlaze.com

On Wednesday evening, GBTV unveiled a powerful documentary, “Rumors of War III,” exposing how radical Islamists, including the Muslim Brotherhood, are infiltrating American government at its highest levels. Above is a video clip from the program outlining some of the key players involved.

The following is an overview of each of the Islamist figures who have found their place — in some way, shape or form — at the Obama administration’s table.

Muslim Brotherhood Granted

September Surprise: The Muslim Brotherhood-associated “Coordinating Council of Muslim Organizations” (CCMO) will bring 25-30 Muslim leaders of 20 national Muslim groups to attend a special workshop presented by the White House and U.S. Government agencies (Agriculture, Education, Homeland Security, Health and Human Services etc.) to provide the groups “funding, government assistance and resources.” The workshop will apparently provide special access for these Muslim Brotherhood organizations: the organizers pledge to provide “direct access” and “cut through red tape.” Government and Muslim groups will hold an Iftar dinner (breaking the fast of Ramadan) after the workshop.

The event was announced in an email newsletter sent August 27 by the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism finance trial, long associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, the global Islamist network (great backgrounder here from Hudson Institute). Here are three key paragraphs from the email (the entire article on the August 31 event from the ISNA email is pasted below this post as reference):

This year, a phenomenal next step has been made where government iftars become coupled with workshops to provide resources and benefit the Muslim community. The US Department of Agriculture (DOA) and the Coordinating Council of Muslim Organizations (CCMO) have paired the first of such events, scheduled for August 31, 2010.

…Leaders from Muslim organizations around the nation, particularly social service organizations, are invited to a workshop with representatives from the DOA, Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Health and Human Services, the White House, Department of Education, the Department of Homeland Security, and more. Twenty five to thirty Muslim leaders representing 20 Muslim organizations are expected to attend the workshop.

According to a representative of CCMO, this workshop is designed to clarify how Muslim nonprofits, mosques, Islamic centers, and social service organizations can strengthen their communities through more direct access to opportunities provided to social service agencies at the Federal level. “It will hopefully help cut through some of the red tape and shine light on the many opportunities for funding, government assistance, and resources that we just don’t know about at the local level,” said Elsanousi.

The Problem: Your Money, redistributed to the Muslim Brotherhood

This workshop constitutes an abdication of their professional responsibility by all government participants – and a taxpayer-funded government stimulus program for the attending Muslim Brotherhood-associated groups. The Muslim Brotherhood, founded in 1928, is a global Islamist political movement dedicated to imposing Shariah law on all nations and institutions.

Their credo is “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”

Why do we think some of these groups attending, possibly all, may be associated with the Muslim Brotherhood?

Because the sponsoring organization – the Coordinating Council of Muslim Organizations (CCMO), co-sponsoring with the Department of Agriculture – has a long history of associations with the Muslim Brotherhood. They also signed a 2009 American Muslim Task Force statement threatening to “suspend” relations with the FBI, because the FBI was investigating possible links to homegrown terrorism in mosques and other Muslim organizations.

I suggest that the Administration knows these groups are linked to the Muslim Brotherhood. They think that’s a good thing.

This isn’t incompetence; it’s intentional.

The CCMO Officers: Muslim Brotherhood Leaders:

These are not just your garden-variety Muslim Brotherhood operatives. The CCMO officers include leading national and international figures in the Muslim Brotherhood, settled in the Washington DC suburbs to enjoy “direct access” to the Administration and Congress. CCMO is a major U.S. node in the loosely coordinated Muslim Brotherhood network. Just the fellows to give your tax dollars as stimulus money!

CCMO appears to have started as an umbrella organization in the late 1980s, when so many Muslim Brotherhood organizations were expanding. According to this 2005 article at Washington, DC’s Muslim Link Newspaper, CCMO was 18 years old in that year, making the start date around 1987.

Who are these CCMO officers? We could write a book on each of them; their personal biographies are the tale of the Muslim Brotherhood’s ongoing “Project” to bring Shariah Law to America. Here are brief sketches on a few (Mahdi Bray, previously a CCMO officer and linked above, is not on the current CCMO board):

What follows in the article above is a great amount of information on all the muslim brotherhood's involvement with the highest levels of American government on an individual basis.

Obama

In his first foreign policy speech in Egypt, President
Barack Obama reached out to the Islamic community.
Obama did not invite President Mubarak to attend
the speech. His special guests were the leaders of
the Muslim Brotherhood.
Earlier this month political
leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood were invited to the
White House to meet with officials from the National
Security Council. The Brotherhood is on a good-will tour
of the United States to gain creditability as a legitimate
organization.

The main purpose of the Brotherhood’s visit to the
United States was to soften its image as a radical
Islamist movement and to gain the Obama
Administration’s support in its raise to power in Egypt.

The only obstacle in the way of the Brotherhoods total
control of Egypt is the military. Seeking an alliance with
Washington the Brotherhood may be able to put the
military under its control. Once they gain control the
Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamist groups will
abandon all pretence of being a democracy and create
a theocracy. Under an Islamic theocracy Democratic
principles and basic human rights don’t exist; Allah
doesn’t permit it.

The Muslim Brotherhood’s ultimate goal is to impose
Sharia law on the entire planet under control of a single
Caliphate. Since its founding in 1928, as a fascist
political party, the Brotherhood has worked toward
taking over Egypt by crushing any opposition. Their
justification will be the Quran. The Brotherhood insists
it is a non- violent movement. Its spin off groups, like
al-Qaeda, are more than ready to its dirty work.

Presently there are Muslims associated with the brotherhood with access to President Obama.

network_muslim_brotherhood_north_america1.jpg

Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood

Muslim Brotherhood Members Connected to the Obama
White House

Arif Alikahn, Former Department of Homeland Security
Assistant Secretary for Policy Development

Salam al-Marayati, Founder and Executive Director of
Muslim Public Affairs Council

Mohamed Elibiary, Homeland Security Advisory
Committee Member

Rashad Hussain, State Department Special Envoy to
the Organization of Islamic Cooperation