Spreading Islam the Obama way.

Do you have any clue how many cases are dismissed that shouldn't be? I know you're scared of ay-rabs, but you can't take one dismissal by an ignorant judge and make an equally ignorant claim because of it.

Slippery slope, tsk tsk.

It is truly sad that you cannot seem to discuss any given subject without being a jerk.

If you had taken time to read the whole article, the Oklahoma court of appeals blocked an amendment to the state constitution prohibiting just this sort of ruling.

This wasn't just one judge. Other judges have expressed a willingness to consult laws other than our own in their rulings. As us citizens, we should all be up at arms about the total disregard for our constitution and our established laws whether it be in the courtroom, the White House or anywhere else.

It is truly sad that you cannot seem to discuss any given subject without being a jerk.

If you had taken time to read the whole article, the Oklahoma court of appeals blocked an amendment to the state constitution prohibiting just this sort of ruling.

This wasn't just one judge. Other judges have expressed a willingness to consult laws other than our own in their rulings. As us citizens, we should all be up at arms about the total disregard for our constitution and our established laws whether it be in the courtroom, the White House or anywhere else.

I'm perfectly capable of having rational discussions with rational people, don't you worry.

I read the whole article, and again, judges bypass our laws all the time.

Years ago, I would help my father with some clerical work around his law office as well as sit in on numerous cases. Trust me, if this irritates you, then you haven't seen anything yet.

Again, slippery slope will get you nowhere on this subject. There are far bigger flaws with our judicial system than religious bias.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly capable of having rational discussions with rational people, don't you worry.

I read the whole article, and again, judges bypass our laws all the time.

Years ago, I would help my father with some clerical work around his law office as well as sit in on numerous cases. Trust me, if this irritates you, then you haven't seen anything yet.

Again, slippery slope will get you nowhere on this subject. There are far bigger flaws with our judicial system than religious bias.

I never mentioned rational....I said you were acting like a jerk.

Once again you have side stepped the issue. I think most of us will agree that our judicial system often represents interests outside the scope of the law.

However, the issue that we are discussing in this thread is not the incompetence or the corruption of the judicial system, but rather, the spread of Islam and the Islamic agenda throughout our society and what effects that has on our day to day lives.

You and some others have been arguing that we are fools to be worried about Sharia law in the US. The link I posted documented two specific court rulings that show you are wrong to make that assumption.

I never mentioned rational....I said you were acting like a jerk.

Once again you have side stepped the issue. I think most of us will agree that our judicial system often represents interests outside the scope of the law.

However, the issue that we are discussing in this thread is not the incompetence or the corruption of the judicial system, but rather, the spread of Islam and the Islamic agenda throughout our society and what effects that has on our day to day lives.

You and some others have been arguing that we are fools to be worried about Sharia law in the US. The link I posted documented two specific court rulings that show you are wrong to make that assumption.

He isn't acting, that is is what he is, it defines his whole incoherent mindset and milo and pj have his back.

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.
— Judge Learned Hand

U.S. Constitution, (c) 1787, all rights reserved.
— Anon.

Cool story.

Except I've given him more infractions and bans than I have for you.

Not that working with reality goes over well with you.

Do you have any clue how many cases are dismissed that shouldn't be? I know you're scared of ay-rabs, but you can't take one dismissal by an ignorant judge and make an equally ignorant claim because of it.

Slippery slope, tsk tsk.

Taliban_1.jpg

Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad - Yahoo! News

Here is are a couple of examples of how Muslim influence is beginning to change our judicial system. If we as citizens do not demand accountability to the constitution, this type of situation will become the norm.

islam1.jpg

I'm still hung up on the fact that gs doesn't realize he *****es, pisses, moans, whines, and cries more than any other person on this board.

What kind of cheese would you like with your whine?

front_rg2.gif

Oh, you're a cowboy now too? Holy **** guys, career military, cowboy, unlimited 2nd hand connections to the most important men of the 20th century... gs is the real American hero! How could we ever question what he has to say?

So what do you have to offer other than manning a desk in an academic setting in which you have been indoctrinated in the hegelian dialectic and that freak has put you in a postition of authority from which you should have been removed long ago because of your blatantly biased mode of monitoring of this board?

Who am I to ever question anything you have to say, no matter how unqualified and ignorant it may be?

He isn't acting, that is is what he is, it defines his whole incoherent mindset and milo and pj have his back.

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it.
— Judge Learned Hand

U.S. Constitution, (c) 1787, all rights reserved.
— Anon.

Ha!

I imagine they, like many posters here, see me as obnoxious and mostly off-topic. I've had many a slap on the wrist.

Beats being obnoxious AND crazy.

Ha!

I imagine they, like many posters here, see me as obnoxious and mostly off-topic. I've had many a slap on the wrist.

Beats being obnoxious AND crazy.

Clling you crazy would be a compliment to you, you are way beyond crazy, glad to see you understand that you are obnoxious.

So you're saying they're all angry, brown-skinned people you hate?

No, that isn't what I'm saying at all nor is that my motivation.

A clue for the clueless, this has more to do with behavior than physical features.

For instance Obama, using his community organizing skills campaigned in Kenya and when the candidate didn't win, his backers rioted, killing thousands by hacking them to death with machetes or burning them alive in the churches in which they sought refuge, destroyed tens of thousands of homes and business and displaced over a quarter of a million people to refugee camps. (this isn't an isolated incident but a good esample and it does include the direct envolvement of Obama spreading islam.)

ObamaOdingaSupporter.jpg

kenya_wideweb__470x251,0.jpg

Later after Obama became president, and his candidate in Kenya was appointed prime minister in order to quell the rioting, the US state department spent $50 million there to have islamic sharia law incorporated into the constitution and to legalize abortion.

Do you realize that you come across as a misologist by habitually making your silly little ad hominen attacks rather than attempting to discuss the topic?

"spent $50 million there to have islamic Sharia law incorporated into the constitution and to legalize abortion."

See, when you say such ridiculous things, you just really dilute your point. If you want to claim that US foreign aid dollars are misspent, that's fine and dandy. But claiming that the US's very purpose in giving the aid was to do that, you just buttress the impression that you're so blinded in your hatred of Obama because of your ethnic, religious, or racial rage against him, that you are never to be taken seriously.

No, that isn't what I'm saying at all nor is that my motivation.

A clue for the clueless, this has more to do with behavior than physical features.

For instance Obama, using his community organizing skills campaigned in Kenya and when the candidate didn't win, his backers rioted, killing thousands by hacking them to death with machetes or burning them alive in the churches in which they sought refuge, destroyed tens of thousands of homes and business and displaced over a quarter of a million people to refugee camps. (this isn't an isolated incident but a good esample and it does include the direct envolvement of Obama spreading islam.)

ObamaOdingaSupporter.jpg

kenya_wideweb__470x251,0.jpg

Later after Obama became president, and his candidate in Kenya was appointed prime minister in order to quell the rioting, the US state department spent $50 million there to have islamic sharia law incorporated into the constitution and to legalize abortion.

Do you realize that you come across as a misologist by habitually making your silly little ad hominen attacks rather than attempting to discuss the topic?

Okay, I'll play.

Link to ANY of this from a credible source that isn't known for sensationalism?

Okay, I'll play.

Barack Obama to Khalid Muhammad: Two Degrees of Separation | Power Line

John Podhoretz and Patterico highlight a close connection between Barack Obama and Khalid Muhammad. Obama, as we know, was a disciple of Derrick Bell; in the video that Breitbart.com released a few days ago, he urged his listeners to open their hearts and minds to Bell’s teachings. So, what were Bell’s teachings?

Bell was a fervent admirer of Louis Farrakhan and Khalid Muhammad of the Nation of Islam. Podhoretz quotes a 1994 interview in which Bell said, “We should really appreciate the Louis Farrakhans and the Khalid Muhammads while we’ve got them.” Our readers are well aware of the repellent Farrakhan, but who was Khalid Muhammad? Patterico gives us Muhammad’s “Kill the Cracker” speech, in which Muhammad, whom Derrick Bell so admired, advocated genocide:
----------------------------

And he declared that blacks, in retribution against South African whites of the apartheid era, should “kill the women,…kill the children,…kill the babies,…kill the blind,…kill the crippled,…kill the *********,…kill the lesbian,…kill them all.”

On subsequent occasions, Muhammad praised Colin Ferguson, a black man who had shot some twenty white and Asian commuters (killing six of them) in a racially motivated 1993 shooting spree aboard a New York commuter train, as a hero who possessed the courage to “just kill every ******n cracker that he saw.” He advised blacks that “[t]here are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.”

So: Barack Obama was a very public admirer of Derrick Bell, and Bell was a very public admirer of the genocidal Khalid Muhammad. There is at least one more connection that may be relevant:

In 1998 Muhammad became Chairman of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), which evolved from a number of small, loosely connected groups in Milwaukee and Dallas that had been established around 1989 by Aaron Michaels. … Muhammad continued his work with NBPP, striving to foster interracial hatred and ultimately a full-blown race war in the United States, until he died unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm on February 17, 2001, at the age of 53, in Atlanta.

It was, of course, members of the New Black Panther party in Philadelphia who had been convicted of voter intimidation in 2009 when Barack Obama’s Department of Justice made the extraordinary decision to drop the case even though it had already been won as a result of the defendants’ default.

It is noteworthy, too, that the relevant events outlined above occurred in the same time period. It was 1990 when Obama publicly endorsed Derrick Bell, and he continued to be a Bell acolyte through his graduation from law school in 1991, and no doubt beyond then: he has never made any attempt to distance himself from Bell’s racist theories or to criticize Bell in any way. Louis Farrakhan was notorious long before then, and Khalid Muhammad was the Nation of Islam’s National Spokesman by 1985.
-------------------------------

At no time has Barack Obama ever disavowed his radical associations of those days. Nor were these youthful follies; Obama was within two months of 30 years old when he graduated from law school.
--------------------------

The brief video showing Obama endorsing, and then hugging, Derrick Bell was not in itself spectacular. But Obama’s unqualified support of Bell sheds considerable light on the president’s world-view, given Bell’s long track record of promulgating racist theories and endorsing far-out, homicidal radicals like Khalid Muhammad.
-----------------------------

The unsavory associations of his earlier years are certainly relevant; we should not forget, for example, that Obama was 34 years old when he launched his first campaign in Bill Ayers’s and Bernadine Dohrn’s living room, at a time when Dohrn’s enthusiastic approval of the Charles Manson murders was well-remembered. But in order to be meaningful to voters, Obama’s radicalism must be linked to the actions he and his appointees have taken since January 2009.

Okay, I'll play.

The following site is being recorded in the Congressional record. Is that credible enough for you?

Barack Obama --What To Believe

Barack Obama and Africa

ObamaOdinga.jpg

ObamaOdingaSupporter.jpg

ObamaRailaSupporters2.jpg

The Eldoret area has become a killing zone. Residents say dozens of Kikuyus have been hacked to death, including four who were beheaded on Monday.

During all this violence not one mosque was damaged but hundres of churches were burned to the ground, some with women and children hiding inside.

Not once did Barack Hussein Obama (or whoever he is) condemn the violence, on the contrary he called on the Kenyan government to give in to their demands which it did.

It is illegal, by US Statute under 18 USC, Part 1, Chapter 115, Sec.2381 to give aid and comfort to our enemies. To do so is treason. Odinga is directly associated with the people who bombed (2) US Embassies. One in Tanzania and one in Nairobi. Obama supported this terrorist Odinga.

After Obamas 2006 visit, Odinga supporters created T-shirts and posters with computer-altered images showing Obama Jr. and Kenyan presidential candidate Odinga standing side by side with arms around each other.

In June, 2007, Raila flew to the US, where he held talks with Senator Barack Obama, one of the candidates seeking the Democratic Party ticket to vie for the American presidency.

Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) is proud of his brother, Abongo ‘Roy’ Obama, who converted to Islam from Christianity. Sounds innocent enough if you read the Examiner.com article about Obama’s ties to his African family and their mixed religious backgrounds.

Here’s what the Examiner (D.C.) reported on Jan. 29, 2007 about Obama’s affection for brother, Roy:

“‘The person who made me proudest of all,’ Obama wrote, ‘was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. "He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.’”

Now, piece that together with a Jan. 15, 2008 report from Investor’s Business Daily (that appears nearly a year after the Examiner.com article) which introduces us to the real Roy, and you’ll see why there’s reason to question Obama’s brotherly love for his militant Muslim brother.

Obama has close family ties to Kenya, and even founded a school in his ancestral village -- the Senator Obama School.

In the bloody conflict there, which already has claimed some 700 lives, Obama appears to have sided with opposition leader Raila Odinga, head of the same Luo tribe to which Obama’s late Muslim father belonged.

Obama’s older brother still lives there. Abongo ‘Roy’ Obama is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must ‘liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.’ He urges his younger brother to embrace his African heritage.

I find it hard believe that not one senator had the courage to bring Obama before the ethics committee for illegally campaigning and interfering in the politics of a foreign nation while he was a US senator, shame on the whole senate.

More on what your hero Obama really believes and supports:

Barack Obama to Khalid Muhammad: Two Degrees of Separation | Power Line

John Podhoretz and Patterico highlight a close connection between Barack Obama and Khalid Muhammad. Obama, as we know, was a disciple of Derrick Bell; in the video that Breitbart.com released a few days ago, he urged his listeners to open their hearts and minds to Bell’s teachings. So, what were Bell’s teachings?

Bell was a fervent admirer of Louis Farrakhan and Khalid Muhammad of the Nation of Islam. Podhoretz quotes a 1994 interview in which Bell said, “We should really appreciate the Louis Farrakhans and the Khalid Muhammads while we’ve got them.” Our readers are well aware of the repellent Farrakhan, but who was Khalid Muhammad? Patterico gives us Muhammad’s “Kill the Cracker” speech, in which Muhammad, whom Derrick Bell so admired, advocated genocide:

And he declared that blacks, in retribution against South African whites of the apartheid era, should “kill the women,…kill the children,…kill the babies,…kill the blind,…kill the crippled,…kill the *********,…kill the lesbian,…kill them all.”

On subsequent occasions, Muhammad praised Colin Ferguson, a black man who had shot some twenty white and Asian commuters (killing six of them) in a racially motivated 1993 shooting spree aboard a New York commuter train, as a hero who possessed the courage to “just kill every ******n cracker that he saw.” He advised blacks that “[t]here are no good crackers, and if you find one, kill him before he changes.”

So: Barack Obama was a very public admirer of Derrick Bell, and Bell was a very public admirer of the genocidal Khalid Muhammad. There is at least one more connection that may be relevant:

In 1998 Muhammad became Chairman of the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), which evolved from a number of small, loosely connected groups in Milwaukee and Dallas that had been established around 1989 by Aaron Michaels. … Muhammad continued his work with NBPP, striving to foster interracial hatred and ultimately a full-blown race war in the United States, until he died unexpectedly of a brain aneurysm on February 17, 2001, at the age of 53, in Atlanta.

It was, of course, members of the New Black Panther party in Philadelphia who had been convicted of voter intimidation in 2009 when Barack Obama’s Department of Justice made the extraordinary decision to drop the case even though it had already been won as a result of the defendants’ default.

It is noteworthy, too, that the relevant events outlined above occurred in the same time period. It was 1990 when Obama publicly endorsed Derrick Bell, and he continued to be a Bell acolyte through his graduation from law school in 1991, and no doubt beyond then: he has never made any attempt to distance himself from Bell’s racist theories or to criticize Bell in any way. Louis Farrakhan was notorious long before then, and Khalid Muhammad was the Nation of Islam’s National Spokesman by 1985.
-------------------------------

At no time has Barack Obama ever disavowed his radical associations of those days. Nor were these youthful follies; Obama was within two months of 30 years old when he graduated from law school.
--------------------------

The brief video showing Obama endorsing, and then hugging, Derrick Bell was not in itself spectacular. But Obama’s unqualified support of Bell sheds considerable light on the president’s world-view, given Bell’s long track record of promulgating racist theories and endorsing far-out, homicidal radicals like Khalid Muhammad.
-----------------------------

The unsavory associations of his earlier years are certainly relevant; we should not forget, for example, that Obama was 34 years old when he launched his first campaign in Bill Ayers’s and Bernadine Dohrn’s living room, at a time when Dohrn’s enthusiastic approval of the Charles Manson murders was well-remembered. But in order to be meaningful to voters, Obama’s radicalism must be linked to the actions he and his appointees have taken since January 2009.

Last edited:
http://www.americanclarion.com/4246/2012/03/13/thomas-fights-trojan-horse-radical-islam/

And, now that we have an extremist Muslim sympathizer in the White House, the crusade of the Islamists has been ramped up significantly, just as the cause of the radical homosexuals has also been given a shot of nitrous oxide since Barack Obama (or whatever his name is) took office.

As you know, when we hit a nerve with the enemy, when we are over the target, so to speak, we catch flak from the enemy. That is one way to know that we are being effective in what we do. Recently, the Thomas More Law Center has come under fire by Muslim groups and Muslim news outlets for their tireless work in opposing the advancement of Islamic Shariah law in America.
-------------------------

So, these Islamists do not see that providing special Muslim accommodations in our public schools is a tad out of the ordinary? Oh, sure they do! What would the Left’s reaction be if even a single public school created a prayer room or a little chapel area for Christian students to pray? Of course, the Left would have a fit. Atheists and other people who despise Christianity have spent decades purging, through litigation and intimidation, any hint of our nation’s Christian heritage from the public square, and yet these same people bend over backward to cater to Muslims in the public square. The double standard is plain for all to see.

The fact is that those on the communist Left are in agreement and alignment with the goals of the Islamists. Both groups seek to tear down the American system and American way of life. Both groups seek to squash our freedom of speech and freedom of religion. In this way, they truly are on the same team.
--------------------------------

“‘Islam is more than a religion,’ Thompson said. ‘It is a political ideology that regulates every aspect of human existence and calls for the Islamic domination of the world. Since radical Muslims know they can never defeat our military on the battlefield, they devised the strategy of internal subversion.’”

Precisely so! I have said for a long time that Islam is a militant-political ideology disguised as a religion, and Islamic Shariah law is entirely incompatible with western civilization and especially our United States Constitution.

“In 2002, it filed a federal lawsuit against the Byron Union School District in California for a three-week indoctrination course in the Islamic faith for seventh-grade students, using the workbook ‘Islam, A simulation of Islamic history and culture.’

In that case, 12-year-old students were ordered:

• ‘From the beginning you and your classmates will become Muslim’

• ‘Dress up as a Muslim and try to be involved guarantee an excellent grade’

• ‘Pick Islamic names and wear them around your neck as ID tags’

• ‘Read the fatiha, the opening chapter in the Quran and recited by Muslims at every daily prayer’,br>

• ‘Play a dice game called jihad by declaring a jihad against another group’

• ‘Jihad is a struggle by Muslims against oppression’

• ‘Complete the phrase required for conversion to Islam’

• ‘Complete the Five Pillars of the Islamic faith’

• ‘Analyze certain verses from the Quran’

In an astonishing ruling, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals approved the school’s Islamic indoctrination, holding that the Islam program activities were not ‘overt religious exercises’ that raised Establishment Clause concerns.

‘Just to make sure their ruling could not be precedent to establish similar classes for Christians, they made their ruling ‘Not for Publication,’ Thomas More reported.

Said Thompson, ‘Like the ancient Trojan Horse welcomed within the city’s gates, Islam has entered America disguised as a religion. But its ultimate objective is political: Destroy America and establish an Islamic nation under Shariah law. So while America sleeps, they are awake and subverting our government, as well as our public schools and universities. And we will not be deterred from our efforts to stop them.’”
----------------------

By the way, this is the very same court that ruled against a teacher who had kept patriotic banners on the walls of his classroom for decades—banners with sayings like “God bless America,” and “One nation under God.” That is also a case of the Thomas More Law Center, which represented the beleaguered teacher. The case is now before the Supreme Court.

The Ben Barrack Official Blog: Let's talk about something important!

Practically every policy of the Obama administration has benefited the Muslim Brotherhood-inspired Arab Spring. Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, and now Syrian rebels are all the beneficiaries of Obama's policies. In every instance, those policies have worked toward giving rise to the Muslim Brotherhood. So does all of this attention on Kony actually serve to help the Brotherhood's leader in North Sudan less than a year after the oil-rich South Sudan gained its independence and elected a devout Christian leader?

If so, it would be consistent with the administration's Middle Eastern policies to date.

For the record, Childers has far more credibility than the producers of Kony 2012. Yet, in the words of Winston Churchill, "A lie makes it halfway around the world before the truth can get its pants on."
--------------------------------

A coalition of radical Islamic groups in Sudan has threatened to unseat the country’s President Omer Al-Bashir if he fails to heed demands for a constitution based on Shariah laws.

Sudan’s far-right and Islamist groups have been lobbying to have the country’s 2005 Transitional Constitution replaced with an Islamic one after the mainly Christian South Sudan gained independence in July last year.

To that end, they formed the Islamic Constitution Front (ICF) and proposed the Draft Constitution of Sudan, which is based entirely on Shariah law and according to a report earlier this month, prohibits the appointment of women in the judiciary.

If you listen to Childers, Bashir is more evil than Kony. If the Muslim Brotherhood is more evil than Bashir, shouldn't that be a bit of a clue about what we're dealing with in the Middle East?

Obama's Pastor calls on Muslims to retake Jerusalem

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who was US President Barack Obama's pastor for 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has endorsed the "March on Jerusalem."

The Doha conference was a two-day long effort to demonize Israel and deny Judaism’s more than three thousand year connection to Jerusalem.

Both events are designed to reverse what their organizers call the Judaization of "occupied Jerusalem."

The White House has refused to comment on Wright's decision to endorse the March on Jerusalem, or the presence of state department consultants at the so-called Doha Conference.

Wright, of "damn America" notoriety, has also asserted on ABC news that the U.S. brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

He has also made openly anti-Semitic statements saying Jews have robbed him of his influence over Obama.

VN Store

Back