Special counsel Mueller charges 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democra

What else did Stone say?

“In his interview with the House Intelligence Committee last September, Stone, who testified under oath, told lawmakers that he had communicated with WikiLeaks via an “intermediary,” whom he identified only as a “journalist.” He declined to reveal that person’s identity to the committee,”

“During an August 8 speech, Stone said, “I actually have communicated with Assange” and then referred to a Wikileaks “October surprise.”

Attachments

• A162075E-A798-4689-9973-7B86DB405B25.jpg
    A162075E-A798-4689-9973-7B86DB405B25.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 57FDD430-DBDB-4D83-881B-4274545C0759.jpg
    57FDD430-DBDB-4D83-881B-4274545C0759.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 30F8EFC1-A0D4-4587-9EC0-8BFC4816D414.jpg
    30F8EFC1-A0D4-4587-9EC0-8BFC4816D414.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people
“In his interview with the House Intelligence Committee last September, Stone, who testified under oath, told lawmakers that he had communicated with WikiLeaks via an “intermediary,” whom he identified only as a “journalist.” He declined to reveal that person’s identity to the committee,”

“During an August 8 speech, Stone said, “I actually have communicated with Assange” and then referred to a Wikileaks “October surprise.”

They could be referring to Stone and if so it would appear he had the identity wrong of who he was taking to.

What about this new indictment.

How do they know that these 12 did it? I would assume that it was some sort of cyber forensics.

Does this mean that one of the US spy agencies have access to the DNC servers?

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting nugget

Twitter

“Indictment mentions (but doesn’t name) a congressional candidate in August 2016 reaching out to “Guccifer 2.0” (really GRU) making “a request for stolen documents” about his or her opponent — which GRU provided.” I wonder who it could have been.

How do they know that these 12 did it? I would assume that it was some sort of cyber forensics.

Does this mean that one of the US spy agencies have access to the DNC servers?

“Guccifer failed to activate the VPN client before logging on. As a result, he left a real, Moscow-based Internet Protocol address in the server logs of an American social media company.”

“Working off the IP address, U.S. investigators identified Guccifer 2.0 as a particular GRU officer working out of the agency’s headquarters on Grizodubovoy Street in Moscow.”

“Security firms and declassified U.S. intelligence findings previously identified the GRU as the agency running “Fancy Bear,” the ten-year-old hacking organization behind the DNC email theft, as well as breaches at NATO, Obama’s White House, a French television station, the World Anti-Doping Agency, and countless NGOs, and militaries and civilian agencies in Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.”

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Lone DNC Hacker’ Guccifer 2.0 Slipped Up and Revealed He Was a Russian Intelligence Officer

Also while this is really cool reading and good info to get out this is once again a list of indictments that won’t result in a single individual going to trial.

“Indictment mentions (but doesn’t name) a congressional candidate in August 2016 reaching out to “Guccifer 2.0” (really GRU) making “a request for stolen documents” about his or her opponent — which GRU provided.” I wonder who it could have been.

Yeah. Whomever that candidate is might need to be a tad nervous right now.

Also while this is really cool reading and good info to get out this is once again a list of indictments that won’t result in a single individual going to trial.

Attachments

• 9E73F478-4727-4290-8DDA-2517C10CF337.jpg
    9E73F478-4727-4290-8DDA-2517C10CF337.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 67A1E8B6-A1E7-4332-A090-7674A9D38714.jpg
    67A1E8B6-A1E7-4332-A090-7674A9D38714.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 3 people

“There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the vote count or changed the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Everybody read that to themselves out loud. They did not need to include that statement. They did it for emphasis. The election results are not in question.

Reactions: 3 people
“Guccifer failed to activate the VPN client before logging on. As a result, he left a real, Moscow-based Internet Protocol address in the server logs of an American social media company.”

“Working off the IP address, U.S. investigators identified Guccifer 2.0 as a particular GRU officer working out of the agency’s headquarters on Grizodubovoy Street in Moscow.”

“Security firms and declassified U.S. intelligence findings previously identified the GRU as the agency running “Fancy Bear,” the ten-year-old hacking organization behind the DNC email theft, as well as breaches at NATO, Obama’s White House, a French television station, the World Anti-Doping Agency, and countless NGOs, and militaries and civilian agencies in Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus.”

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Lone DNC Hacker’ Guccifer 2.0 Slipped Up and Revealed He Was a Russian Intelligence Officer

Forgive my ignorance but how did he give up his actual identity?

"There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result. The special counsel's investigation is ongoing.”

This section of the indictment seems to refer to Roger Stone’s communications.

It does? Per Rod Rosenstein: “There is no allegation in this indictment that any US citizen committed a crime”. “It did not change any vote count or election outcome”.

You seem smart

VN Store

Back