Special counsel Mueller charges 12 Russian intelligence officers with hacking Democra

RDU VOL#14

I hit Dingers
Just wanted to get the possible Trump responses out there. That pretty much exhausts them.
The thing is, it's no longer about Trump. It's about something different that you and people who think like you have not grasped the concept.

The anger, resentment , shock of the passed 2 years is your biggest undoing. Every night that Kimmel or Colbert talks about the POTUS it reinforces people's ground because we are tired of hearing it. I'm not overtly religious, I'm probably more socially liberal, but I am damn sick and tired of hearing the constant criticism of people who may agree with the President on certain issues.

NorthDallas40

Displaced Hillbilly
The thing is, it's no longer about Trump. It's about something different that you and people who think like you have not grasped the concept.

The anger, resentment , shock of the passed 2 years is your biggest undoing. Every night that Kimmel or Colbert talks about the POTUS it reinforces people's ground because we are tired of hearing it. I'm not overtly religious, I'm probably more socially liberal, but I am damn sick and tired of hearing the constant criticism of people who may agree with the President on certain issues.
Yep. So the Rissians acted to insert themselves into our election process yet the release clearly states no American knowingly or wittingly acted with them. This is exactky what Trump has been claiming all along.

VN Store

Sponsors