Souce's Coffee Discussion Thread

I tried Starbucks hot chocolate a few days ago for the first time. I'm not sure if the "barista" just didn't give a chit, but it was terrible. To be fair tho, I'm not a huge fan of hot chocolate -- it was like 6pm and too late to get coffee.

I tried Starbucks hot chocolate a few days ago for the first time. I'm not sure if the "barista" just didn't give a chit, but it was terrible. To be fair tho, I'm not a huge fan of hot chocolate -- it was like 6pm and too late to get coffee.
Did you tip the "barista" before ordering? Some people say that is the secret to get a good cup of anything.

Ahhhh, coffee. You are my fuel in the mornings. Your robust flavors and aroma makes my heart fill with joy.

Since @Behr gets pissy when we use his food "discussion" thread, I decided to create my own for this particular topic.

Do you enjoy coffee? If not, why the hell not? If so, what's your favorite and how do you prepare it?

Hopefully we can use this thread to share ideas and findings of new brews we encounter.

3d770d75-1f47-49b9-a862-e24925f78848.jpg
3b78483ed7882bf0962b7fcacc33a400.jpg

VN Store

Back