Souce's Coffee Discussion Thread

Anyone had this brand before?
Never heard of that roaster, but I’ve heard of the Geisha and Kona coffees before. They both can be very expensive on their own, like 60+ for a 10oz or less depending on the roaster. The price being that low is a little worrying and not having a roast date is concerning as well. For premium, specialty coffee I’d expect a roast date and more traceability.

Typically specialty coffee will have the roast date, roast level, country of origin, location in the country and the farm/coffee mill it came from. The more traceability and information on the label the better. It means the farmers/workers are probably getting fairly compensated for their work.

Still though if you can find it for the 18$ I’d probably give it a try. If you’re local to Knoxville there’s better options available if you’re wanting to try specialty coffee.

Ahhhh, coffee. You are my fuel in the mornings. Your robust flavors and aroma makes my heart fill with joy.

Since @Behr gets pissy when we use his food "discussion" thread, I decided to create my own for this particular topic.

Do you enjoy coffee? If not, why the hell not? If so, what's your favorite and how do you prepare it?

Hopefully we can use this thread to share ideas and findings of new brews we encounter.

3d770d75-1f47-49b9-a862-e24925f78848.jpg
w1XrYq5PsCbyE.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back