Sorry Dooley, no one wants to hear it!

BigOrange04

The last sentence in his press conference about we will get over the hump. Sorry, but no one wants to hear that right now. We have been waiting for years, and its time we win a big game. So the, it takes time ****, needs to stop! We need to win a big game that we are in, or we need to look elsewhere. Go Vols!!

Reactions: 16 people
I want him to say we blew a big chance, and we have to take advantage of the opportunities. It seems like he is always making an excuse for not winning a game. They have to learn how to seal the deal.

Reactions: 3 people
Not much a coach can say when they aren't getting it done...except they have to watch the film and work like heck.

Reactions: 1 person
I want him to say we blew a big chance, and we have to take advantage of the opportunities. It seems like he is always making an excuse for not winning a game. They have to learn how to seal the deal.

They do have to learn how to seal the deal but calling them out to the media isn't the way to do it.

Reactions: 2 people
So Dooley shouldn't say that we will win? Because when he says we will get over the hump, he is saying we will beat a good football team. Should he say we are going to lose? Should he say we are just going to give up and forfeit the rest of our games?

The last sentence in his press conference about we will get over the hump. Sorry, but no one wants to hear that right now. We have been waiting for years, and its time we win a big game. So the, it takes time ****, needs to stop! We need to win a big game that we are in, or we need to look elsewhere. Go Vols!!

I want to hear it, the team gained confidence today.

Reactions: 6 people

Will all you numb fks please stop with the sh!t threads? You dont like it here go jump on James Franklins nuts. No one wants to hear your garbage. Kthxbigtfo.

Reactions: 24 people
Maybe I do need to go away. I have only been going to games since 1990 when I was 8. I was in tempe in 98 and 99, and atlanta for every sec champ. Maybe I do need to go! I will not except moral victories. Sorry!

Reactions: 2 people

enjoy the climb man...:cray:

Maybe I do need to go away. I have only been going to games since 1990 when I was 8. I was in tempe in 98 and 99, and atlanta for every sec champ. Maybe I do need to go! I will not except moral victories. Sorry!

so your taking credit for what your parents was able to provide to you. good job Mom and Dad.

Reactions: 15 people

Didn't hear his comments, but I agree with his belief of getting over the hump. He has cleaned up his coach speak from last year where he told the truth way too much, and as well, he tended to throw players under the bus...so I am thinking he is being careful as to what words roll out during an emotional post game interview.

He said a lot of good stuff about the team and their fight and determination prior to the game, and the team play demonstrated that aspect during the game... I like how he is managing pressers this year.

VN Store

Back