Sorry Dooley, no one wants to hear it!

Go to the doc on monday and get some prozac, we hung with the #5 ranked team in the nation. Yea we lost but by a TD, but we played 60 mins of football! that is a W in my eyes.

The last sentence in his press conference about we will get over the hump. Sorry, but no one wants to hear that right now. We have been waiting for years, and its time we win a big game. So the, it takes time ****, needs to stop! We need to win a big game that we are in, or we need to look elsewhere. Go Vols!!

If he can beat Mississippi State and pull off an upset somewhere else then I will reconsider, but right now I am done with Vince's son.

Go to the doc on monday and get some prozac, we hung with the #5 ranked team in the nation. Yea we lost but by a TD, but we played 60 mins of football! that is a W in my eyes.

Moral victory how sad of a fan base we've become.... A perfect example right here..

Reactions: 3 people
You can't spot the #5 team in polls 27 first quarter points and expect to win. No matter how many gifts they handed Tennessee and mental mistakes UGA continued to make.

If Tennessee had played defense early in the 1st half, then Dooley get's his 1st win against a ranked team.
Simple as that.

I agree. I've said our defense played horrible. I know that and won't argue. That doesn't disprove my point, though

Maybe I do need to go away. I have only been going to games since 1990 when I was 8. I was in tempe in 98 and 99, and atlanta for every sec champ. Maybe I do need to go! I will not except moral victories. Sorry!

OK. Who cares why ? Just go !

Big Orange is makin some sense, why the attack he's jus tired of the same ol same ol as we all are....

I'm proud we played hard and didn't quit or lay down unlike my perception of the Florida game, yes it hurts but Dooley will do all us a favor if he pulls out a top 25 win and get us over this hump as he calls it. It's loomin over his head this year big time cause he's 0 fer against the likes of these teams. As we all know.

We are all tired of the moral victories... But if we can put it all together against Miss St and finally have some confidence and swag going into the USC jr game and win that who knows what this season will bring. Anyhow tired of rambling Go Vawls...

Say UT comes away from Starkvegas with a win and then...again...

Blown out by Alabama (which we all anticipate coming)

Play good on the road but once again, come up short against S. Carolina.

With remaining games against Troy, Mizzou, Vandy and UK, that makes us at best 8-4 providing Tennessee wins all of their remaining games (which isn't a given).

I would be satisfied (somewhat) with that final record but still this 8-4 record would be deceiving with zero wins against quality competition.

Say UT comes away from Starkvegas with a win and then...again...

Blown out by Alabama (which we all anticipate coming)

Play good on the road but once again, come up short against S. Carolina.

With remaining games against Troy, Mizzou, Vandy and UK, that makes us at best 8-4 providing Tennessee wins all of their remaining games (which isn't a given).

I would be satisfied (somewhat) with that final record but still this 8-4 record would be deceiving with zero wins against quality competition.

Beat Mizzou and do this would be great..and if Bray comes back along with Patterson or Hunter either one.. Things look good for the future. Keep the stability of the team and momentum jus maybe we can improve to 9-10 wins in 13-14 year that's what we've all asked for...

Considering we only lost by 7 to the #5 team in the country, we are VERY close to where we need to be to compete with the best. Matter of fact we did complete with the best, the #5 team in the country. Who I believe is better than LSU, or FSU. So take that into consideration vs where we were just 2 years ago, all of our talent was transferring or being suspended.

In just 2 years time, we became total scrubs who lost to UNC in the Music City bowl, to competing with the best in the country.

Too much Logic for FOOLS !!!

Reactions: 2 people

That's where some of us are disagreeing. We feel like we didn't play that well with the #5 team (I actually think we played better against FL), we just were given an enormous amount of breaks.

The last sentence in his press conference about we will get over the hump. Sorry, but no one wants to hear that right now. We have been waiting for years, and its time we win a big game. So the, it takes time ****, needs to stop! We need to win a big game that we are in, or we need to look elsewhere. Go Vols!!

Idiot Thread number 3!! Setting a record here. It's going to be tough on you when this team starts winning. Maybe then you'll go back to the Bama boards where you can bask in the glory of Saban, your idol.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. I've said our defense played horrible. I know that and won't argue. That doesn't disprove my point, though

OK, If Tennessee were to finish the year say...7-5 or 8-4 regular season wins (none against quality competition) would you still be satisfied and believing that this team is improving and "almost" there?

Are you willing to continue to wait and see if Dooley can get us there while programs like Florida (Coach with less experience than DD is improving)?
S. Carolina and UGA are both top ten and should continue to improve. Mizzou is an unknown entity at this point.

That's 3 programs that will continue to pull ahead from Tennessee while we continue to "wait" and see if Dooley "can" be successful here against top competition.

OK, If Tennessee were to finish the year say...7-5 or 8-4 regular season wins (none against quality competition) would you still be satisfied and believing that this team is improving and "almost" there?

Are you willing to continue to wait and see if Dooley can get us there while programs like Florida (Coach with less experience than DD is improving)?
S. Carolina and UGA are both top ten and should continue to improve. Mizzou is an unknown entity at this point.

That's 3 programs that will continue to pull ahead from Tennessee while we continue to "wait" and see if Dooley "can" be successful here against top competition.
well said

Moral victory how sad of a fan base we've become.... A perfect example right here..

Perfect example of a fan who has no clue how low his beloved Fulmer allowed HIS "beloved" TN to sink before "retiring". Get a clue Volz .... The General would need 5 years to fix this disaster of a program or more if you fiure in the state of the entire AD. What TN needs is smart Fans with Patience ! :salute:

Reactions: 2 people
Considering we only lost by 7 to the #5 team in the country, we are VERY close to where we need to be to compete with the best. Matter of fact we did complete with the best, the #5 team in the country. Who I believe is better than LSU, or FSU. So take that into consideration vs where we were just 2 years ago, all of our talent was transferring or being suspended.

In just 2 years time, we became total scrubs who lost to UNC in the Music City bowl, to competing with the best in the country.

Yet another moral victory. Man we have had A LOT of those in the past 4 years. Just keep it up and we might actually get a "W". Oh wait...Baby steps...for how long? At some point in time you have to realize that the regime is not working and it is time to move on. Many other SEC teams have done it with success, why can't UT. Are we beneath them, HELL NO. We are UT, BY GOD. Tired of the mediocrity and the fans being ok with that.

No it's not... Time to pull off these type of wins, lets just hope we are building some momentum and can put it together for a whole ballgame...

They did put it together for a whole ballgame. If not for bad QB play at the end, UT ties the game & maybe wins it. They never quit and took one of the best teams in the country to the last minute.

If this team beats Mississippi State and/or South Carolina, I wonder if "those people" will be happy?

Perfect example of a fan who has no clue how low his beloved Fulmer allowed HIS "beloved" TN to sink before "retiring". Get a clue Volz .... The General would need 5 years to fix this disaster of a program or more if you fiure in the state of the entire AD. What TN needs is a coach with some BRASS ! :salute:
fyp

Yet another moral victory. Man we have had A LOT of those in the past 4 years. Just keep it up and we might actually get a "W". Oh wait...Baby steps...for how long? At some point in time you have to realize that the regime is not working and it is time to move on. Many other SEC teams have done it with success, why can't UT. Are we beneath them, HELL NO. We are UT, BY GOD. Tired of the mediocrity and the fans being ok with that.

Hate to tell you Bubba, but Tennessee has not been a national powerhouse in a long time. If you expect it to be one again overnight, you're a lunatic.

Saban is one of the few coaches who can turn a program around in three or less, and unless the donors are willing to pay him $10M per year that is not happening.

Anybody that looks at today as a W, is a loser! We had the ball 2 times in the last 8 mins with a chance to tie.

Should GA have beat us? Prob, but we had a chance!

I don't want to hear Dooley in a pc say we are almost there!. If so, when are we going to be there, next yr, 2015, 2020?

Our team and our coach have an EXCUSE mentality! Sounds like some of our fans do as well!

Perfect example of a fan who has no clue how low his beloved Fulmer allowed HIS "beloved" TN to sink before "retiring". Get a clue Volz .... The General would need 5 years to fix this disaster of a program or more if you fiure in the state of the entire AD. What TN needs is smart Fans with Patience ! :salute:

Look at my other comments and come back to me... I guess you didn't read these entire comments..

They did put it together for a whole ballgame. If not for bad QB play at the end, UT ties the game & maybe wins it. They never quit and took one of the best teams in the country to the last minute.

If this team beats Mississippi State and/or South Carolina, I wonder if "those people" will be happy?

Not happening

It wasn't "put together" just yet remember special teams and defense...

#5- 51
#?- 44
What exact call that Dooley made lost the game by one score ? Do tell !

Was it ZeRo falling down with nothing but daylight or CP dropping a TD or was it the ball that Bray hit the receiver in the chest that bounced 12 feet backwards, no I know, it was the kicker missing and again. Damnit Dooley make the right call !!!!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back