Sons of Anarchy

Gaylon must go down this season. Can't wait for next episode. Looks like in preview that they are breaking Clay out.

I thought that the lawyer was going to crap herself when Jaxx walked in the room...to me this is Jimmy Smits best character ever...it is like it comes natural and easy to him...his fight scene with Jaxx was good, but it was funny how two of the biggest, one literally, badasses of the club were scared of Gemma...hahaha...gonna be a damn good next couple of episodes on the show...Jaxx is about to go complete Biker Badass without any conscious

Smits is the best thing to happen to this show.

Reactions: 1 person
Smits is the best thing to happen to this show.

I agree to a point...but my counterpoint would be...the MADAME(screen name escapes me), who is freaking HOTT and apparently LOVES to be on top(which I love seeing her on top :) ) is the one who has helped the show...bc of her being on TOP :p

IMO Gemma ain't going anywhere especially when her offscreen husband is the executive producer.

I still think this is all staged and Jaxx and her will disappear once the club is out of guns.

Just watched last nights episode...
what a show, but now what does Tara do

If she had any sense she'll burn the club to the ground, take her kids, and disappear.

Though if she had any sense she would've never got involved with this group of white trash losers in the first place.

When Jaxx blew Galen's head off...I literally yelled HOLY CRAP...my wife looked at me like, what was that for...in her defense she doesn't watch it all the time...

I knew Jaxx and the guys liked Galen's partner...he always seemed level headed...works out for both of them...

I think Tara changes her mind and doesn't turn in the evidence...the little hand grab when she was getting in the car tells me she is having second thoughts...she knows Jaxx loves those boys and would do anything for her and the kids...I mean he literally just killed someone for her

I'm surprised that many of you were surprised about what happened between SAMCRO and the IRA. That was a long time coming, all the way back to when they kidnapped his kid.

At this point they need to have Tara make a decision. This will she/won't she game has dragged out too long.

I was out of town when the latest episode aired. I sat down last night hoping to watch two episodes. After the adrenaline ride of watching Jaxx take out Galen and Clay, I was disappointed to learn there was no episode this week and have to wait until next week.

VN Store

Back