Sons of Anarchy

I just never saw Bobby as a leader. I know once all that stuff with Clay went down, he was never the same.

He may not be a leader like Clay or Jax, but he does know money and business. Don't forget his dad was an accountant for the mafia and taught him everything.

He cleaned up the books at Cara-Cara (sp?) and made that profitable. No matter what, all of these guys want to earn $ and just like the mafia, if you are earning, you are living.

Just caught up on last weeks show...

How are they staying in nay business, they have everyone pissed off....The Irish killing the 2 at the warehouse, could be where this show jumps the shark

Man y'all some little punk *****es in here...feeling sorry about a woman who got involved with a BIKER and expected him to not **** with other females...she knew the damn game and still got involved...plus, she dresses like she belongs...which is a very good thing, she has a great looking ass...

Reactions: 1 person
Just caught up on last weeks show...

How are they staying in nay business, they have everyone pissed off....The Irish killing the 2 at the warehouse, could be where this show jumps the shark

No way, that just pissed them off and made the show more damn interesting...it was getting soft...now it's back to hardcore Biker theme...

Looks like Clay is going to get out, head to Belfast and use Bobby's crew as his new network. Of course something that simple never happens, just ask Stahl if she believed their deal.

On a side note, one of the "watching" guards was Doug Jones. He plays Abe Sapien in the Hellboy movies with Perlman.

If Jax ever finds out the truth though......uh oh

I don't know. I mean I get why people say that but, this is the same guy who almost gave his son up for adoption because he thought it would be a better life for him.

....considering how his wife had her career destroyed and kids almost blown up over something he was into, I'd like to think that he would see her point. But seeing as this series is based on a tragedy, you are probably right.

she's effed.

Watched this for the first time. I'm a big Justified/Walton Goggins fan, and a friend said to check out his guest appearance. Surprised and impressed by his role. Pretty good show, looks like I'll be starting this show from the beginning soon.

Watched this for the first time. I'm a big Justified/Walton Goggins fan, and a friend said to check out his guest appearance. Surprised and impressed by his role. Pretty good show, looks like I'll be starting this show from the beginning soon.

Prepare to not leave your couch/bean bag chair for a couple days while you watch...once you start you can't stop

Couldn't believe Nero, took the heat for the gun last night

He is an OG...not some new punk gangsta wannabe...plus he saw a way to get his kid taken care of for life...I would have done same thing if it meant my children would always be taken care of if they were in that condition...

Seems like at a point this week Clay was starting to snap and become crazy like Otto.

It was a plot to get in touch with the IRA.

He laid it on thick, but I couldn't knock his message.

Gemma laid it all out for Nero. It'll be interesting to see his reaction.

I thought that the lawyer was going to crap herself when Jaxx walked in the room...to me this is Jimmy Smits best character ever...it is like it comes natural and easy to him...his fight scene with Jaxx was good, but it was funny how two of the biggest, one literally, badasses of the club were scared of Gemma...hahaha...gonna be a damn good next couple of episodes on the show...Jaxx is about to go complete Biker Badass without any conscious

It'll be interesting to see how Jax handles the Chinese with the Irish situation

VN Store

Back