Sons of Anarchy

show is awesome. Anybody going to check out Terriers?
Dammit I knew I missed something last night and Terriers was it.

As for the Sons. Wow, what a show. I knew it had went to slow for something to not happen right at the end. Jax is a bad ass plain and simple. I can't wait til he hopefully finds the Irish man. Can't believe they killed Hale. I thought that he was supposed to take over for Unser this season when he stepped down. Guess that goes out the window now. Oh and I would like to take Stahl's head off. She's caused more harm than good.

Yeah I have to agree with u ainge, I never saw the whole Hale thing coming. I don't want anything bad to happen to abel but I would like to see clay make good on that promise he made to stahl. Love the scene at the end jax doing some serious work on the Guy. Best show on right now!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dammit I knew I missed something last night and Terriers was it.

As for the Sons. Wow, what a show. I knew it had went to slow for something to not happen right at the end. Jax is a bad ass plain and simple. I can't wait til he hopefully finds the Irish man. Can't believe they killed Hale. I thought that he was supposed to take over for Unser this season when he stepped down. Guess that goes out the window now. Oh and I would like to take Stahl's head off. She's caused more harm than good.

no worries about the Irish man, now

not sure I like the whole Gemma holed up, taking the maid hostage, and now Jax's wife's getting in deep

not sure I like the whole Gemma holed up, taking the maid hostage, and now Jax's wife's getting in deep

Tara isn't Jax wife, just girl friend (old lady). But I'm like you, not sure I like the gemma storyline. Can't wait for stahl to get what's coming to her. Loved the scene with the Guy from the calavasas MC.

I see "murder" #2 in Gemma's future. Saw in the clips for the next episode she takes a knife to her throat. I have a feeling Gemma offs the house keeper or whatever she is soon. Tara is in it to win it, that's for sure. Jax is trying to scare her off and its not working. Kinda curious to see what happens next with Baby Abel though.

I see "murder" #2 in Gemma's future. Saw in the clips for the next episode she takes a knife to her throat. I have a feeling Gemma offs the house keeper or whatever she is soon. Tara is in it to win it, that's for sure. Jax is trying to scare her off and its not working. Kinda curious to see what happens next with Baby Abel though.

My guess is Tara will do the killing. Can't wait to see if I'm wrong!

Cherry (half-sacks girl) ended up in Ireland by why of camren Hayes. If you have watched the first season she ended up Going to Canada with camren to escape the feds and I am guessing she went to Ireland with him.

I watched the 1st season but I don't remember that. What were the feds after her for?

Don't remember exactly but something to the effect of she was married and her husband wouldn't give her a divorce and she killed him or did something, so they were after her. Dangit know I want to now for sure, I'll do some diggin.

Ok, the real story. Cherry was married, he was abusive, he wouldn't divorce her so she burnt down their condo. Then she went on the run. She aligned herself with the devils tribe (a MC that later patched over to SOA) that's how she met Sack. The feds were getting close to her so she went to Canada with camron Hayes thus ending up in Ireland.

Jax: "Our lovely ladies wacked the caretaker and this idiot helped them" (points to Tig)
Tig: "Actually I just made a phone call"
halarious!

Best episode yet, the scene with gemma and her dad at the nursing home was pretty tough. I believe once SAMCRO arrives in Ireland there will be a meeting between the **** and the fan.

VN Store

Back