Sons of Anarchy

Just caught up with the last two episodes.

Did anyone get a little more respect for Westin and how he handled his death?

Also, damn I liked half sac a whole lot. I wanted him to get patched in the final ep.

Just started watching the show through Netflix and got through the first season....It's a great show, not my type of thing but everyone had solid recommendations on it and I couldn't pass it...My girlfrend and I now have a favorite show...Fixing to start watching the second season online to get caught up with what's going on

Just a tidbit BTW, did you gets know that Opie is Cletus' son from Dukes of Hazard? I work next to the Dukes of Hazard Cooter's Store here in Gatlinburg and he was telling me and my buddy(Cletus that is)that next time he comes in, his son(Opie)may be coming with him.

Just an FYI for you guys that like to buy shows on DVD, it hits DVD and Blu Ray August 31st.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just an FYI for some of you guys, I just caught it Saturday night myself and they're in the middle of replaying the 2nd season to get you caught up and ready for the 3rd. Starts every Saturday night at 11Pm

Just thought I'd bump to remind you guys that want to watch and it brush up on what's going on. Two more episodes come on tonight at 11 on FX

Sept. 7 can't get here quick enough. Interested to see how it all plays out. Gemma on the run, abel being kidnapped, jax and Tara, and apparently they are going to tell the story of jaxs dad. Love this show.

I thought half sac would live thru the single stab he was the shiz. then hale got ran over? wtf?? Jax is kinda bein a puss but I'm very ready for next week.

I thought half sac would live thru the single stab he was the shiz. then hale got ran over? wtf?? Jax is kinda bein a puss but I'm very ready for next week.

He went back to being a bad ass at the end. Jax will lead from the front.

VN Store

Back