Some Vols fans think we'll be pimpin' the SEC really soon

Since I'm now the subject of a Volnation thread, a little history on our attire. The suit was an idea I came up with after being invited by some of my wife's family from Tuscaloosa to a Bama game at Bryant-Denny in 2011. They knew I was a VFL and was pretty confident that BAMA would thrash us that year and they wanted me to be there so that they could enjoy seeing me watch my beloved Vols lose. Knowing that the Vols winning that day was a longshot, I wanted to do something to make the Bammer's eyes hurt so I channeled my inner Lloyd Christmas and put together the Orange Tux. I never set out to be the pimp persona that everyone labeled me, but I figured if your going to be labeled as pimp, you might as well embrace it and rock the hell out of it. I've upgraded the outfit over the years and the family has joined in. My kids hate Bama so bad that they refuse to eat red skittles as it reminds them of crimson. I'll rock the orange forever. I plan to be buried in this suit, hopefully no time soon.

@Bama_Hater

Rock on brotha and good child raising you got going on..

Since I'm now the subject of a Volnation thread, a little history on our attire. The suit was an idea I came up with after being invited by some of my wife's family from Tuscaloosa to a Bama game at Bryant-Denny in 2011. They knew I was a VFL and was pretty confident that BAMA would thrash us that year and they wanted me to be there so that they could enjoy seeing me watch my beloved Vols lose. Knowing that the Vols winning that day was a longshot, I wanted to do something to make the Bammer's eyes hurt so I channeled my inner Lloyd Christmas and put together the Orange Tux. I never set out to be the pimp persona that everyone labeled me, but I figured if your going to be labeled as pimp, you might as well embrace it and rock the hell out of it. I've upgraded the outfit over the years and the family has joined in. My kids hate Bama so bad that they refuse to eat red skittles as it reminds them of crimson. I'll rock the orange forever. I plan to be buried in this suit, hopefully no time soon.

@Bama_Hater

Father of the Year, IMO.

hupVWLS.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back