Some Vols fans think we'll be pimpin' the SEC really soon

I seen em at the O&W game. My wife took a pic of the kids...I don't see how they kept from burning up!!

I hate to be that guy, but the glorification of the pimp and ho thing is really tragic.

To make it a family thing speaks to where we are as a country.

Does shame exist anymore?

I guess I'm too old school. I know the grandparents would love it to see my children and I dressed as pimps.

Rant over

Reactions: 1 person
I hate to be that guy, but the glorification of the pimp and ho thing is really tragic.

I guess I'm too old school. I know the grandparents would love it to see my children and I dressed as pimps.

Rant over
They're tuxedos, mind in the gutter gator.

sorry, was going by the headline in the link, the canes, the ruffled shirts, the power T bling on the hand, etc.

little clues like that.
Obviously you patronize the high class pimps if they be wearing tuxes bro.

Rant over

Shame exists everywhere. But big pimpin isn't shameful. Certainly isn't tragic either. So why would you ask (rhetorically, but still asked) if shame exists anymore?

The family in the picture doesn't look shamed or embarrassed @ all. So what's the real problem here?

Shame exists everywhere. But big pimpin isn't shameful. Certainly isn't tragic either. So why would you ask (rhetorically, but still asked) if shame exists anymore?

The family in the picture doesn't look shamed or embarrassed @ all. So what's the real problem here?
To borrow a phrase from Cool Hand Luke- "What we have here is a failure to communicate".

Reactions: 3 people
Since I'm now the subject of a Volnation thread, a little history on our attire. The suit was an idea I came up with after being invited by some of my wife's family from Tuscaloosa to a Bama game at Bryant-Denny in 2011. They knew I was a VFL and was pretty confident that BAMA would thrash us that year and they wanted me to be there so that they could enjoy seeing me watch my beloved Vols lose. Knowing that the Vols winning that day was a longshot, I wanted to do something to make the Bammer's eyes hurt so I channeled my inner Lloyd Christmas and put together the Orange Tux. I never set out to be the pimp persona that everyone labeled me, but I figured if your going to be labeled as pimp, you might as well embrace it and rock the hell out of it. I've upgraded the outfit over the years and the family has joined in. My kids hate Bama so bad that they refuse to eat red skittles as it reminds them of crimson. I'll rock the orange forever. I plan to be buried in this suit, hopefully no time soon.

@Bama_Hater

Reactions: 5 people
Since I'm now the subject of a Volnation thread, a little history on our attire. The suit was an idea I came up with after being invited by some of my wife's family from Tuscaloosa to a Bama game at Bryant-Denny in 2011. They knew I was a VFL and was pretty confident that BAMA would thrash us that year and they wanted me to be there so that they could enjoy seeing me watch my beloved Vols lose. Knowing that the Vols winning that day was a longshot, I wanted to do something to make the Bammer's eyes hurt so I channeled my inner Lloyd Christmas and put together the Orange Tux. I never set out to be the pimp persona that everyone labeled me, but I figured if your going to be labeled as pimp, you might as well embrace it and rock the hell out of it. I've upgraded the outfit over the years and the family has joined in. My kids hate Bama so bad that they refuse to eat red skittles as it reminds them of crimson. I'll rock the orange forever. I plan to be buried in this suit, hopefully no time soon.

@Bama_Hater

Keep doing you. No explanation needed. Some people just look to be offended by arbitrary things.

Rant over

I get offended by the glorification of reptilian eating motions. Don't see be crying on gator boards.

This is CBJ sitting in his office

tumblr_m17rpvweAA1rnstqpo1_500.gif

@Bama_Hater

You are a true inspiration to us all my friend!! :thumbsup:

More up to date,quality reporting from the internet.

In other news ,did anyone hear Lane Kiffin is going to USC?

VN Store

Back