Some Tobias Harris & Cuonzo Martin quotes...

I was really shocked to see Scotty getting drafted by the spurs when everyone on here says he is Europe bound...

*Mock Draft of course.

Haha. Yeah the last pick of the 2nd round makes the roster every year. You might want to check some stats on how many late 2nd round picks make rosters in the NBA.

Only from fans that know little about basketball. Like I said....Im sure we as a team will be worse off next year with an experienced guard that scores double figures. Sometimes our fans absolutely amaze me

Renaldo was one of the hardest working players on the team for the past two years. His problem was he made terrible decisions with the basketball...bad shots, bad passes, bad times to dribble.

He also tended to panic and do something weird at times. But, of course, every time he made a mistake Pearl would yank him out and ream him. Obviously that's no way to calm a jittery player down. The other weird thing about it is Pearl isn't known for benching a guy for mistakes. Usually he lets them play through them (see Scotty Hopson, for instance. Or JP Prince. Or Maze. Or Goins. Or Tatum. Or JaJuan.).

Just a doghouse thing, I guess.

I also wonder if his off the court swiper stuff had anything to do with the "doghouse effect"..guess we'll never really know. There's always been the fans debate on wheter he was working as hard on his hoops as he is his raps. IF he plays well this season and becomes a pivotal part of the team, that would be great.

I just can't wait to find out who our team will consist of next season. June 6th can't get here fast enough...

The NBA playoffs can't get here fast enough either... I don't know what to watch right now after work...

VN Store

Back