Solo: A Star Wars Story

Star Wars has always been about the Jedi vs Sith IMO. These back stories about non force users doesnt get me excited. Rogue Ones best scene was Vader igniting his lightsaber and wrecking thru Rebels and the end.

I agree to a point. I’d love more back story on some sith. A darth plagius (I’m sure that’s misspelled) movie would be awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPEYpryMp2s[/youtube]

I’m still not exactly sold on the guy playing Han but this actually looks pretty entertaining.

I’m not expecting something mind blowing, deep or anything of that nature. As long as it’s fun to watch I will be OK.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPEYpryMp2s[/youtube]

I’m still not exactly sold on the guy playing Han but this actually looks pretty entertaining.

I’m not expecting something mind blowing, deep or anything of that nature. As long as it’s fun to watch I will be OK.

agreed. looks entertaining.....

Y’all gotta admit Chewbacca body slamming some dude got you pumped to see this?

But that guy playing Han..smh...why did they cast a stiff midget as the coolest smuggler in the galaxy?

i have no opinion on it yet. i've seen the one trailer. and i have no idea who that guy is....i'll wait till i see it.

but yeah, harrison ford is some big 'ol shoes to fill for sure. probably why i don't have really high expectations, and probably won't be all that disappointed.

I wouldn't let Ron Howard direct traffic.

Where does this come from? I watched Frost/Nixon for the first time the other day and it was pretty good. I also liked Cinderella Man, Apollo 13 and A Beautiful Mind... Going back to the 80's he also showed a good knack for comedy with Night Shift, Gung Ho and Splash. At the very least he makes more sense than the "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" guys (Lord and Miller).

I think the trailer looks promising... but then again all Star Wars trailers leave you with hope.

I wonder if there will be any Jedi? I would assume there’s going to at least be a reference.

Where does this come from? I watched Frost/Nixon for the first time the other day and it was pretty good. I also liked Cinderella Man, Apollo 13 and A Beautiful Mind... Going back to the 80's he also showed a good knack for comedy with Night Shift, Gung Ho and Splash. At the very least he makes more sense than the "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" guys (Lord and Miller).

I think the trailer looks promising... but then again all Star Wars trailers leave you with hope.

He had it in the 80s then his directing chops went right off the cliff. So generic. He is the ultimate play it safe director...which is why Disney hired him to bring this one in line.

I’m probably in the minority and I’m certainly not a Star Wars junky or officianado, but it seems like they are oversatturating the market. I like Donald Glover and Woody Harrelson a lot, now it’s every 6 months.

Y’all gotta admit Chewbacca body slamming some dude got you pumped to see this?

That part looks awesome, along with the action sequences and cinematography. Chewie appears to have a pretty important role in this movie, and it seems like it'll be a good thing as long as they don't do anything to change his character too much.

I’m probably in the minority and I’m certainly not a Star Wars junky or officianado, but it seems like they are oversatturating the market. I like Donald Glover and Woody Harrelson a lot, now it’s every 6 months.

As long as it stays with "original" stories I'm good with it

It will be a year and a half until Ep IX.

i have no opinion on it yet. i've seen the one trailer. and i have no idea who that guy is....i'll wait till i see it.

but yeah, harrison ford is some big 'ol shoes to fill for sure. probably why i don't have really high expectations, and probably won't be all that disappointed.

So many great actors who could capture the essence of Han better..and they pick that guy? Stupid stupid stupid...and the fact he is so dang short makes it even worse. Han was always my favorite character as a kid. Luke was awesome to me and my friends as well, but he just wasn't cool at all till RotJ.

We all wanted that Millenium Falcon toy set, and we always fought over who got to be Han. I love that they are doing a movie, but I hate their choice of actor.

I could watch good SWs stories every day. There are infinite possibilities for great shows and movies.

VN Store

Back