Solo: A Star Wars Story

It's strange that you post as much as you do on the topic of Star Wars movies, since you obviously don't like them. I can't stand the lame a$$ Transformer movies (after the first one), so I stopped seeing them and I don't talk about them.

As kid of the 80s you would think I would be all about the Transformers movies but I could never get past how they looked. I liked my Transformers boxy like they were in the original cartoon. When the movie versions are in robot form you should be able to look at them and say “He turns into semi truck, he turns into fighter jet, he turns into an ambulance, and he trunks into a cassette player.” Instead they all looked like big gray meshes of metal.

I never watched the first one. Saw most of the second one when it was on HBO years back. Never bothered with any others.

Having said that... my kids, who have never seen any of the movies, got pretty excited when the saw the Bumblebee trailer when we saw Solo. I’m afraid they will talk me into watching that one. At least he is a VW beetle in it.

Reactions: red butler
As kid of the 80s you would think I would be all about the Transformers movies but I could never get past how they looked. I liked my Transformers boxy like they were in the original cartoon. When the movie versions are in robot form you should be able to look at them and say “He turns into semi truck, he turns into fighter jet, he turns into an ambulance, and he trunks into a cassette player.” Instead they all looked like big gray meshes of metal.

I never watched the first one. Saw most of the second one when it was on HBO years back. Never bothered with any others.

Having said that... my kids, who have never seen any of the movies, got pretty excited when the saw the Bumblebee trailer when we saw Solo. I’m afraid they will talk me into watching that one. At least he is a VW beetle in it.

The trailer for Bumblebee has me a little intrigued.

VN Store

Back