Smokey Jersey for Sale?

Hounddogs will have gray jerseys the week of the Western KY game. Men's adult sizing are going fast and as of today after folks calling in yesterday and ordering they only have about 75 men's adult sizes left. They also have women's and youth sizes coming.
On an even better note, all of last years jerseys are half off. Great time to get a steal of a deal on a jersey.
GO VOLS

300?! That's may be the stupidest business decision I've heard of. They haven't been able to sell UT jerseys in a decade and now that everyone in East Tennessee wants one they only order 300?!

That means 300 people have ordered them already. That does not mean they have that many ordered to stock shelves.

Only football players and kids should wear jerseys

Only baseball players should wear baseball hats? Only tennis players should wear tennis shows? Only professional runners should wear running shoes? Only cowboys should wear cowboy boots? Only professional golfers should wear golf shirts? Only polo players should wear polo shirts?

Reactions: 5 people
Only baseball players should wear baseball hats? Only tennis players should wear tennis shows? Only professional runners should wear running shoes? Only cowboys should wear cowboy boots? Only professional golfers should wear golf shirts? Only polo players should wear polo shirts?

I didn't know you could wear a tennis show.... how is this impossible?

Reactions: 1 person
Only football players and kids should wear jerseys

Never understood this mindset for college but go to an NFL game and all the adult fat boyz and ladies for that matter wear jerseys. Stupid. Wear what the he!! you want to wear and screw those people that have a problem with it.

Reactions: 2 people
Hounddogs will have gray jerseys the week of the Western KY game. Men's adult sizing are going fast and as of today after folks calling in yesterday and ordering they only have about 75 men's adult sizes left. They also have women's and youth sizes coming.
On an even better note, all of last years jerseys are half off. Great time to get a steal of a deal on a jersey.
GO VOLS

Didnt see crap on their website and they rarely ever update it

Never understood this mindset for college but go to an NFL game and all the adult fat boyz and ladies for that matter wear jerseys. Stupid. Wear what the he!! you want to wear and screw those people that have a problem with it.

Brother, I still wear my Raynoch Thompson jersey and I'm 40. I

Reactions: 3 people
I'm guessing the bookstore and Neyland shop will have plenty. Pretty sure they were still selling the black jerseys up until not too long ago.

Didnt see crap on their website and they rarely ever update it

Have you checked lately. We have all the new stuff on there. The gray jerseys are supposed to arrive the week of the western game per our Adidas rep. The jerseys will be on the site. Don't appreciate the comments about our site, especially since your wrong.
Tribe 80

I was planning on wearing the smokey grey jersey to my sister in laws wedding in Birmingham, the day of the Oregon game.

The bammers in attendance will hate it.

holler.

Reactions: 2 people
Have you checked lately. We have all the new stuff on there. The gray jerseys are supposed to arrive the week of the western game per our Adidas rep. The jerseys will be on the site. Don't appreciate the comments about our site, especially since your wrong.
Tribe 80

Which site?

VN Store

Back