Smokey Jersey for Sale?

On the Ainge show this am, alumni hall called in and they said mid September. They have about 300 ordered total. Big Dan, AJ, Peyton and can't remember the other one..

Rather silly that the NCAA stops selling jerseys on its webstore but others dont .

I called adidas and they said they have no clue when they will be released. All they said is keep checking the website.

On the Ainge show this am, alumni hall called in and they said mid September. They have about 300 ordered total. Big Dan, AJ, Peyton and can't remember the other one..

300?! That's may be the stupidest business decision I've heard of. They haven't been able to sell UT jerseys in a decade and now that everyone in East Tennessee wants one they only order 300?!

Reactions: 1 person
College class rings and championship rings (college or pro, NOT high school) are also acceptable. If I were on that 98 National Championship team I'd NEVER take that ring off!

No way. If I had a NC ring, that baby is in a display case in a room that is off limits to everyone who is not a certifiable VFL.

Reactions: 2 people
300?! That's may be the stupidest business decision I've heard of. They haven't been able to sell UT jerseys in a decade and now that everyone in East Tennessee wants one they only order 300?!

Probably 200 of them are small and medium

College class rings and championship rings (college or pro, NOT high school) are also acceptable. If I were on that 98 National Championship team I'd NEVER take that ring off!

Hell if my team won state id where the ring. its not like someone can say anything about wearing it if they dont have one themselves

When will the smokey gray jersey hit shelves? Can't wait to drop my $60 on some polyester sexiness!

I'll pass, on another note, red, white & blue is now green yellow and purple it makes young liberals happy so it must be a good idea,.

My roommate in college has a NC ring, but he only wears it to UT events. Too precious to wear everyday

I love all 3 pair of my crocs...after work and ESP after lifting and doing cardio, they are awesome to have on the feet...

VN Store

Back