Situation in Venezuela

No but Maduro, Putin and Hamas sure feel comfortable starting wars with him in the White House.
Should the US have a stronger military presence than it currently does in Ukraine, the Middle East, South America?

Should the US have a stronger military presence than it currently does in Ukraine, the Middle East, South America?

No, why would we need to have a stronger presence? We need stronger and more competent leaders on both the civilian and military side of the equation. Leaders that despots are afraid to f^ck with for fear of the consequences.

No but Maduro, Putin and Hamas sure feel comfortable starting wars with him in the White House.

So no Biden is not responsible for Maduro deciding the try to annex part of Guyana?

Or are you advocating for Biden to preemptively intervene militarily in these type situations?

So no Biden is not responsible for Maduro deciding the try to annex part of Guyana?

Or are you advocating for Biden to preemptively intervene militarily in these type situations?

Correct Biden is not responsible. The people that voted for Biden are, Biden is too mentally deficient to be responsible for much of anything per his own DOJ.

No, why would we need to have a stronger presence? We need stronger and more competent leaders on both the civilian and military side of the equation. Leaders that despots are afraid to f^ck with for fear of the consequences.

So, in your expert opinion, what steps should Biden have taken, to prevent the situation developing in Venezuela?

There was nothing he could do. He's always been a weak, feckless individual that no one respects so there is really nothing he could have done. Tigers don't change their stripes.

So what would a big strong man with burly arms have done to prevent the current situation in Venezuela?

So what would a big strong man with burly arms have done to prevent the current situation in Venezuela?

You're not very bright are you?

It could be a 110lbs female sitting in the oval office, it's all about projecting competence, resolve and strength. Maduro nor Putin would have done anything with a strong, competent President presiding over a US military lead by strong competent flag officers.

Biden is forever stained with Obama's red line and despots like Putin and Manduro are not afraid to test him.

You're not very bright are you?

It could be a 110lbs female sitting in the oval office, it's all about projecting competence, resolve and strength. Maduro nor Putin would have done anything with a strong, competent President presiding over a US military lead by strong competent flag officers.

Biden is forever stained with Obama's red line and despots like Putin and Manduro are not afraid to test him.

So what exactly could have been done by any other person sitting in the oval office, to prevent what's occuring in Venezuela at the moment?

Be specific.

So what exactly could have been done by any other person sitting in the oval office, to prevent what's occuring in Venezuela at the moment?

Be specific.

A simple warning with a show of force from a resolute President would have been enough. Deploy a Marine MEU off the coast of Venezuela, send a brigade from the 82nd (situation is not deserving of the 101st) to Ghana for jungle training.

A simple warning with a show of force from a resolute President would have been enough. Deploy a Marine MEU off the coast of Venezuela, send a brigade from the 82nd (situation is not deserving of the 101st) to Ghana for jungle training.
I agree that this would work.

Might I add that Venezuela has a completely incompetent navy. One of their vessels was sunk by a cruise ship.....

You do realize that Guyana has not asked us to put boots in their jungle, right? The opposite actually.

We have had flight exercises with them.

Not sure what else you think we can do to deter Maduro, unless you are advocating for preemptive military intervention.

You do realize that Guyana has not asked us to put boots in their jungle, right? The opposite actually.

We have had flight exercises with them.

Not sure what else you think we can do to deter Maduro, unless you are advocating for preemptive military intervention.

I don't know how you think those links counter my post.

I never mentioned establishing a military base in Ghana, just send a brigade for training. Plus you completely ignore the part about the US having a competent, strong and resolute President. Right now Maduro and every other despot thinks that doddering old man won't do anything.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I don't know how you think those links counter my post.

I never mentioned establishing a military base in Ghana, just send a brigade for training. Plus you completely ignore the part about the US having a competent, strong and resolute President. Right now Maduro and every other despot thinks that doddering old man won't do anything.

They have to allow us to conduct military exercises in their country.

Prior to Maduro deciding to use the Russian annexation method on them, Guyana had no desire to have any joint exercises with the US military.

So I'm not sure how you expect anyone in the oval office, to have preemptively impacted this scenario.

They have to allow us to conduct military exercises in their country.

Prior to Maduro deciding to use the Russian annexation method on them, Guyana had no desire to have any joint exercises with the US military.

So I'm not sure how you expect anyone in the oval office, to have preemptively impacted this scenario.

We already have forces in Ghana, have for awhile now. Military advisers with support personal training their forces. As late as March 2023 we conducted joint exercises in Ghana.

We already have forces in Ghana, have for awhile now. Military advisers with support personal training their forces. As late as March 2023 we conducted joint exercises in Ghana.

Ghana: A country on the west coast of Africa.

Guyana: A country on the northern coast of South America.

We have had no significant troop presence in Guyana prior to Maduro kicking off his nonsense.

Build an economic alliance that won’t trade with Venezuela if they don’t play nice. If they give the finger, then ultimately ramp up a response to a naval blockade. Even Biden’s handlers can have him take those type of steps.

Build an economic alliance that won’t trade with Venezuela if they don’t play nice. If they give the finger, then ultimately ramp up a response to a naval blockade. Even Biden’s handlers can have him take those type of steps.

But we need their sour crude to keep the gulf refineries going.

Ghana: A country on the west coast of Africa.

Guyana: A country on the northern coast of South America.

We have had no significant troop presence in Guyana prior to Maduro kicking off his nonsense.

US military exercises in Guyana and the “Force Structure Plan 2030” to confront China

But we need their sour crude to keep the gulf refineries going.

We should have made that adjustment to our refineries several years ago. Somebody makes it difficult for our energy companies to operate.

We export the light, sweet since we produce more than those refineries are set up to process.

We should have made that adjustment to our refineries several years ago. Somebody makes it difficult for our energy companies to operate.

We export the light, sweet since we produce more than those refineries are set up to process.

Well several years ago we were building a pipeline to bring in sour crude but somebody killed that.

Could you imagine the hoops a refinery would have to go through now to get a retooling permitted?

Well several years ago we were building a pipeline to bring in sour crude but somebody killed that.

Could you imagine the hoops a refinery would have to go through now to get a retooling permitted?

I bet that a MAGA administration without a hostile legislative or judicial branch would get it done quickly.

In the Ukraine thread:

"we must send all the help, money and material we can to Ukraine because it's of vital national interest"

This thread:

"what do you expect us to do?"

F^cking laughable how some of you worship Biden and defend him at all cost.

VN Store

Back