Since when did the NAACP become pro moslem??

Passing a dary farm ,I did see a female cow jumping on another from behind. I thought to myself , what's that all about.

Where do you think buttermilk comes from??

IP and volatile always try to take every thread down that path to 'homosexuality is natural' given the least opportunity. I know of no reason why they do that.

I can tell you how homosexuality goes with squirrels, the males try to castrate other males so they will have more females with which to mate, this happens more frequently than one might suppose.

I don't understand why you threw this red herring into the discussion to begin with.

None of your links negates what I have said, on the contrary the last link says that migration of Tutsis into Rwanda from Uganda was a trigger to the eventual conflict and why did they migrate?

Because of pressure from the moslems in Uganda.

Some facts about islam and Rwanda:

After the mid '90s genocide, some Tutsis also converted to islam for practical reasons - seeking protection from renewed killings by Hutus who continued to attack Rwanda from refugee camps in Congo after Tutsi-led rebels ended the genocide and overthrew the Hutu government. Thirty some odd years ago the moslem convert Idi Amin did his best to exterminate every Christian in Uganda.

Estimates of the moslem population in Rwanda vary from 5 to 14 percent. Most moslems in Rwanda belong to the majority Sunni branch of islam. There has also been a recent influence from radical Pakistani moslems who have entered the country.

Arab merchants trading in ivory and slaves introduced islam to Rwanda early in the 18th century or before. Their numbers grew after 1908 when waves of moslems flowed in from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Sudan at the beginning of European colonial rule.

I don't understand why you threw this red herring into the discussion to begin with.

None of your links negates what I have said:

Some facts about islam and Rwanda:

Estimates of the moslem population in Rwanda vary from 5 to 14 percent.

Let me post this again, then (since you still have a hard time reading):
Ethnic groups:

Hutu (Bantu) 84%, Tutsi (Hamitic) 15%, Twa (Pygmy) 1%
Religions:

Roman Catholic 56.5%, Protestant 26%, Adventist 11.1%, Muslim 4.6%, indigenous beliefs 0.1%, none 1.7%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/rw.html

If you were a Mathematician, you would quickly see that even if all the Muslims were Hutu, then that would make the Hutu 5.4% Muslim.

If you were a Mathematician, you would quickly see that even if all the Muslims were Hutu, then that would make the Hutu 5.4% Muslim.

And the figure 5% is significant because that is the level at which islamists begin to exert undue influence in any society in which they infiltrate.

Consider Kenya for example and the recent riots there in which thousands were killed and hundreds of thousands displaced, many churches were burned down but no mosques were harmed. Some churches were full of Christian women and children who sought refuge from the rioters when the churches were set afire and any who ran out were hacked to death with machettes.

The moslem population of Kenya is 5 to 7% and as soon as the president of Kenya named the moslem backed candidate to be the prime minister, the riots stopped.

This has nothing at all to do with the NAACP standing up for moslems, I don't know why we are discussing this even unless it is just one more of your numerous attempts at obfuscation.

At any rate I never blamed the Rwandan massacre on islam but did note that it was a contributing factor and it was.

All this crap over some fictional books. What a shame. Or sham. Or both.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know right? It absolutely amazes now how people will murder and live lifes of hatred over a damn fairytale.

Problem is you think your never wrong.gsvol hands you your a** every time and you can't cope with it. you always seem to attack with insults.

Hands me my ass? You've got to be kidding. All because he says "you're wrong" doesn't make it so.

Also, I don't think I am never wrong. I just happen to know when someone is shoveling propaganda and BS.

Seriously, you are talking about a guy who intentionally spells Muslim "moslem," just because he knows they don't prefer it. What a classy guy.

Problem is you think your never wrong.gsvol hands you your a** every time and you can't cope with it. you always seem to attack with insults.

I want a pound of what you're smoking if you think gs is handing anyone their ass on this board. If we took a poll on the nuttiest poster here, he'd win in a landslide.

It's also a joke that you seem to ignore just how many personal attacks he makes.

Hands me my ass? You've got to be kidding. All because he says "you're wrong" doesn't make it so.

Also, I don't think I am never wrong. I just happen to know when someone is shoveling propaganda and BS.

Seriously, you are talking about a guy who intentionally spells Muslim "moslem," just because he knows they don't prefer it. What a classy guy.

He unintentionally and consistently misspells many other words while trying to pass himself off as an intellectual.

I want a pound of what you're smoking if you think gs is handing anyone their ass on this board. If we took a poll on the nuttiest poster here, he'd win in a landslide.

It's also a joke that you seem to ignore just how many personal attacks he makes.

Smoking that stuff from mexico. Not very good. Thought about sending off for some good seeds but I'm scared. I don't think gs is all that nutty. I think he and ip have a great deal of zeal in what they believe.As far as the attacks they are 24=7.

i believe LG would get a few votes for turning everything into a racial issue

Do you think any of those acts even compare to the atrocities committed in Rwanda?

Even then that slaughter was inspired by islamic jihad in neighboring countries and the victims were mainly of a tribe that was primarily Christian.

The victims and the perpetrators were Christians in Rwanda.

The Hutus, the main perpertrators, were not primarily a Christian tribe

The Hutus are primarily Catholic.

Some Hutus may be Catholic but the vast majority of the Hutus are not Christian of any sort

None of your links negates what I have said

Ethnic groups:

Hutu (Bantu) 84%, Tutsi (Hamitic) 15%, Twa (Pygmy) 1%
Religions:

Roman Catholic 56.5%, Protestant 26%, Adventist 11.1%, Muslim 4.6%, indigenous beliefs 0.1%, none 1.7%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/rw.html

And the figure 5% is significant because that is the level at which islamists begin to exert undue influence in any society in which they infiltrate.

At any rate I never blamed the Rwandan massacre on islam but did note that it was a contributing factor and it was.

:dunno:

You do not find his "Straight Way" of Grace techniques offensive? Why can't religious persons be content with their own lives? Why must the go out and try to change the ways of life of others?

This is ridiculous.

Do you seriously oppose free speech and the civil exchange/debate over ideals that offensive?

You oppose the idea that someone convince someone else of their beliefs.... but have no problem with liberals imposing their ideals by fiat in the education system, correct?

If you lived in an area where only 1.6% of the population was Christian, as opposed to 1.6% Muslim, you might see more Muslims condemn acts of violence.

That is decidedly NOT TRUE.

The Sudan.
Nigeria.

What? Muslims have been oppressing non-muslims and particularly Christians in the Sudan for years. It is a crisis.

I know missionaries in Nigeria. There is already sporatic conflicts as Islam spreads south with coercive conversion.

Are you saying you have read the Koran?

A literal reading of the Koran will lead one to be just as zealous and violent as a literal reading of the Bible.
If you believe this then you are lying to yourself... if not, you are lying to everyone.

You cannot read the NT or the whole Bible in context and derive the position that a Christian can use violence to impose Christianity.
However, I find it ironic that you refer to a book that you have probably never cracked.

If you have in fact read it then you know his charges are true and you are engaging in diversion.

Words mean things. "Christian" has a meaning that is often distorted. It is not a label but a description basically of someone living by NT principles and beliefs. A person who does that will not use violence or oppression to spread the belief.

Muslim also has a meaning defined by a book. The most literal reading of that book allows if not requires conversion by force if necessary. It commands imposition of Islamic Law over the whole world.

Words mean things. "Christian" has a meaning that is often distorted. It is not a label but a description basically of someone living by NT principles and beliefs. A person who does that will not use violence or oppression to spread the belief.

Muslim also has a meaning defined by a book. The most literal reading of that book allows if not requires conversion by force if necessary. It commands imposition of Islamic Law over the whole world.

Pretty ****ing convenient. "If you're a bad guy, you're not a Christian. But all bad guy Muslims are perfect representations of their evil twisted faith."

That's just profound. Thanks for clearing it all up.

Where was it that you lived?

How does that impact truth whatsoever? Where are the mass protests in 99% Muslim countries because Christians were oppressed?

Every major Christian leader or denomination in this country that I am aware of consistently condemns acts of violence in the name of Christianity. There is absolutely NO support for it from anyone who takes the NT serious.

VN Store

Back