Since when did the NAACP become pro moslem??

None of them flew into the twin towers, bombed an embassy, or tried to sink a ship to my knowledge. Thats a start.

Do you think any of those acts even compare to the atrocities committed in Rwanda?

Can you cite which verse from the Koran? Or, cite which Hadith (hint: there are forty of them)?

I'll wait.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There are at least 109 verses in the koran that advocate violence against non moslems, some are quite graphic, calling for the cutting off of heads or other body parts.

There are at least 109 verses in the koran that advocate violence against non moslems, some are quite graphic, calling for the cutting off of heads or other body parts.

And there are at least a billion or so (possibly more? who knows) Muslims who practice their faith peacefully around the world.

NAACP stuff aside, you're asking us to sympathize with some jerkoff who has made it his life's work to push his own religion on other people with a different religion of their own?

Pass.

I'm gonna go ahead bookmark this thread for the next time you decry somebody using a public forum for the purpose of promoting Islam.

What does everybody think the over/under is on time 'til that thread pops up?

There are at least as many in the Bible.

Actually it doesn't. It says for them to have no dealing with people who refuse to believe in God. But not make war on them unless they are first attacked. By the way in Islam only people who don't believe in God are infidels. Christians and Jews don't fall into that category.

Someone has been blowing smoke up your little poop hole.

What you are saying is true but those were early verses in the koran written when muhammed's forces were weak and small in number when he resided in Mecca.

This tactic is often used by moslems when speaking to Christians who aren't very aware of what islam teaches, along with the concept of 'taqqiyah' which means any deception is desirable when dealing with infidels.

Later verses negate this view and take the opposite position. ALL islamic scholars are in agreement that later verses, if in contradiction of earlier verses, supercede the earlier verses because allah had revealed more to muhammed.

Surah five defines Christians and Jews as infidels who are to be treated as any other infidel, ie; anyone who isn't a moslem.

Prophet of Doom - The Prophet of Doom Qur'an - 5 - The Food

The personality Muhammad attributes to Allah was as ugly as his own. Qur'an 5:10 "Those who reject, disbelieve, and deny Our signs, proofs, verses, and lessons will be companions of Hell-Fire."
--------------

Qur'an 5:12 "Indeed Allah made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them. And Allah said: 'I am with you if you perform regular prayers [obligatory Islamic worship], pay the zakat tax with regularity [the zakat was from Qusayy, not Abraham], believe in My Messengers..."
------------------------------------

"The Jews were ordered in the Torah to follow Prophet Muhammad." It references Qur'an 7:157: "Those who follow the Messenger (Muhammad), the Prophet who can neither read nor write whom they find written in the Torah (Deuteronomy 18:15) and the Gospel (John 14:16); he commands them to Islam."
--------------------------

Qur'an 5:13 "But because of their breach of their covenant We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places [the illiterate prophet pronounced] and forget and abandon a good part of the message that was sent them. Nor will you cease to find deceit in them." It's the time bomb of Islam: "They change the words from their (right) places and forget and abandon a good part of the message that was sent them."
----------------------------------

Qur'an 5:14 "From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We made a covenant, but they forgot and abandoned a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the Day of Doom. Soon will Allah show them the handiwork they have done."
------------------------------

Qur'an 5:15 "O People of the Book! There has come to you Our Apostle, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Scripture, suppressing and passing over much. There has come to you from Allah a (new) light (Muhammad) and a clear Book" (the koran)
-------------------------------------

Qur'an 5:17 "Verily they are disbelievers who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.'"
---------------------

Feeling his oats, in the second half of the 17th verse, Muhammad claims Allah told him to... "Say (O Muhammad): 'Who then has the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary, his mother, and everyone else on the earth?"
---------------------------------------

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive after corruption, making mischief in the land [those who refuse to surrender to Islam] is murder, execution, crucifixion, the cutting off of hands and feet on opposite sides, or they should be imprisoned. That is their degradation and disgrace in this world. And a great torment of an awful doom awaits them in the hereafter."
------------------------

Qur'an 5:47 "Let the people of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. If any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah has revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel."
-------------------------------

Qur'an 5:51 "Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other."

I could go on and on, if you read the whole of the link above you will find that muhammeds condemnation of Christians and Jews gets progressivley worse and has nothing to do with showing respect.

Qur'an 5:59 "Say: 'People of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before.' Say: 'Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom He transformed into apes and swine."

Since he has defined Christians and Jews as unbelievers, how are unbelievers to be treated??

The following verse says it all.

Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

How did this play out in an historical sense? Most Christians and Jews were eliminated from the Arabian penensula, church buildings were destroyed, (a practice that contiues today in many places, in Kosovo over 200 churches, monestaries and Christian cemeteries have been desecrated and destroyed,) the same happened in Egypt along the lower Nile and in present day Iraq along the lower Tigris and Euphrates rivers, both of which had primarily Christian populations and it spread on from there.

Here are some brief highlights from the history of early islam:

Islam and jihad: The first 1,300 years

634 Additional attacks on Basra, Damascus, Ajnadin, Namaraq, and Saqatia. Around 4,000 Jewish, Christian, and Samaritan peasants are executed from Gaza to Cesarea. Muslim chronicler Baladhuri would later record in the ninth century that 40,000 Jews had successfully been destroyed in Cesarea by his day.
----------------------------

639 Thousands die from starvation in and around Constantinople due to ravaged and burned fields by Islamic raiders.
-------------------------------

685 During the Caliphate of of Abd-al-Malik, Christian farmers of the Negev and Samaria are driven out. Pillaged and abandoned, the farms go desolate.
--------------------------------

700-720 Abd al-Malik singles out Christians for forced conversion to Islam or death - often by crucifixion.
---------------------------------

786-809 During the Caliphate of Harun al-Rashid, Christians and Jews are ordered to wear yellow identification patches on their clothing. Eventually yellow would be used to signify "Jew" and blue used to identify "Christian". Neither Jews nor Christians were allowed to wear green - green was reserved for use by Muslims only.
--------------------------------

807 Caliph Harun al-Rashid orders the destruction of non-Muslim prayer houses and of the Church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem.
-----------------------------------

813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country.
-------------

850 Caliph al-Matawakkil orders the destruction of non-Muslim houses of prayer, and orders Christians and Jews to attach wooden devils to the doors of their homes.

This goes on and on for another 800 years until the Ottomans are soundly defeated at the siege of Vienna.

Even then one can count around ten million Christians who were killed by islamic jihad in the twentieth century alone, a perhaps even greater number of those other than Christians who were killed to satisfy jihad, expecially if one counts all those put to death by the islams biggest pardner of the century, namely the nazis.

And that doesn't even count war casualties.

And Jesus tells his followers to hate their parents if their parents do not follow Christ.

So, what's your point here...?

Oh yeah, simply to continue to act as if intolerance and violent zealotry belong only to Islam and not to all religions.

Do you think any of those acts even compare to the atrocities committed in Rwanda?

Even then that slaughter was inspired by islamic jihad in neighboring countries and the victims were mainly of a tribe that was primarily Christian.

And there are at least a billion or so (possibly more? who knows) Muslims who practice their faith peacefully around the world.

NAACP stuff aside, you're asking us to sympathize with some jerkoff who has made it his life's work to push his own religion on other people with a different religion of their own?

Pass.

I'm gonna go ahead bookmark this thread for the next time you decry somebody using a public forum for the purpose of promoting Islam.

Pusillanimous poppycock??

How is it wrong to inform oneself about an enemy.

You seem to deem ignorance to be some sort of virtue.

"A postitive attitude may no solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright

There are at least as many in the Bible.

But I thought you were saying there were no such verses in the koran and the hadiths??

At any rate that part of the Bible that pertains to Christianity, ie; the New Testament, contains no commands to commit violence.

Even in the Old Testament, prophecies about the coming of Jesus the Messiah have no reference to violence.

I showed you once again where you were wrong, now show me that in which I ere!

The victms and the perpetrators were Christians in Rwanda.

I never sad they could not be found in the Koran or the Hadiths. You should actually read my posts.

You are correct. For a three year epoch in the Bible (a collection of stories ranging over 4,000 years), no violence is preached. Hatred towards non-Christians is though.

And Jesus tells his followers to hate their parents if their parents do not follow Christ.

So, what's your point here...?

Oh yeah, simply to continue to act as if intolerance and violent zealotry belong only to Islam and not to all religions.

Could you direct me to the verse where Jesus says to hate one's parents? I'm unfamiliar with that verse.

The Gospel does not tell parents to kill their children if the leave islam as the koran does.

The glaring sore thumb of your whole arguement is the scope of violence commanded in the violent religion of islam and it's sordid history of agression that far exceeds all other religions by far.

Even current events shows that you position has little if any merit at all.

Could you direct me to the verse where Jesus says to hate one's parents? I'm unfamiliar with that verse.

The Gospel does not tell parents to kill their children if the leave islam as the koran does.

The glaring sore thumb of your whole arguement is the scope of violence commanded in the violent religion of islam and it's sordid history of agression that far exceeds all other religions by far.

Even current events shows that you position has little if any merit at all.

Luke 14:26
Also, in Matthew 10, Jesus says that he came not to bring peace but the sword.

Why don't you subject the Bible to the same literalism that you do the Koran? Because you are a xenophobic bigot.

You have a lot of balls,

Squirrel-Nuts.jpg

but unfortunately you are squirrelly in the extreme.

The victms and the perpetrators were Christians in Rwanda.

The Hutus, the main perpertrators, were not primarily a Christian tribe and furthermore their violence had a great deal of islamic instigation and inspiration as I said before.

Using tribal or racial friction to forment unrest and war has been an islamic tactic for 14 hundred years.

I never sad they could not be found in the Koran or the Hadiths. You should actually read my posts.

I did read your post and have no problem with reading comprehension.

You may not have said it but you certainly implied such. That's why I said I 'thought' your were saying ...

You are correct. For a three year epoch in the Bible (a collection of stories ranging over 4,000 years), no violence is preached. Hatred towards non-Christians is though.

Again, in what verses do you find hatred toward non-Christians to be espoused???

And you might clarify what you mean by; "three year epoch .... (a collection of stories ranging over 4,000 years)"...???????????????????

The Hutus, the main perpertrators, were not primarily a Christian tribe and furthermore their violence had a great deal of islamic instigation and inspiration as I said before.
The Hutus are primarily Catholic. Thanks for the misinformation, yet again, though.

I did read your post and have no problem with reading comprehension.

You may not have said it but you certainly implied such. That's why I said I 'thought' your were saying ...
I most certainly did not imply it. Read the follow on posts which prove that. My implication was that all religious texts can be harmful if taken out of context and literally.

And you might clarify what you mean by; "three year epoch .... (a collection of stories ranging over 4,000 years)"...???????????????????

The three years of Jesus' ministry. Maybe you should not only read the Koran but also the Bible. You seem to know nothing other than that which has been posted on blogs.

Do squirrels burn in hell.hahahaha

I hope so, the darn things make a mess all the time. I do find them quite interesting animals though, rather cute I think.

In a 100% manly way though:hi:

I hope so, the darn things make a mess all the time. I do find them quite interesting animals though, rather cute I think.

I love squirrels. No homo. Ever wonder why squirrels arn't gay?

Luke 14:26
Also, in Matthew 10, Jesus says that he came not to bring peace but the sword.

Why don't you subject the Bible to the same literalism that you do the Koran? Because you are a xenophobic bigot.

The koran does mean it's statements about the sword to be litteral, 14 hundred years of history proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Jesus is speaking figuratively, speaking of the tongue as a sword to be used in ideological conflicts.

For instance Mathew 26/51-52 reads thusly:

"And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

Then said Jesus unto him, put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take up the sword shall perish with the sword."

Nowhere in the Gospel does Jesus command his followers to demand that others accept the Gospel or be killed.

Islamic verses command such ad nauseum.

On the contrary, Jesus tell his followers to preach the Gospel but if someone does not accept the Gospel as truth, then the believer is to shake the dust off his feet and continue on in his way.

You try to call me a xenophobic bigot??

Even if that were true, which it is not, it would be far better than being a fanatical idiot of your ilk.

The koran does mean it's statements about the sword to be litteral, 14 hundred years of history proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Jesus is speaking figuratively, speaking of the tongue as a sword to be used in ideological conflicts.

So, Islam is held accountable for 1400 years of a "conversion by the sword" mentality, yet Christianity is not held accountable for its own 1800 years of the same?

I do not like discussing and/or debating anything with you. You are a hypocrite and a xenophobe who believes that anything that is in print that supports your twisted worldview is correct, regardless of who printed it or what kind of critical information is either lacking or distorted.

Judeo-Christianity can boast of at least five-thousand years of zealous violence. Christian religious violence did not abate until about fifty years ago. Prior to that, Christians routinely supported (either passively or actively) brutal treatment and murders of Jews, Native Americans, Africans, and Asians, and Christians belonging to other Christian sects.

Many justified their actions with Biblical verses. To deny that history and/or to state that somehow the history of Islam is fundamentally different than that of Judaism and Christianity is not only historically ignorant but it implicitly displays a complicity in those historical actions and sentiments.

I am inclined to believe that you share such sentiments. I am inclined to believe that while you decry Muslims for violence, that you would love nothing else than to see all Muslims die a painful death.

This being the case, I am choosing from this point forward not to waste anymore intellectual effort and/or time in dealing with you. I am ignoring you. Feel free to respond to this post or any others however you feel so inclined. I no longer give a rat's a**.

So, Islam is held accountable for 1400 years of a "conversion by the sword" mentality, yet Christianity is not held accountable for its own 1800 years of the same?

I do not like discussing and/or debating anything with you. You are a hypocrite and a xenophobe who believes that anything that is in print that supports your twisted worldview is correct, regardless of who printed it or what kind of critical information is either lacking or distorted.

Judeo-Christianity can boast of at least five-thousand years of zealous violence. Christian religious violence did not abate until about fifty years ago. Prior to that, Christians routinely supported (either passively or actively) brutal treatment and murders of Jews, Native Americans, Africans, and Asians, and Christians belonging to other Christian sects.

Many justified their actions with Biblical verses. To deny that history and/or to state that somehow the history of Islam is fundamentally different than that of Judaism and Christianity is not only historically ignorant but it implicitly displays a complicity in those historical actions and sentiments.

I am inclined to believe that you share such sentiments. I am inclined to believe that while you decry Muslims for violence, that you would love nothing else than to see all Muslims die a painful death.

This being the case, I am choosing from this point forward not to waste anymore intellectual effort and/or time in dealing with you. I am ignoring you. Feel free to respond to this post or any others however you feel so inclined. I no longer give a rat's a**.

Don't get so bent. You do make some good points. I love you guys going at it.

The Hutus are primarily Catholic. Thanks for the misinformation, yet again, though.

Some Hutus may be Catholic but the vast majority of the Hutus are not Christian of any sort, unlike the Tutsis who are majority Christian.

I most certainly did not imply it. Read the follow on posts which prove that. My implication was that all religious texts can be harmful if taken out of context and literally.

Then why did you demand that he name verses in the koran that command violence??

And to elaborate further on the 'sword' and Jesus, from the same incident I quoted, one finds further in Luke 22/51 "...........And He (Jesus) touched his ear and healed him."

Where did the false prophet muhammed ever heal anything? On the contrary he left a path of rape, pillage, death and destruction behind himself his whole life, just as his followers still do today.

The three years of Jesus' ministry. Maybe you should not only read the Koran but also the Bible. You seem to know nothing other than that which has been posted on blogs.

Then what is your reference to 4,000 years have to do with the three years??

I have no problem reading the Bible, I do at times have trouble decyphering your inane ramblings.

My daughter doesn't like squirrels so much any more after she recently went to start her car and found that squirrels had chewed the plug wires so badly it wouldn't start.

Pass.

Bookmark this:

Those billion or so peaceful moslems insult Christians, Jews and kuffars (infidels) such as yourself seventeen times daily if they are devout in their prayers.

markdurie.com blog

A prominent element in Islamic daily prayers is the recitation of Al-Fatihah 'The Opening', the first chapter of the Koran. Often described as a blessing, Al-Fatihah has a sting in its tail.

After introductory praises, the final sentence of al-Fatihah is a request for guidance 'in the straight path' of Allah's blessed ones, not the path 'of those against whom You are wrathful, nor of those who are astray.'

Who are the ones who are said to be under Allah's wrath or have gone astray from his straight path? According to the revered commentator Ibn Kathir, Muhammad himself gave the answer: 'Those who have earned the anger are the Jews and those who are led astray are the Christians.'

Al-Fatihah is as central to Islamic devotion as the Lord's prayer is to Christians: it is recited at least 17 times a day as part of daily Muslim prayers. Yet according to Muhammad himself, this prayer, which is on the lips of every pious Muslim day and night, castigates Christians as misguided and Jews as objects of Allah's wrath.

Sneeze the wrong way and those billion or so moslems will not so peacefully call for your death for blasphemy of islam too.

Since you are so way into moral relativism and fairness, perhaps you can riddle me this; why is it that Hulon Mitchell Jr aka yahweh ben yahweh served only 11 years of an 18 year sentence and Charlie Manson will never get out of prison when Mitchell was responsible for far more murdes that Manson???

homosexual behavior has been documented among all sorts of mammals. Squirrels can be "gay."

Passing a dary farm ,I did see a female cow jumping on another from behind. I thought to myself , what's that all about.

VN Store

Back