Sign petition to keep murderer in jail

When I signed the day before yesterday it was only at 3000 signatures. Got an email yesterday that said it had been signed over 30k times.

Edit: just got another ema that said its over 50k now.

Last edited:
Safest place for that low life piece of trash is prison imo. Can't believe she's so stupid to think she's going to get out and live a "normal" life.

Her role was more than being an idiot, she mutilated Christian's womanhood, watched as she was raped, and didnt help her get out.

Let her rot

the death penalty should apply to all of them

the judicial system is a damn joke at times

signed

She was one of the murderers. Her entry makes it pretty clear that she wasn't disturbed by it or dealing with remorse. She had fun.

Your take on that cryptic diary entry exemplifies perfectly the flawed nature of jury trials and how easy it is for someone to be wrongfully convicted.

All you need do is register to vote and you are considered qualified enough to potentially decide someone's fate in our judicial system.

Your take on that cryptic diary entry exemplifies perfectly the flawed nature of jury trials and how easy it is for someone to be wrongfully convicted.

All you need do is register to vote and you are considered qualified enough to potentially decide someone's fate in our judicial system.

How would you fix it then?

I doubt she was convicted on the a single piece of evidence.

How would you fix it then?

I doubt she was convicted on the a single piece of evidence.

You're probably right.. but unless Im missing something. It looked like Dave was basing his opinion on that one little diary entry.

BTW, I am not passing any judgment on this case here.. I am simply pointing about the fallacy of jury trials in general

You're probably right.. but unless Im missing something. It looked like Dave was basing his opinion on that one little diary entry.

BTW, I am not passing any judgment on this case here.. I am simply pointing about the fallacy of jury trials in general

You clearly didn't follow the trial and you obviously don't know jack squat about what happened or the evidence presented, so take your ignorant comments somewhere else.

What system do you think should replace it?

There will always be guilty people who slip through the cracks and innocent people who shouldnt be in prison. (There are guilty people that shouldn't be in prison but that's a different topic).

You clearly didn't follow the trial and you obviously don't know jack squat about what happened or the evidence presented, so take your ignorant comments somewhere else.

th

VN Store

Back