Should we root for Bama or Michigan?

Should UT fans root for Bama or Michigan in today's game?

• I hate Bama! Go Michigan!

Votes: 172 66.7%
  • I love the SEC! Go Bama!

Votes: 34 13.2%
  • I don't really care. May the better team win.

Votes: 52 20.2%

• Total voters
As the great philosopher Moe might say, "I'm more of a well-wisher, in that I don't wish for Alabama any specific harm.".

Bama. I live in Michigan. Nothing worse than a Michigan fan.
Agree. Lived there for two long years. Those annoying nasally accents, that stupid Mich fight song, their bias towards the grossly overrated big 10, the big house, blah, blah, blah. Nothing worse.

Reactions: Sos
Here's the formula I finally came up with, that I think is gonna work for me:

If it's a blowout, I want Bama to absolutely embarrass Michigan.

But if it's a close game, if no one is getting embarrassed, I want Michigan to beat the Gumps.

I can't fully explain the nuances of it, but this feels very satisfying to me, either way.

Heh.

Go Vols!
This actually makes perfect sense to me

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
This game is close enough for Bama to lose in the most heartbreaking way possible still. Just hoping for a controversial call going Michigan’s way at the end.

Reactions: Samthebam
The only way I could see pulling for Bama would be if they were playing the Devil's team. But then I realized that would just be an intrasquad scrimmage.

Let’s go Blue…No way Michigan fans are worse than Bama or Suckeye fans. They are by far the 2 worst fans I’ve ever been around. Go VOLS….

I always knew you were a Kentucky fan with all of your kinfolk there. All of this Georgia stuff was just to throw us off.
That ain't even funny!🤣 I'd pull for the taliban over Georgia, bama, or Kentucky!

Reactions: Volizona
As a Vol fan, I'm a bit torn when it comes to the Michigan-Alabama match-up. I hate Bama, but I always want SEC teams to beat Big-10 teams, especially OSU and UM. who should I root for?
I think it only helps Tennessee if they win, because they advance and get more media coverage which equates to SEC dough that we all have a share in. Am I wrong? I get it, though.

You left one out. I hate Michigan . I live in Michigan and these folks are somewhere between Notre Dame & UGA in terms of entitlement and arrogance. F**kin horrible.

Reactions: acd4476
I couldn't despise michigan or ohio state more than i do ..And I despise hairball more than i do lil beamy ..beamy has a touch of something so he has an excuse

Saban gonna win a Natty without a qb. His players are bigger stronger and more athletic than everybody else’s.

VN Store

Back