Shooting at a church in Sutherland springs Texas

Until you clowns realize that the American people are being played on both sides and that they want us fighting with each other instead of uniting, then you clowns will still be chasing distractions like Islamic terrorists, flag burners/kneelers, Confederate flags, Russian hackers, illegal immigrants and lone gunmen.

:good!:

I haven't taken advantage of anything. You are the one who politicized the black church shooting.

I mentioned an old incident in a conversation about white supremacy. There was nothing inappropriate about what I said.

You dishonored them with a lie and the bodies are still warm.

Reactions: 8 people
I'll put up with your d-baggery 99% of the time, but show some class. You don't like it when I call you out like this because you know I'm right. Be a d-bag any other time and we're all good.
You're a bit melodramatic tonight, so I'll give you a pass.

I'll put up with your d-baggery 99% of the time, but show some class. You don't like it when I call you out like this because you know I'm right. Be a d-bag any other time and we're all good.

Go get armchair, too! First page and he's already pushing his political agenda. Still have warm bodies.

If society was as liberal as you make it out to be, bump stocks wouldn't still be legal.

Have you seen liberals shoot a gun.... they just now heard about bump stocks and still not sure what they are....just that they are bad.

1972 = armchair

but armchair didn't lie about me. I don't even read what armchair writes, usually.

72 was just being provocative. Pretty sure the ANTIFA comment was tongue in cheek and meant to rile up a certain group of posters here.

Until you clowns realize that the American people are being played on both sides and that they want us fighting with each other instead of uniting, then you clowns will still be chasing distractions like Islamic terrorists, flag burners/kneelers, Confederate flags, Russian hackers, illegal immigrants and lone gunmen.

Attachments

• 091EDB3D-7FAD-48B8-9EFC-D12DEC88D043.jpeg
    091EDB3D-7FAD-48B8-9EFC-D12DEC88D043.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back