She Did It Nation

I remember your original post, had wondered how things were going, just the other day. Wonderful news, it makes me so happy you shared this with volnation. Many blessings!

Reactions: dduncan4163
Oh, and Duncan.

All of us who have been around the block with cancer attacking a family member know not only how courageous and determined she must have been, but also how supportive (and tired, and frazzled) you and the family had to have been.

Super happy for all of you. *salute*

It's not cool to make a man tear up at work😂😂😂. Seriously though, congratulations to both of you. I couldn't imagine what yall went through.

Congrats Hoss !!!!! Wondered how things were going but never wanted to be nosy. So happy for ya'll. Have a cold PBR on me. Hell, have a bunch of 'em.

Congratulations to You and Your WIFE!!!!

Currently my wife is taking oral chemo, after the bad chemo, double mastectomy, and radiation!
She is strong and a wonderful wife and mother!! She has Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Hopefully we will get the same good news!

Last edited:
Stories like this make sports insignificant. Continue the fight and may god continue to bless you and your family. Stay strong my man.

This is my first time hearing your story since I am new here, but it brought tears to my eyes, I am so very happy for both of you! :D

Laura is a warrior & you & the children are loyal, loving soldiers. STILL want to take y'all to lunch next time you're in Nashville.

VN Store

Back