Sex assaults in Cologne on New Year's Eve

And left wingers will rush to the defense of muslims and there archaic thought process and in the same breath denounce people for objectifying women for what they wear. They are like the Ouroboros of dumb social thought.

It's amazing to me the amount of apologizing and justifying liberals will spout to defend this type of behavior. We need to be tolerant of all people, including the ones that want us dead and our women enslaved. They have ZERO respect for women and other ethnicities. Arabs treat Pakistanis and Indians like dogs. They import them for labor, take their passports and work them until they die. To them they are subhuman. But we should embrace them and their Stone Age culture.

Reactions: 2 people
So its Germany's fault for not instantly making them citizens? They're not responsible for their sexual assualts they committed? For the life of me, to defend rapists be it for your political view, religion, or whatever is just wrong.

Hold on, I'm not defending rapists, nor do I think Germany should give citizenry immediately. Just suggesting that decades of this practice of guest worker visas has led to a large part of their population who don't have any incentive to abide by the laws of the state. That is a result they are responsible for. On the other hand, if there was a path to citizenship then they would have incentive to keep in line. There are no political views involved here, just simple social science.

Hold on, I'm not defending rapists, nor do I think Germany should give citizenry immediately. Just suggesting that decades of this practice of guest worker visas has led to a large part of their population who don't have any incentive to abide by the laws of the state. That is a result they are responsible for. On the other hand, if there was a path to citizenship then they would have incentive to keep in line. There are no political views involved here, just simple social science.

I'm not a citizen of Mexico. I'm not going to go rape their women because of it.

Keeping in line for incentive? Come on man.

People (for the most part) are born knowing right from wrong....

You literally compared rapists to third (my bad, second) graders being mistreated on the playground.

Last edited:
They should break out the riot gear at the next number 6 dance the Muslims put on.... Crack some skulls and stomp some sacks.....SOBs can either behave and act like human beings or GTFO

Every time you work in the old number 6 dance in a post you get a like from me sir

Reactions: 1 person

Here is an incentive...abide by the laws of the state or you will be deported immediately.
Just simple logic.

Reactions: 3 people
Alright I'm obviously not making myself clear and my criticism of European immigration policies is being taken that I support rape among elementary school playgrounds. For the record, I think Muslims raping German women is wrong. And now I'll take my leave.

Sorry hoss, guests don't rape their hosts.

Question for the board:

Would it be morally wrong to shut down immigration from certain countries because of proven violence on large scale from the people from that country/culture. If they prove, in large part, to be a danger to a country's citizens and laws, would it be right to deny entry from those countries/cultures?

Question for the board:

Would it be morally wrong to shut down immigration from certain countries because of proven violence on large scale from the people from that country/culture. If they prove, in large part, to be a danger to a country's citizens and laws, would it be right to deny entry from those countries/cultures?

Countries no, cultures/religions yes.

Damn shame.

Tolerance of midieval cultures seems absolutely stupid, yet it's the way of the "Modern" world.

You can tolerate a culture without tolerating criminal behavior. I have always said that your civil rights end where my nose begins. Violate the law and pay the penalty.

Question for the board:

I don't know if it would be morally wrong, but I am not in favor of such. Evaluate each situation.

Germany discusses deportations amid Cologne assaults fallout - Yahoo News

Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings.
"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear." — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings.
"When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear." — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.

Sickening.

I told you. Those girls shouldn't be dressing like that in their own country. They should respect the mooslems and cover head to toe and this wouldn't happen.

Is it me or does any issuance of a "warning" not pretty much acknowledging an issue? And once an issue is identified shouldn't it be directly addressed?

This seems tantamount to someone putting a beware of dog sign in your yard to warn you about what their dogs might do to you and yours on your property. Methinks it'd be time for a really, REALLY serious sit down with that neighbor and explain, in careful detail, how that's not a tenable situation. The issue is going to be sufficiently clarified or we're going to start shooting the dogs.

VN Store

Back