Sex assaults in Cologne on New Year's Eve

I've personally never raped anyone--whether perceived as an antagonist, or just someone outside of my friend/family circle.

So, your fix to stop rapes in the country is to make the rapists citizens? Intriguing perspective.

Sure you have...........by some of today's definitions.

Sure you have...........by some of today's definitions.

I'm sure just saying "hello" to a feminist is now considered a micro-agression and is on the same level as rape in their minds.

I've personally never raped anyone--whether perceived as an antagonist, or just someone outside of my friend/family circle.

So, your fix to stop rapes in the country is to make the rapists citizens? Intriguing perspective.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Here is a simple analogy. You are in 2nd grade and everyone is playing kick ball at recess. Except the new kid. The new kid is sitting over by himself hoping someone will invite him to play. You have 2 choices. You can invite him to play and most likely he becomes a good classmate who plays by the rules. Or you can tell him, he is new and you don't like new people so there is no way you'll ever let him play kick ball with everyone else. If you chose the second option, don't be surprised when he steals your ball and pops it.

Reactions: 2 people

Here is a simple analogy. You are in 2nd grade and everyone is playing kick ball at recess. Except the new kid. The new kid is sitting over by himself hoping someone will invite him to play. You have 2 choices. You can invite him to play and most likely he becomes a good classmate who plays by the rules. Or you can tell him, he is new and you don't like new people so there is no way you'll ever let him play kick ball with everyone else. If you chose the second option, don't be surprised when he steals your ball and pops it.

Good analogy however refugees should be temporary, when they no longer need refuge they should be on their way home.

Reactions: 1 person
Good analogy however refugees should be temporary, when they no longer need refuge they should be on their way home.

Agree, refugees are a different case. There could be compelling reasons to let them become immigrants, such as a regime change that would get them killed if they returned, but otherwise it should be a temporary situation.

There is a whole lot of information out there, yet none of the big guys are out there pushing the story. if there was a time for Ras and Pacer to push their MSM lines this would be it.

Big media is silent.

Direct result of guest worker programs and no path to integration into the citizenry of a country. As long as you remain separate, you don't have any reason to buy into the social mores of the area you live. You tend to view the citizens as antagonists and different from you in every important way. Sure, you still obey the laws when you have to, but when there is chaos and less chance of getting caught, then you have no moral restraint the way you would if you viewed the victims as potential family, friends or neighbors.
So its Germany's fault for not instantly making them citizens? They're not responsible for their sexual assualts they committed? For the life of me, to defend rapists be it for your political view, religion, or whatever is just wrong.

They should break out the riot gear at the next number 6 dance the Muslims put on.... Crack some skulls and stomp some sacks.....SOBs can either behave and act like human beings or GTFO

Reactions: 5 people
Mayor of Cologne says women should be more understanding of those who target them...

Mayor of Cologne says women should have code of conduct to prevent future assault | Europe | News | The Independent*

If you are a female in Cologne and get raped by one of Mama Merkel's children, then you are responsible and need to better understand your rapist.

The longer this goes on, the more intelligent Orban and the Hungarians look. They were right on this issue from the get-go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 4 people
Orban is a leader. Common sense applied to protect his nation against a refugee population with a large criminal/terrorist element in its midst.

Viktor-Orban-Hungarian-na-014.jpg

There is no chance, we are going to send you back. This continent will not be your homeland, you have your own homeland, this is our homeland, we built it. We will gladly work together with you, we have our laws, respect them if you want to come here, which also has its own regulations. But it is impossible that you run across our fences and our borders in a way that violates the law.

Here's another analogy...

A huge group of new students moves into a school. They form gangs and start terrorizing the campus and raping the girls.

Reactions: 3 people
The inability of the gov't/police to uphold the law and protect citizens in this situation speaks against the argument that we should take guns away from law-abiding citizens and force them to trust the gov't/police to protect them.

You need to be more understanding of the new kids.....

I'll amend my analogy... :)

Terror is the norm in school A, and its curriculum teaches that if a girl isn't covered from head to toe, she's a slut that deserves to be raped. They take a bunch of students from school A because terror is the norm.

The new students form gangs, begin terrorizing the campus and raping girls.

No one is able to play kickball anymore.

Now you have two schools where terror and rape are the norm.

They are just there to help repopulate Europe! Haven't you heard? Whites are dying off and they need muslims to invade and help birth the next generation of workers. So what if a little sex assault happens. Small price to pay for progress know what I'm saying?

They will probably tell us that the girls deserved it for not respecting the mooslems and covering head to toe to prevent this

And left wingers will rush to the defense of muslims and there archaic thought process and in the same breath denounce people for objectifying women for what they wear. They are like the Ouroboros of dumb social thought.

VN Store

Back