Senators Call for the Grounding of the 737 MAX

get u a private gig or become a Treetop Flyer
I guess it is like the seven stages of death. I am reaching the acceptance stage. I am enjoying every minute of the last year I have.

But i am sort of looking for a corporate job. It has to be the right one though. I don't want to work 20 days/month. Funny that I won't be able to fly you anywhere because of my age, but billionaires hire us all the time.

Reactions: Orangeburst

this isnt just incompetence.

So is Boeing now training the maintenance techs to cut corners, forget to install parts or are they supplying faulty parts. These are not new planes on delivery, they are planes that have successfully flown for years suddenly falling apart, all at the same time despite being years apart in age. This just seems really odd.
Or have these issues been around for years and they are just now being publicized.

So is Boeing now training the maintenance techs to cut corners, forget to install parts or are they supplying faulty parts. These are not new planes on delivery, they are planes that have successfully flown for years suddenly falling apart, all at the same time despite being years apart in age. This just seems really odd.
Or have these issues been around for years and they are just now being publicized.
That is why it is so odd. Maintenance issues with Boeings but not Airbus, yet probably same companies and personnel.

Reactions: Wireless1
and another one

Reactions: Wireless1
The latter.

@SpaceCoastVol
@Vol737

what are ur views? Normal and over publicized, or issue?
To be brutally honest, two dead whistleblowers has me very concerned. Boeing had lost it's way long before this though. But, most of the issues are at the end user, and not the fault (necessarily) of the OEM. I still say that BA hasn't produced a quality product since the 757. Airbus kicks ass.

You tell me though. Ride on a B737, then ride on a A320 and you tell me which is more comfortable as a passenger.

To be brutally honest, two dead whistleblowers has me very concerned. Boeing had lost it's way long before this though. But, most of the issues are at the end user, and not the fault (necessarily) of the OEM. I still say that BA hasn't produced a quality product since the 757. Airbus kicks ass.

You tell me though. Ride on a B737, then ride on a A320 and you tell me which is more comfortable as a passenger.

The last Airbus I rode on creaked and popped like crazy while climbing through some turbulence. Made me a little uneasy.

That is why it is so odd. Maintenance issues with Boeings but not Airbus, yet probably same companies and personnel.
Who says Airbus doesn't have maintenance problems?

And the thing is these likely have as little to do with Airbus manufacturing as yours do with Boeing. Not everything that happens on planes gets a national news story.

Reactions: EasternVol

@Orangeburst, I can only reiterate what SpaceCoast has said. Boeing has issues that need to be fixed. I sure hope the whistleblower deaths are coincident, but….??Trying to decide what my last airplane will be to ride it into retirement and my wife already told me I’m going to the Airbus 320/321 and NOT the 737. That’s after she rode on the Airbus a few times. She’s in love.

Reactions: Orangeburst
@Orangeburst, I can only reiterate what SpaceCoast has said. Boeing has issues that need to be fixed. I sure hope the whistleblower deaths are coincident, but….??Trying to decide what my last airplane will be to ride it into retirement and my wife already told me I’m going to the Airbus 320/321 and NOT the 737. That’s after she rode on the Airbus a few times. She’s in love.
Come to the three fiddy. I'll give you your OE and turn you on to some GREAT Ramen.

Reactions: Vol737
Dd you delete my last post?

Is it bigoted that people are calling Biden's economic advisor Jared Bernstein a dei hire?

Backyard View
@ViewBackyard
13h
THIS is what WOKE DEI looks like & why the West is in decline!!!

This is the White House Council of Economic Advisers Chair - Jared Bernstein (aka Chief Economic Advisor)

He has NO Economics degree, but went to the Manhattan School of Music & has a degree in "Social Welfare"

=====================

ecafgrandmom
@Kimber3Kimber
May 3
Replying to
@Geiger_Capital
Wow, is Jared Bernstein a DEI hire or just another government bozo?

=====================

Zoey Griffith
@SusanHurney
·
May 3
Replying to
@SecYellen
and
@McCainInstitute
How about you tune into Bidens economic advisor that is stupid he knows nothing. That's what you get with DEI hires. This total idiot certainly needs educated on the treasury & how it is supposed to work about printing money. Janet Did u watch Jared Bernstein (EINSTEIN) WTF.

=====================
There is so much to unpack in this post.

WOW

VN Store

Back