Seized docs implicate numerous prominent NCAA players

I don't appreciate being name called, so here's a turd sandwich for you, enjoy. Your boys been dirty for 20+ years. Now pull that stick out of your ass and head over to the litter box forum for consoling

Don't argue with Kensucky fans, it's useless. Just wait until the G men issue the warrants. Kensucky cheating basketball is nearing the end. These trolls will disappear rather quickly and Cal will find a new litter box to play his cheating ways in.
:)

Don't argue with Kensucky fans, it's useless. Just wait until the G men issue the warrants. Kensucky cheating basketball is nearing the end. These trolls will disappear rather quickly and Cal will find a new litter box to play his cheating ways in.
:)

May or may not happen. I contend that it is difficult to come to a conclusion given the evidence in play. There is much that is not known at the moment.

watching Tennessee fans rag on Kentucky fans is cringe worthy. Facts, logic and reality go out the window. There's not much good about Kentucky fans, but these "slams" against them make me shudder.

Reactions: 2 people
watching Tennessee fans rag on Kentucky fans is cringe worthy. Facts, logic and reality go out the window. There's not much good about Kentucky fans, but these "slams" against them make me shudder.
They are a sanctimonious lot. They hired a grimy coach and contend he's clean and and those skeletons rattling around in the trunk of his car we're simply placed there by other parties. I hope the Ruppers are tourched.

Reactions: 4 people
They are a sanctimonious lot. They hired a grimy coach and contend he's clean and and those skeletons rattling around in the trunk of his car we're simply placed there by other parties. I hope the Ruppers are tourched.

Stop drinking and go to bed buddy.

He's got around a half dozen grammar errors, but my dude Zues got the right version of "there." Impressive.

Reactions: 1 person
Hot take that went cold years ago. Youth is youth.

It's not just a hot take though. As a coach you get paid for production. It doesn't matter if you produce with 5-star freshman or 3-star seniors. All that matters is at the bottom line.

Granted, over the past several years Cal has production, and that is a result of his recruiting one-and-done players. However, when that same philosophy backfires by providing youthful teams with talent that isn't good enough to dominate, he has to take the blame for that as well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back