Seized docs implicate numerous prominent NCAA players

Michael Wilbon trying hard to tamp this down today questioning why the FBI is even pursuing it. I get his point, but something needs to change with NCAA sports and this might be it.

Hearing that this is the death penalty for UK. Time to shut it down for a few years.

As for Calipari......well, the world needs ditch diggers too.

This goes to show every school cheats in some form or fashion. Some just pay more than others. The FBI could get dirt on every single university if they chose.

Agents and shoe companies are way more influential in basketball. Boosters do the spending in football.

Hard to believe this only happens in basketball and not football?

Basketball is way different with the AAU system and agents funneling kids to certain schools. It's also way easier and quicker to target 17 year old basketball players than football players who will be at school at least 3 years

Reactions: 1 person
Hearing that this is the death penalty for UK. Time to shut it down for a few years.

As for Calipari......well, the world needs ditch diggers too.

more wishful thinking. You guys gonna crack the round of 32 this year?

Not like we've had a completely new team or not had at least 2 players hurt all season right?

Not like the Gmen may have been listening to a few conversations up in Lexington. Booster money have to start flowing from the Department of Corrections.

:)

Not like we've had a completely new team or not had at least 2 players hurt all season right?

If you would have played with this mentality you got right now all year, you’d be at least a 2-3 seed.

Not to mention, Cal has no talent issue to worry about.

Least you’re finally playing as a team now instead of iso ball.

Looks like the FBI had to get involved to bring Calamari down. Apperantly the NCAA didn't want to slaughter one of their cash cows. Blue blood will flow. :)

Looks like the FBI had to get involved to bring Calamari down. Apperantly the NCAA didn't want to slaughter one of their cash cows. Blue blood will flow. :)

Apparently, reading for comprehension is not your strong point, but I will encourage you to read what is actually alleged regarding UK in the articles instead of flexing your ignorance. Nobody really knows if this spreadsheet is credible or not. To me, it doesn't quite pass the smell test. What I am hearing from program insiders is that the story with bam adebayo is that the money was actually offered to a family friend to get him to go to North Carolina State, but they had no interest in doing things the wrong way. Either way, it will eventually come out. Until then, it's all speculation.

If you would have played with this mentality you got right now all year, you’d be at least a 2-3 seed.

Not to mention, Cal has no talent issue to worry about.

Least you’re finally playing as a team now instead of iso ball.

Talent isn't the most important factor imo, but obviously transcendent stars help overcome experience.

Definitely wish for some consistency. And I really wish we had Baker, Wynard, and Vanderbilt healthy all year. But I guess every team has that problem sometimes.

Apparently, reading for comprehension is not your strong point, but I will encourage you to read what is actually alleged regarding UK in the articles instead of flexing your ignorance. Nobody really knows if this spreadsheet is credible or not. To me, it doesn't quite pass the smell test. What I am hearing from program insiders is that the story with bam adebayo is that the money was actually offered to a family friend to get him to go to North Carolina State, but they had no interest in doing things the wrong way. Either way, it will eventually come out. Until then, it's all speculation.

I don't appreciate being name called, so here's a turd sandwich for you, enjoy. Your boys been dirty for 20+ years. Now pull that stick out of your ass and head over to the litter box forum for consoling

Last edited:
Umm...you weren't being called names.
I merely deduced from your prior post that you haven't read the documents in depth. Or, if you have, you don't seem to grasp the content.
I don't appreciate being name called, so here's a turd sandwich for you, enjoy. Your boys been dirty for 20+ years. Now pull that stick out of your ass and head over to the litter box forum for consoling

VN Store

Back