Seed Predictions

Yes. Ain't happening. I'd put them there or lower, but how does the committee do so?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They're terrible. Without Hummel I don't think they make it out of the first weekend. They proved today they're a totally different team. The committee takes injuries into consideration.

Lunardi has us as a 4 seed playing Oakland in the first round and Michigan State in the 2nd.

Yall dont forget that the committee hates the SEC. LSU won the SEC got an 8 when they proved in the tournament they should have been 4 or 5. Nobody played champion UNC closer than LSU. Dont be disappointed if you get 5 because yall can just prove em wrong like LSU did last year

Scratch my last post-
Lunardi just released an updated. We're still a #4 seed but now playing New Mexico State (Who won the WAC against Utah State earlier to get the bid) in the first round. Still MSU in the 2nd.

But I guess we won't know for sure until tomorrow til 6est

Yall dont forget that the committee hates the SEC. LSU won the SEC got an 8 when they proved in the tournament they should have been 4 or 5. Nobody played champion UNC closer than LSU. Dont be disappointed if you get 5 because yall can just prove em wrong like LSU did last year

conference tourney results are never weighted as much as regular season results.

conference tourney results are never weighted as much as regular season results.

for the most part, this is true.

Lunardi still has us a 4, and considering that he has Wisconsin as a 3 and the variance of all these teams lumped in that group, there is still a slim chance that Tennessee could get a 3. Of course, we could just as easily get a 5. But I think that's the worst we will get.

I'm expecting a 4.

I'm cheering for Richmond today over Temple just in case. I've seen several projections that have us fighting with them for a seed

Lunardi's 1pm bracket has us a 4 seed playing New Mexico State in the first round and Butler/Cornell in the 2nd round

VN Store

Back