SEC West teams on the Road

Okay you win. There are other options. Florida, Alabama, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Kentucky could all lose the rest of their games and we could win the rest of ours. Let's just throw every unrealistic scenario our there into the ring.

How old are you, because you're acting like a child. I'm being serious, and just trying to understand if you have facts to back up your opinion or if it's just that, an opinion.

You originally said that even if UT wins out they won't make the dance, their only option is to win the SECT. That's simply not true, and as an above poster pointed out, I think our chances of winning out are much higher than winning the SECT.

That's exactly as low as i think it can get which would be plenty good enough.

No team from a power conference has been left out with that kind of RPI, it'd be the biggest snub in the history of snubs.

Reakistically, now that the field has gone to 68, you break below 55 and you've got a really good chance of getting in.

No team from a power conference has been left out with that kind of RPI, it'd be the biggest snub in the history of snubs.

Reakistically, now that the field has gone to 68, you break below 55 and you've got a really good chance of getting in.

What was ours last year after the SEC tourney loss? And before that loss?

Iirc we all thought the ole miss game was a game that was going to put us in without a doubt. With a 74 rpi were we all including me that foolish to believe we were in a year ago??

Probably. Although that win would've put us around 60 iirc, so it was certainly possible.

Probably. Although that win would've put us around 60 iirc, so it was certainly possible.

It looks like to me we have a much better shot this year than last. Before today I didn't realize that was the case. I thought we were in last year before the SEC tourney

It looks like to me we have a much better shot this year than last. Before today I didn't realize that was the case. I thought we were in last year before the SEC tourney

We've been in much better shape all year compared to last. We have one bad loss, and it's a conference game, those happen. If this team wins out the regular season they're playing for seeding, not an invite come the SECT.

We don't have the bad losses from last year dragging down our RPI.

VN Store

Back