SEC Tournament Bracket (projection)

I'd like to be the 6 seed with Bama/UK being the 2/3, but not sure what scenario puts us there

Arkansas needs to beat Mizzou, uk over uga, bama over ole miss, ole miss over lsu. That would give you bama 2, uk 3, ole miss 4, arky 5, UT 6. Doubtful but who knows? If miss st. Can beat ole miss, anything is possible.

Last edited:
Here is what I got based off the standings on ESPN.com not sure if that includes tiebreakers or not.

attachment.php

THIS^

Not enough pride in the world to make me want a rematch.

Agreed. It would be crazy for people to say oh I want to play them again because it would be impossible to lose to them a third time. It's like people think the law of percentages come into play in bball. I would rather play fl again than uga.

Agreed. It would be crazy for people to say oh I want to play them again because it would be impossible to lose to them a third time. It's like people think the law of percentages come into play in bball. I would rather play fl again than uga.

Actually the law of percentages does apply in basketball.

Should TN end the regular season in a 3 way tie with Missouri and Ole Miss, it seems what many of us don't want to see happen will happen. This would put Ole Miss in the 4 seed and TN in the 5 seed. I'm of the mind that even if we win the second round game, it will be a tall task to beat Ole Miss. This scenario, TN MO Ole MS tied at 11-7, occurs if all teams above us minus FL split their final 2 games and TN wins out. Feel free to check my math on this, but that's what I'm coming up with.

I just fear that them seeing us would be a welcome sign to them ya know? Kinda like a hey, we know we can beat these guys type of game.

I know what you mean. In the back of my mind I am saying we really don't want to play them, but based on the way they are playing right now, we actually should want to play them. I would rather not see them or Bama, not b/c I think either team is better, but b/c we seem to struggle with both of them and the committee could see those as play in games.

You should keep this bumped and updated, because it's gonna be a hot topic. Anyway you can draw in the teams on the brackets, someone did it the other day, it looked good.

Add a KY loss and Arkansas win.

Standings as of 3-5-2013 per the SEC website

Attachments

• 2013 SEC Tournament Bracket.xls
    29 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

VN Store

Back