Scalping tickets

So did I just make up hearing that Knoxville has banned gameday scalping? So on gameday, I would expect to be able to get one a little less expensive than the day before. Maybe I'm confused. I am going to Bama today. Gonna see my Golden Eagles friday night before heading back Saturday morning!

So did I just make up hearing that Knoxville has banned gameday scalping? So on gameday, I would expect to be able to get one a little less expensive than the day before. Maybe I'm confused. I am going to Bama today. Gonna see my Golden Eagles friday night before heading back Saturday morning!

I could be wrong, but I thought the ban was just for the sidewalk outside the stadium...

The only change is you cant scalp tkts on PF Way from Andy Holt to TBA on the side of the street the stadium & arena are on.

I'm trying to get 3 or 4 together in the uppers and it's getting ridiculous

i haven't seen less than 125 on stubhub, craigslist, or here

Anyone have a guess what tickets will be going for on the street tomorrow?

If you're good at it, you will be able to get them for under $100 for lowers. I personally have never paid more than $75 for lowers and I've been to much bigger games than this. Maybe I've got lucky numerous times. Who knows.

Also, I've bought uppers for around 40-50 at times. Then turn around and sell them for $75ish. You're then up some money and could buy some lowers for around $120 and only be paying $90ish out of your pocket.

Last edited:
If you're good at it, you will be able to get them for under $100 for lowers. I personally have never paid more than $75 for lowers and I've been to much bigger games than this. Maybe I've got lucky numerous times. Who knows.

Also, I've bought uppers for around 40-50 at times. Then turn around and sell them for $75ish. You're then up some money and could buy some lowers for around $120 and only be paying $90ish out of your pocket.

You won't find at those prices unless its right before gametime. Taking a big chance that late. Game is sold out, stubhub only has 325 tickets left.

I would say anywhere from 125-150 for uppers, if its not close to gametime.

You won't find a ticket for under $100 unless you find a generous scalper

Hint: Those don't exist

You'd all be surprised. Yes, if you buy from someone who has no intentions of going to the game and they are just there to sell tickets, then you won't find them at a decent price. Gotta know who to talk to and how to talk to them.

I scalped tickets to the Super Bowl two years ago for $150 each. I'm pretty confident you can find UT tickets for less than that.

stub hubs lowest price is $173 for upper level best bet is to chance it by scalping if that doesnt work out make some friends at the bar GO VOLS and good luck to you all

stub hubs lowest price is $173 for upper level best bet is to chance it by scalping if that doesnt work out make some friends at the bar GO VOLS and good luck to you all

Yep, and the seats are garbage at that. For $400, I expect something better than the top row in the upper deck of an endzone. Oh well, hopefully prices crash later tonight, if not then i'll just have to go to a bar.

VN Store

Back