Scalping tickets

sspineda

Til the day I die
How much would you expect to pay on the street before the Florida game?

Id expect to get anywhere from 150 to 200 for lowers in the endzones and 250 for tickets on the sidelines.

Id expect to get anywhere from 150 to 200 for lowers in the endzones and 250 for tickets on the sidelines.

That's about what they're going for right now on StubHub, which is notoriously overpriced. If you pay $150 a ticket, you didn't try hard enough. Simply put, a game that isn't sold out isn't going to command street prices that are 2-3x face value.

Reactions: 1 person
Early and out at a distance they will be $250 or so on the sidelines. After kickoff, if there are more tickets in the air than fingers it will be $40 or so. If there are more fingers than tickets, it will be $150+. I would expect a price of around $100+ at a minimum before the game.

That's about what they're going for right now on StubHub, which is notoriously overpriced. If you pay $150 a ticket, you didn't try hard enough. Simply put, a game that isn't sold out isn't going to command street prices that are 2-3x face value.

The utmartin game 2 years ago disproves that theory

Not trying to derail the thread but what would you guys expect for Ga State? (I've already got my Florida tickets)

Do yall think it will be hard to find tickets in the lower level about 20 or 30 minutes before gametime and what do yall think will be the price for them?

I'm willing to pay 150. I'm just wondering if they will be selling them

I thing your good. Most lowers will be priced 150-200 per based on my experience. Could probably talk some down. I've never paid more than 125 and that was the last time gameday was here.

There are lowers on stubhub for 130 right now. Might be your best option, and get it out of the way.

Everything I been seeing on stub hub as well as other sites has lower level sideline at a minimum 275-300 and the closer you get to the fifty it goes upward to $800 . That's on the home sideline.

I may have one single tkt for sale...does anyone think there will be a market for it on the street on Sat?

VN Store

Back