SB nation - Northwestern tearing into us....

all joking aside, the BIG 10 is not very good except for Michigan State and maybe Michigan, Iowa showed us that last season

Man I read that and my blood started boiling. Rag Rocky Top, the SEC east and basically said we were no longer relevant. Since I retired I am pretty mellow but my blood pressure shot up 20pts. Those elitists need a southern smack down and I will be pissed if Butch calls off the dogs.

Same here, the relevancy thing kinda made me laugh, when have they ever been relevant? I think they are a little chippy because they beat state in a bowl game a few years ago for their 2nd ever bowl victory.

So let me get this straight. Northwestern is talking smack about another program being relevant?

That's amazing.

Reactions: 4 people
Probably should worry less about random fan musings and more about the talent disparity between UT and NU.

Starting at middle linebacker for the purple team.....good size, but slow on the edges.

Attachments

• MLB.png
    MLB.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 731
Reactions: 17 people
Has everyone seen this, I came across it on the interweb today; really tore into us and the SEC (EAST) poking a bear....cant wait to see how many purple fans show up to the game....

Here's what I learned about Tennessee from its fans on Twitter - Inside NU

instantly thought of this....

giphy.gif

Reactions: 15 people
Northwestern lost to Michigan and Iowa by a combined score of 78-10. Who in the hell are they to talk smack? We will beat this team like a rented mule.

Reactions: 3 people
They are going to get manhandled on both sides of the ball and totally dominated. The delusional Northwestern fan that attends the game will eat those words in less than a month. They just need to hope they don't get totally embarrassed by us. We have 4 and 5 star athletes all over the field. They got shut out by a Michigan team that we would beat the breaks off of so Purple Vandy will change their colors to black and blue after the Outback bowl. Really Northwestern? Really?

They have defamed even the song Rocky Top, calling it "Damned Trash" - oh the perfidy!!! AWAY WITH THEM!!! :realmad:

Reactions: 2 people
I love it, alot of poster material to hang all over the locker room for the Vols to read for the next month!

Northwestern University: Probably the best-known school named after a direction in the entire country.

And the only university that would matriculate a Special Ed.

Funny that a program who just won their FIRST BOWL GAME since 1949 has fans that laugh at another school & call them irrelevant! They sound a lot like Vandy fans but I guess that's to be expected!

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back