Santorum

I am against it completely but I would like this to be a states issue, if a state wants to allow it, be my guest.

The problem with that is there is a clause in the constitution stating that contracts established in one state are to be honored in others (paraphrasing). So what happens when a gay couple takes their marriage contract and moves to Utah? The state would have to honor it.

The problem with that is there is a clause in the constitution stating that contracts established in one state are to be honored in others (paraphrasing). So what happens when a gay couple takes their marriage contract and moves to Utah? The state would have to honor it.

Why does it always have to be about utah?

Why does it always have to be about utah?

Utah is a good example because it's considered to be "gay unfriendly". It's also where I live, so it comes to mind. I'll throw in Ohio next time I'm talking about pedophiles. How about that?

Utah is a good example because it's considered to be "gay unfriendly". It's also where I live, so it comes to mind. I'll throw in Ohio next time I'm talking about pedophiles. How about that?

What does ohio have to do with any thing?

Either way.......come up for air

OE, you're usually a pretty funny guy, but occasionally you don't know when it's time to change up jokes. Like the "negative ghostrider"....you probably carried that on for 3 posts too many. This is another instance where the joke is no longer clever. Go back to the lab and scratch out a few new ones.

OE, you're usually a pretty funny guy, but occasionally you don't know when it's time to change up jokes. Like the "negative ghostrider"....you probably carried that on for 3 posts too many. This is another instance where the joke is no longer clever. Go back to the lab and scratch out a few new ones.

Negative ghostrider

Reactions: 3 people
OH, my bad... it's done with money. The LDS dumped tons of money into pro-Prop 8 propoganda in California.

Well, it wasn't just the LDS....a lot of churches contributed. The Baptist Church on Santa Monica that contributed didn't make headlines because their $2000 pales in comparison. Most sects don't have the organization that the LDS have.

VN Store

Back