Sandy Morton join Linda Bensel Meyers

From what I'm hearing, The Bar treats football players like "VIPs", letting them in for free and allowing them to drink.

To me, this type of action is not only a NCAA Violation, but also currupting our beloved football team.

Anyone want to start a donation plate to get the "SHAME ON" people to sit out in front of the place every Thur, Fri and Sat until opening day?

From what I'm hearing, The Bar treats football players like "VIPs", letting them in for free and allowing them to drink.

To me, this type of action is not only a NCAA Violation, but also currupting our beloved football team.

Anyone want to start a donation plate to get the "SHAME ON" people to sit out in front of the place every Thur, Fri and Sat until opening day?

Their liquor license has to be approved by city officials:thumbsup:

The vast majority were females?

The NCAA can, if they choose to, blow it all out of proportion.

No. Their website, as I posted previously, showed that they have no cover charge before 11. I know a lot of people might not get out before 11 in a college town, but mix $1.50 bottles and no cover before 11 and a lot of the patrons might show up prior to 11 (10:50 even).

I know the NCAA can blow it out of proportion if they choose, but the fact that they could have gotten in free depending on when they get there means that free admission is available to people other than athletes only, which negates the extra benefit.

The Bar is a pure filth, and Sandy is better off working Magnolia than poisoning our youth.

Sandy will not last long in this town. Big jim is ready for her to head somewhere else.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Not good. Happens at every school though, and if people say that it doesnt they are completely ignorant. Its part of recruiting as well, unfortunately its a part of the game and we just got caught red handed.

and, ironically, we then act surprised and throw up our hands in astonishment when football players think they are invincible and can play by their own rules....

Satchel. Lets just call them all the time. Bar Knoxville # 865 566-0380......
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I could be wrong but since they have this posted on their website. I don't see how the so called "VIP" status could hold much water. Seems the no cover is available to more than just football players on certain nights.

Sunday
Free Beer Sunday!

• Free draft beer
  • $3 well drinks all night
  • $0.25 Chicken wings
  • Bar wheel of specials spin every 30 minutes
  • No cover with College ID

The answering machine to that place also says that ladies never pay a cover charge. So even Rosie O'donnell gets in for free.

Just looked at her myspace that was posted. Seems they also own a pool company in Florida. Hmmm do I smell a conspiracy here?

Yes. Lane Kiffin and Urban Meyer set this up to take another shot at UT.

That's something I would pay to see! Meyer and Kiffin talking lol. And just so everyone knows, I was making a bad attempt at being sarcastic. :eek:k:

VN Store

Back