Sandy Morton join Linda Bensel Meyers

emain it depends on what words were said I guess during the assault. If cracker was used then it should be classified as a hate crime.

If 7-10 white football players put two black individuals in the hospital you can bet that the media would be all over it and there would be marches.

emain it depends on what words were said I guess during the assault. If cracker was used then it should be classified as a hate crime.

If 7-10 white football players put two black individuals in the hospital you can bet that the media would be all over it and there would be marches.

You can never accuse anyone of playing the race card again. This is just plain dumb. I mean, why even bring it up?

I agree this is on the bar, it ain't like its what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. It ain't called "Knox Vegas" for nothing. There's money to be had from them college kids.

you are really reaching

How serious could any punishment for these infractions really be? We're talking about a $5 cover charge being waived for a handful of football players. USC got a bowl ban and lost scholarships, but they bought Reggie Bush's family a house, among other things. It's not really the same league IMO.

If that is a major infraction it's retarded. I work at a bar where we waive cover for people all the time. All bars do it, and it doesn't matter who you are, you just have to have friends there. So in that, it is available to the entire student population.

^This.

It is not hard to get VIP status at places like this. Anyone with any type of celebrity status, attractive girls, and anyone that is friends with a bouncer or bartender can get VIP status or bypass lines. It's always been that way at bars on the strip and around Knoxville in general.

^This.

It is not hard to get VIP status at places like this. Anyone with any type of celebrity status, attractive girls, and anyone that is friends with a bouncer or bartender can get VIP status or bypass lines. It's always been that way at bars on the strip and around Knoxville in general.

As far as I am concerned, if they have a ladies night where female UT students can get in for free, they can let in some football players they know.

If you have a Bar Knoxville VIP card you, and your entire party get in free. Also on any given Thursday night Bar is at least 50% African American. I have personally witnessed Sandy bounce kids out for under age drinking so i cant help but think she was misquoted or taken out of context .

As far as I am concerned, if they have a ladies night where female UT students can get in for free, they can let in some football players they know.

All Week Long

All Ladies get in free every night!
18 & up welcome
No cover for ladies and guys 21+ any night before eleven
Full Kitchen Every Night!

-Bar Knoxville website

What did USC just get in trouble for? Improper benefits to student athletes. Not paying a cover to a bar qualifies as improper benefits
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I dont think anybody recieved a house in Beverly Hills and large rubberband stacks

Bar Knoxville should not be able to sell a quarter for a dime.

Running a bar where you seek out underage football players should be enough for us to boycott you.

Telling a reporter that you waived the cover for football players means you are either a complete idiot, or you are a person who hates Tennessee football and wanted to ruin the program.

At this point I would rather help Layla Kiffin than you.

I wonder if you waived the cover for UT football players and off duty police officers...give them all alcohol and see what happens. Maybe later you can bring in the basketball team, and marine corps recruits from Lejeune and some crack sellers (maybe Ramar Smith) and screen American History X.

You are a destroyer of worlds and what you did is worse than anyone since LBM.

If this is meant as a defense of the thugs on our football team it is an undefensable stand, and thank God that someone will tell the truth even if it points a finger at themselves :hi:

I dont think anybody recieved a house in Beverly Hills and large rubberband stacks

What did USC just get in trouble for? Improper benefits to student athletes. Not paying a cover to a bar qualifies as improper benefits

It's a bar on the strip that is accessible for people under 21. No matter what happens, that place will make it's money.

dude drop the racial stuff!!!!!!!!!!! get a life dude....

VN Store

Back