Samsung Note 7

Boy Samsung is taking a BEATING on this one. Now the replacement phones are exploding to the point ATT is pulling them off the shelves.

Watch for Google's pixel to really cut into Samsung's market share.

It just sucks that the Pixel is going to be a Verizon exclusive. I was really looking forward to upgrading to that in February, but I don't really want to leave Sprint and go back to them, and I definitely don't want to drop $700 for a phone on the front end.

It just sucks that the Pixel is going to be a Verizon exclusive. I was really looking forward to upgrading to that in February, but I don't really want to leave Sprint and go back to them, and I definitely don't want to drop $700 for a phone on the front end.

The pixel is unlocked and works on all carriers. You can buy it from best buy or straight from Google. Google even offers financing

Verizon is just the only carrier selling it in their store

The pixel is unlocked and works on all carriers. You can buy it from best buy or straight from Google. Google even offers financing

Verizon is just the only carrier selling it in their store

Hmm, I was unaware that you could finance through Google. That changes things, like I said, don't feel like dropping $700 up front on a phone.

Yes, because sales figures really say this

samsung%20note%207%20meme.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Too big to be a phone anyway.

They should stop with these "not a phone, not a tablet, but somewhere inbetween" devices.

A phablet? I was ready to get one when this started. I mean I had already been to Costco, picked out everything I wanted. I only had to go back, add a portable recharger to the package.

I love the size.

A phablet? I was ready to get one when this started. I mean I had already been to Costco, picked out everything I wanted. I only had to go back, add a portable recharger to the package.

I love the size.

Where do you even carry that phone? It's pretty much the same size as an iPhone 6S Plus I guess. I carry mine in my pocket and it's easily manageable, but it's an S4 mini. These phablets are ideal for women since they carry purses.

Where do you even carry that phone? It's pretty much the same size as an iPhone 6S Plus I guess. I carry mine in my pocket and it's easily manageable, but it's an S4 mini. These phablets are ideal for women since they carry purses.

My last 3 phones were Notes and S6 Edge plus, i carried them in my pocket just fine.

Reactions: 1 person
Know anyone who has an S4 still that wants a brand new case?

I bought a case on Amazon as a gift for someone but they ended up upgrading their phone. I ultimately got a refund for it so now I have a brand new, unopened case I can't use and didn't want to just throw it out.

VN Store

Back