Sabans wife

Sorry but I don't think Nick Saban would stand in front of a camera and say "Terry is fine" if she was not.

Saw my grandma suffer from it for the last few years of her life and she could no longer remember who I was. It’s a horrible disease that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
Had an aunt that suffered from it. It's the only thing I'm terrified of dying from. Every other disease you at least know who your friends and family are. It terrifies me to think how lonely an Alzheimer's patient probably is.

I think it has more to do with Alabama being “ in the mix” in NIL instead of having a huge advantage.

He had 8-10 players waiting on him outside his office when they returned from Cali wanting more money.

Nick is about Nick. If he could make himself a hero giving up $12mil a yr to “care for his wife” you know damn well he would.
He's also 72, had been in football coaching in some capacity for 50 years, has a giant pile of money, won everything you could possibly win, and perhaps was just done.

He probably could and would continue to excel in the NIL era - maybe he just didn't really have the desire to for all the aforementioned reasons. Saban is one of the great adapters of all time; to think that he couldn't have adjusted to it is a pretty bold statement. How he ran offense and defense at the end of his Alabama tenure is completely different than how he was running them when he began, or when he was at LSU or Michigan St.

I probably wouldn't discuss my wife's medical issues publicly either. I wouldn't bring it up as a reason I'm not leaving either though.
There were rumors and he shut them down. I think if she was sick he just wouldn't have said anything at all, and he also wouldn't have immediately taken another job. It's just weird how some people want to believe so bad that Terry has Alzheimer's.

He's also 72, had been in football coaching in some capacity for 50 years, has a giant pile of money, won everything you could possibly win, and perhaps was just done.

He probably could and would continue to excel in the NIL era - maybe he just didn't really have the desire to for all the aforementioned reasons. Saban is one of the great adapters of all time; to think that he couldn't have adjusted to it is a pretty bold statement. How he ran offense and defense at the end of his Alabama tenure is completely different than how he was running them when he began, or when he was at LSU or Michigan St.
Where did I say he couldnt adapt? I didnt.

My statement is he could no longer dominatelike he has in the past and he saw that.

Sorry but I don't think Nick Saban would stand in front of a camera and say "Terry is fine" if she was not.

It’s none of our business if she’s fine or not, whether he’s in front of a camera or not.

To suggest that Saban should say anything publicly about his wife’s health is laughable.

Last edited:
Don't you think he would've just avoided the question instead of flat out lying through his teeth on national television?
Maybe. I honestly don’t know. But I am not just gonna say he is flat out lying like someone else did. This is a very personal thing. Maybe he didn’t deal with it like he should have. Until something is verified, I am just gonna reserve any real opinions.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Wouldn't be the first time he flat out lied.
I think his daughter said it as well. Doesn’t mean anything, though. I wouldn’t blame them a bit for trying to keep it private. I don’t condone lying but if someone leak’s confidential medical information about him or his family, he can lie all he wants about it, imo. It’s garbage for someone to share that news, if they don’t want it shared.

It is NO ONE'S business what someone else's health status is. It's the same as you wouldn't want all your various diagnoses and conditions shared around the world.

She's ill; she isn't, who knows. Again, it's none of your business.

Show some respect, people. Act like grownups. Geeze.

There were rumors and he shut them down. I think if she was sick he just wouldn't have said anything at all, and he also wouldn't have immediately taken another job. It's just weird how some people want to believe so bad that Terry has Alzheimer's.
Has anyone said that they wanted her to have that terrible disease? That's grotesque if so.

It is NO ONE'S business what someone else's health status is. It's the same as you wouldn't want all your various diagnoses and conditions shared around the world.

She's ill; she isn't, who knows. Again, it's none of your business.

Show some respect, people. Act like grownups. Geeze.

bUt hE’s LyiNg aGaiN!!! 🤓

Reactions: VolNExile
If I or anyone in my family had it, I would not announce it until I could no longer deny it.

Being famous as they are, I would not want someone to think oh I feel sorry for them every time I walked into a room.

Has anyone said that they wanted her to have that terrible disease? That's grotesque if so.
So I post what some Alabama fans are saying in Birmingham pointing out that it has not been verified and automatically I hope he has Alzheimers. Geez K-town you are one sick puppy.

So I post what some Alabama fans are saying in Birmingham pointing out that it has not been verified and automatically I hope he has Alzheimers. Geez K-town you are one sick puppy.
Should say my father died from Lewy Body disease which is a form of Alzheimers. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. The only positive from dementia is at least the patient is not suffering from pain.

This is a political tactic used to distance oneself from the truth. This is a private matter for a family who has been forced to live a very public life. Prayers for this family as they move into the sunset of life.
Exactly, how were they forced??

VN Store

Back