Ruth's Chris parking

I have parked there and eaten there on gameday. The parking is free if you eat there, so you might consider the food at a lower price if you minus the what you would pay for parking. It is a relaxed game day experience. Get a good meal and then walk along the water to the stadium. I think the food is excellent. I think the discussion is really about value, which I don't see any of us coming to an agreement about. Give it a try this year. I will probably do this for a game this year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah I bet anyone would be poor after eating there with family on a regular basis. Why blow your money when you can have a great meal at Texas Roadhouse. Ribeye,beer appetizers for whole family for the price of that steak.

The only good thing about Texas Roadhouse is that they have Rocky Top in the jukebox. If I ever eat at one in FL, Bama, GA, etc., I always make sure to play Rocky Top.

Reactions: 1 person
Where's a good place to eat in Destin Fl?

I hate seafood which prob doesn't help much on a Destin recommendation but McGuires has fantastic steaks and even better adult beverages.
For those is my party that like seafood, they swear by Louisiana Lagniappe and Louis Louis.

The only good thing about Texas Roadhouse is that they have Rocky Top in the jukebox. If I ever eat at one in FL, Bama, GA, etc., I always make sure to play Rocky Top.
I know where I live if you want a good steak Texas Roadhouse is not cheap but not most expensive steakhouse with quality food. Beer on tap pretty good as well. Would like to go to Ye ole steakhouse but going to places like that with bill of $60+ a person only happens once in a blue moon for me... I can find other ways to blow my money on that last longer.

I hate seafood which prob doesn't help much on a Destin recommendation but McGuires has fantastic steaks and even better adult beverages.
For those is my party that like seafood, they swear by Louisiana Lagniappe and Louis Louis.

I enjoyed the atmosphere there. Tho my service wasn't the best, and the prime rib was a little overdone, but amazing none the less, I also got a nice red burgundy mushroom sauce on the side. (Tho I did come later in the night so that's my own fault when it comes to the prime being over done), I really loved the place.

I enjoyed the Prime Rib, Reuben Eggrolls, and all the speciality drinks (got two free mugs and a T-Shirt).

Me and my girlfriends meal was right below $100 and about $130 after tip. I loved the place. Plan on going again next year when I go back.

I wanna try their new sushi place next door.

All three very good choices!

What's that about $30 each.

I need a place with a good children's menu.

Steak and Shake is best value. Kids meal free with each adult.

We go in buy 4 meals for $4 each, get 2 to go(Great midnight snack or tomorrow's lunch.) get 4 kids meals free. They do a good job. The food is yummy and they've never treated me bad. A bunch of loud kids will be running and that's only counting mine.

Best steaks in merrica

Yeah I bet anyone would be poor after eating there with family on a regular basis. Why blow your money when you can have a great meal at Texas Roadhouse. Ribeye,beer appetizers for whole family for the price of that steak.

It was a joke. I doubt many of us on here eat at a Ruth's Chris on a weekly basis; even if we could afford to; which I surely can't.

Ye Olde, Naples, and Regas were great date night spots for a Saturday night back in my school days. During the season it was Roman Room, Sam & Andy's, or Brother Jacks after a game.

Reactions: 1 person
A lot of comments about Ye Olde on here... Just my opinion but I think the quality of the steaks went down 11 or 12 years ago after it reopened from being closed several months after some punk torched it. It used to be the best place to get a steak in Knox.

I've heard that Ruth's Chris is a pretty cool place for Gameday parking. Anybody parked there,thoughts.
Thanks

Use to love parking there but when it was Tavern on the River. Loved the walk down the river and along the Vol Navy on the way to the game. Haven't parked there since Ruth Chris took over.

A lot of comments about Ye Olde on here... Just my opinion but I think the quality of the steaks went down 11 or 12 years ago after it reopened from being closed several months after some punk torched it. It used to be the best place to get a steak in Knox.

THat punk was most likely the owners

I always liked Rafferty's, but haven't been out that way for awhile. They did a prime rib right.

How much is the parking at Ruth Chris? Is it better to park at Calhouns? Just looking to park early and setup a tailgate.

VN Store

Back