Rutgers coach Flood "SEC wont play us"

University of NJ. Chris Christie will eat you up if you show at a game. He'll slap you with mustard and your #'s up...The beautiful Edison, NJ area, close to the turnpike. Rat Hole USA

Reactions: 1 person
Tony Soprano died in Rome today, he was a Jersey guy. RIP ,James. :sad:

Died yesterday...always surprised how young he was...one year older than Johnny Depp
Posted via VolNation Mobile

figures Arkansas would make em feel cocky,of course he is doing this to say the SEC is scared of that piss ant football program

Rutgers coach Kyle Flood: Two SEC schools ducked us in future scheduling | NJ.com

Bert.gif

Wtf would an sec team have to gain from playing rutger? Nobody cares about that territory.

So a sell out then. That's not bad for D-3.

The game was at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford. UT won 7-0, it was freezing and windy and neither team could move the ball passing, Johnny Jones was able to gain enough to score a TD for the win. At least the way I remember it.

The game was at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford. UT won 7-0, it was freezing and windy and neither team could move the ball passing, Johnny Jones was able to gain enough to score a TD for the win. At least the way I remember it.

I was using sarcasm. But thanks for the break down. Maybe we could play them at Yankee stadium. The yanks are used to empty stadiums.

Didn't we lose to Rutgers one year? I was just a little kid, but I still recall my father grumbling about it with his poker buddies. "Rutgers! What the hell is a Rutgers??"

I believe I attended a Rutgers matchup in Knoxville while I was in school. Maybe 2002?

I've spent some time in Piscataway. It's a pretty fun town if you know where to go (and where to stay away from).

Didn't we lose to Rutgers one year? I was just a little kid, but I still recall my father grumbling about it with his poker buddies. "Rutgers! What the hell is a Rutgers??"

1979 and the next week UT demolished Notre Dame. The loss to rutgers was HIGHLY embarrassing at the time. Lots and lots of grumblings.

I believe I attended a Rutgers matchup in Knoxville while I was in school. Maybe 2002?

I've spent some time in Piscataway. It's a pretty fun town if you know where to go (and where to stay away from).

It is a really cool college town. Not big but it's nice. Partied up there a lot when I was younger. I was up there when they were undefeated a few years back, they eventually lost to Louisville I think but it was pretty crazy up there. I'm glad UT didn't play them under Dooley because we may have gotten beat.

It is a really cool college town. Not big but it's nice. Partied up there a lot when I was younger. I was up there when they were undefeated a few years back, they eventually lost to Louisville I think but it was pretty crazy up there. I'm glad UT didn't play them under Dooley because we may have gotten beat.

A late night Fat Sandwich from one of the Grease Trucks is hard to beat.

Some good pizza places there as well.

A late night Fat Sandwich from one of the Grease Trucks is hard to beat.

Some good pizza places there as well.

Yeah their fat sandwichs are really good. They also have this little hole in the wall shop that makes great breakfast sandwichs. The name of it escapes me right now. I think it might actually be called The hole in the wall. haha I remember going there after a night of drinking and students were lined up on the side walk to get in that place.

VN Store

Back