Russia brings the fight to ISIS in Syria!!!

1. Islam's conquests of the Byzantine and Sassanid Empires in the 7th Century and Muhammad's assaults on Mecca and murder of Jews tend to align well with ISIS. That was actions by the actual living Prophet of Islam and his successors. You don't see those acts by Jesus or the Apostles. Read about early Islam and the conquests of Arabia and then the Middle East and how infidels were treated.
True... you do not see that from Jesus or the Apostles. But you do see it with their ancestors Joshua and David, right?

2. 99% chance your ancestors were Christian and frankly, USA as a society and our version of Democracy, Human Rights, Liberty, etc. are all framed and impacted by Christian principles.
In 2024, the USA is far from Christian principles. We are a wicked and decadent society that needs our version of The Temple to be destroyed.

Over 60% of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were pastors.
And some of the other 40% were deists.

I hate the way losers like you today disrespect and crap on our ancestors and their beliefs who did so much to get us at the lifestyle we have today. Yet here we are.
This lifestyle we have today is far from the lifestyle that they envisioned for this country. WTF??? Have you not seen the USA in 2024?

Frankly, the lifestyle is starting to collapse around it because we have forgotten everything our ancestors did for us. A lot of our society could be fixed if we looked at our past.
Yes and here are the three most important things we should remember from them that are kicking our azzes right now:

1. The Bill of Rights
2. Honest money
3. No foreign entanglements

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He's been brainwashed to think that all white ancestors are bad, our founding fathers are bad. Etc... white guilt is strong with him as with many of the board's libs

I think it's rich that a guy that worships an omniscient, omnipotent, unheard, unseen sky dwelling magic 'god' would lecture anyone about being brainwashed. Sadly, I don't expect you to see the irony in that.

How you attempt to maneuver me from a belief that christians hold no moral high ground over muslims is "thinking ALL WHITE ancestors, like our founding fathers are bad" is probably one of the dumbest things I've seen in this forum in a while. That's a tall fence to climb, but you managed it. Congrats.

Shoehorning race into a discussion about religion is akin to admitting defeat, instead of owning up to the fact that atrocities have been committed by your flavor of religion too you and @volbound1700 move the goalposts. Pretty typical for chumps who show up in the political forum thinking they won't get called out for trying to shore up a bad argument with deflection and redirection.

Take a lap.

Reactions: EasternVol
I think it's rich that a guy that worships an omniscient, omnipotent, unheard, unseen sky dwelling magic 'god' would lecture anyone about being brainwashed. Sadly, I don't expect you to see the irony in that.

How you attempt to maneuver me from a belief that christians hold no moral high ground over muslims is "thinking ALL WHITE ancestors, like our founding fathers are bad" is probably one of the dumbest things I've seen in this forum in a while. That's a tall fence to climb, but you managed it. Congrats.

Shoehorning race into a discussion about religion is akin to admitting defeat, instead of owning up to the fact that atrocities have been committed by your flavor of religion too you and @volbound1700 move the goalposts. Pretty typical for chumps who show up in the political forum thinking they won't get called out for trying to shore up a bad argument with deflection and redirection.

Take a lap.

Your ignorance is quite telling. Let me tell you something you are as much a religious person as i am. You worship a god too. It maybe yourself or mother earth or your government, but you worship something. So you are as 'brainwashed" as i am. So dont give your holier than thou speech.

Your ignorance is quite telling. Let me tell you something you are as much a religious person as i am. You worship a god too. It maybe yourself or mother earth or your government, but you worship something. So you are as 'brainwashed" as i am. So dont give your holier than thou speech.

I have to worship "something?" Whaty kind of dog sh*t retort is that?

derp.

Move along kid, if you want to engage with reason or rational thought - I'll be here. If you want to move the goalposts and deflect, try the disney forums. I'll bet they have a higher tolerance for make believe.

derp.

Move along kid, if you want to engage with reason or rational thought - I'll be here. If you want to move the goalposts and deflect, try the disney forums. I'll bet they have a higher tolerance for make believe.

We're created to worship son. Oh yeah that was ignorant as you are arrogant

derp.

Something you've never done. lmao

We're created to worship son. Oh yeah that was ignorant as you are arrogant

Created to worship? I wasn't 'created' at all, evolution is where my flag is planted. I don't identify as whatever you are, sorry. No "worship" required on my end.

Truthfully, your replies make me feel like I'm picking on a child. Step up your game or take a seat on the bench.

I exist to worship?

Imagine being an omniscient, omnipotent god of everything and being completely consumed with worrying about if your 'creation' believes in you. I know If I were ginning up a story that required buy in to work, in order to maintain control of the masses - I'd start with making sure to threaten the 'non believers' with eternal punishment that you know, they could actually see.

Created to worship? I wasn't 'created' at all, evolution is where my flag is planted. I don't identify as whatever you are, sorry. No "worship" required on my end.

Truthfully, your replies make me feel like I'm picking on a child. Step up your game or take a seat on the bench.

You would be a good example of evolution by mutation

Imagine being an omniscient, omnipotent god of everything and being completely consumed with worrying about if your 'creation' believes in you. I know If I were ginning up a story that required buy in to work, in order to maintain control of the masses - I'd start with making sure to threaten the 'non believers' with eternal punishment that you know, they could actually see.
I hope that at some point, you are able to realize how wrong you really are, for your sake.

Reactions: norrislakevol
He's been brainwashed to think that all white ancestors are bad, our founding fathers are bad. Etc... white guilt is strong with him as with many of the board's libs

I held off responding over the weekend due to Easter holiday and because I wasn't in front of a Computer. A lot of people today in USA are just bitter people because they want success but don't want to work to achieve it. They know it but throw out a bunch of other arguments.

Long story, but I happened to be at the Covenant Church this weekend for Easter service and one thought that crossed my head was about the shooting (I couldn't help it). I thought about how fortunate the shooter was to be raised at such a nice facility and thought about how I would have loved to be raised in that environment. I compared that to my thoughts about visiting Liberia to adopt my child over the summer and the struggle of Liberians to just get homes, food, shelter, and basic needs. It really puts to shame the bitter people in our own country. Americans have it made and we hit the lottery but we cannot see it.

He assumed that my family is rich. My grandfather had to hunt as a child because his dad would leave them for long stretches. He rarely had shoes so bought my mom shoes every Christmas. My mom was the first in her family to graduate college and climbed the ladder from basically the bottom (had a Secretary degree) to a Corporate Director position.

Similarly, I was the first to get a graduate/doctorate degree in my family and work hard. You need to be respectful, honest, hard working, and eliminate the blame game to grow. Personality is a big part of success, this is why Emotional Intelligence is getting so much attention in Corporate America.

I admire the past. The issue in our nation is more than just government. A lot of these bitter people that I see brought the issues on themselves. They can't get along with people, including their own family, they don't study, they sleep around and get pregnant out of wedlock, they do drugs, they don't study or work hard, they fight with teachers/parents, etc. There are a lot of personal decisions that put people into the spot they are in. Broken families, especially, is killing our nation. I feel for people that were raised by terrible parents and this is why I am so active in the adoption/fostering community although there are major issues there as well.

The true way to fix it is on an individual level and not a political level. When I talk about past cultures, perhaps this video by Alan Jackson sums up well the America that we once had:

Perhaps if America took more of that mentality and loved their nation, their God, their families, and their neighbors more than themselves and stop being so prideful, bitter, and materialistic, we would start to see success again.

Most people on here won't listen so probably wasting my time even posting this thread. Americans are what they are and frankly they are very ignorant. Sadly, they will one day stand before God and be judged and it will be too late for them once that happens.

I will say that people tend to act more mature and take conversations more seriously if you reach out to them outside of social media. Social media just breeds toxicity.

I held off responding over the weekend due to Easter holiday and because I wasn't in front of a Computer. A lot of people today in USA are just bitter people because they want success but don't want to work to achieve it. They know it but throw out a bunch of other arguments.

Long story, but I happened to be at the Covenant Church this weekend for Easter service and one thought that crossed my head was about the shooting (I couldn't help it). I thought about how fortunate the shooter was to be raised at such a nice facility and thought about how I would have loved to be raised in that environment. I compared that to my thoughts about visiting Liberia to adopt my child over the summer and the struggle of Liberians to just get homes, food, shelter, and basic needs. It really puts to shame the bitter people in our own country. Americans have it made and we hit the lottery but we cannot see it.

He assumed that my family is rich. My grandfather had to hunt as a child because his dad would leave them for long stretches. He rarely had shoes so bought my mom shoes every Christmas. My mom was the first in her family to graduate college and climbed the ladder from basically the bottom (had a Secretary degree) to a Corporate Director position.

Similarly, I was the first to get a graduate/doctorate degree in my family and work hard. You need to be respectful, honest, hard working, and eliminate the blame game to grow. Personality is a big part of success, this is why Emotional Intelligence is getting so much attention in Corporate America.

I admire the past. The issue in our nation is more than just government. A lot of these bitter people that I see brought the issues on themselves. They can't get along with people, including their own family, they don't study, they sleep around and get pregnant out of wedlock, they do drugs, they don't study or work hard, they fight with teachers/parents, etc. There are a lot of personal decisions that put people into the spot they are in. Broken families, especially, is killing our nation. I feel for people that were raised by terrible parents and this is why I am so active in the adoption/fostering community although there are major issues there as well.

The true way to fix it is on an individual level and not a political level. When I talk about past cultures, perhaps this video by Alan Jackson sums up well the America that we once had:

Perhaps if America took more of that mentality and loved their nation, their God, their families, and their neighbors more than themselves and stop being so prideful, bitter, and materialistic, we would start to see success again.

Most people on here won't listen so probably wasting my time even posting this thread. Americans are what they are and frankly they are very ignorant. Sadly, they will one day stand before God and be judged and it will be too late for them once that happens.

I will say that people tend to act more mature and take conversations more seriously if you reach out to them outside of social media. Social media just breeds toxicity.

Good post. This country has longsince turned its back on God, and its been all downhill since. I almost never speak of the Lord anymore, because i am in no place to...but I still know the truth. I just turned 47yo, and the decline in this country and its people in my lifetime has been appalling. We can all " be sure that our sin will see the light of day." I am far from a prude and yet nearly every day I see or read something so asinine...or profane...or degenerate...that I think to myself " No way thats real." Often times even actions by our own government, AGAINST both the laws and the citizens. Yet these things actually are true. This country is so screwed. We are so far past the point of no return that folks dont even remember ever passing it. How quickly our collective eyes have gotten used to the pervasive darkness of our sins. I am as guilty as most, and will surely be judged accordingly.

Reactions: volbound1700
Good post. This country has longsince turned its back on God, and its been all downhill since. I almost never speak of the Lord anymore, because i am in no place to...but I still know the truth. I just turned 47yo, and the decline in this country and its people in my lifetime has been appalling. We can all " be sure that our sin will see the light of day." I am far from a prude and yet nearly every day I see or read something so asinine...or profane...or degenerate...that I think to myself " No way thats real." Often times even actions by our own government, AGAINST both the laws and the citizens. Yet these things actually are true. This country is so screwed. We are so far past the point of no return that folks dont even remember ever passing it. How quickly our collective eyes have gotten used to the pervasive darkness of our sins. I am as guilty as most, and will surely be judged accordingly.

God cares more about the heart than actions, based on how I read it. No one was perfect except Jesus. Look at Paul as an example. As long as your heart is right with God, He can save you.

Best way that I can think about it is that it isn't about being perfect, but trying to be perfect. Sounds like you are on the right track.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back