Rumor - Will Grier Dismissed From Team

Franks committed to UF, flipping from LSU, but is once again visiting LSU.

I know LSU is visiting as well. To me I would rather they let him go, but LSU really has no QBs other than Harris and Jennings don't count. :) Frank is a type I really grow to not like... I assumed Grier was gone from the beginning.

Frank is the becoming the Gunner Kiel v2.0

Maybe I was a little sensitive earlier but the amount of Gator butt kissing that goes on here is over the top.

You sound like a majority of the UF fans; hate someone cause they root for a different school (95% of which is based on birthright/geography). Folks don't kiss ass to LW, Hialieah, and 99, they respect and appreciate the input/value they bring to the board. Lawgator catches hell from most because he acts like a douche, these guys don't.

Reactions: 3 people
Franks committed to UF, flipping from LSU, but is once again visiting LSU.

Eason is committed to UGA, but visiting UF.

Lol regardless of players the word comittment is strange this day and age. My wife wouldnt like the college choosing variety. Honey we are married but im visiting others. Lol But back your response if Florida gets both of those guys WOW!

Reactions: 1 person
Lol regardless of players the word comittment is strange this day and age. My wife wouldnt like the college choosing variety. Honey we are married but im visiting others. Lol But back your response if Florida gets both of those guys WOW!

I always think its strange, with the limited scholarships in today's game... if you can play, usually you have an opportunity to show it.... and chances are you'll even be able to make the case in a game.

Other than Chad Kelly, what incoming QB doesn't have a chance to show his stuff next year and possibly jump a starting QB? The answer is all the QBs are basically subpar and haven't really shown anything SEC wide.

Pick a school and go with it, its not really that hard. All of this stuff is crazy. :wink2:

Thought you all had a good QB already recruited?

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...-5-star-jacob-eason-visiting-florida-not-good

They do, and he is a big freaking baby. I know LSU is making another visit, but these Gunner Kiel types are not worth it. Obviously, I have no say so in the matter as I don't win National Championships before breakfast, but I hate these divas.

All the kid does is whine about who the school is recruiting. Hopefully, Les turns out the light.

Last edited:
GatorCountry just locked a thread about Grier withdrawing from UF.

OP cited multiple Twitter posts.

Is it bad when you have to come to a UT message board to get better info about the state of your program than you can get on a Florida board?

Thought you all had a good QB already recruited?

That's the kid Feleipe Franks who originally committed to LSU, flipped to us, and has an in home this week with Les Miles.

We've got a very good QB committed for 2017, can't think of his name right now.

Maybe I was a little sensitive earlier but the amount of Gator butt kissing that goes on here is over the top.

What Gator butt kissing? 99gator and LW are respected because they are good posters, not because they are Gator fans.

Meanwhile there are FAR more posters here that think "Gator" is an actual intelligent comeback and immediately reply with the always lame "DERP! Get off our messageboard!"

If you want to lumped with those mouth breathers, knock yourself out.

Reactions: 5 people
You are unnecessarily snarky... Why not just point out the recent commitment of Franks and leave it at that? Your shtick is obnoxious and it's gotten old.

Still confused as to why you got agitated at a Gator fan mocking his own team, projecting a 0-12 season without any viable quarterback, but oh well, it's been a long day.

VN Store

Back