Rumor - Will Grier Dismissed From Team

Florida will have a falloff with Grier thrown off the team and Harris the quarterback

2016 Florida 8-4 and 5-3 in the SEC

UMass W
Kentucky W
NTS W
@Tennessee L
@Vanderbilt W
LSU L
Missouri W
Georgia W
@Arkansas L
South Carolina W
Presbyterian W
@FSU L

Reactions: 1 person
Florida will have a falloff with Grier thrown off the team and Harris the quarterback

UMass W
Kentucky W
NTS W
@Tennessee L
@Vanderbilt W
LSU L
Missouri W
Georgia W
@Arkansas L
South Carolina W
Presbyterian W
@FSU L

They'll use those first 3 games to bring in a new QB if Grier is gone. There is no way they depend on Harris.

Reactions: 1 person
You are unnecessarily snarky... Why not just point out the recent commitment of Franks and leave it at that? Your shtick is obnoxious and it's gotten old.

And you appear to be unnecessarily butthurt for some reason. Put him on ignore if he gets your panties in a bunch so much.

UMass W
Kentucky W
NTS W
@Tennessee L
@Vanderbilt W
LSU L
Missouri W
Georgia W
@Arkansas L
South Carolina W
Presbyterian W
@FSU L

Good ol Dave predictions.

Reactions: 4 people
So I know who Eason is. Is Franks the qb Les Miles had coming before the LSU AD botched it so kid going elsewhere?

Maybe I was a little sensitive earlier but the amount of Gator butt kissing that goes on here is over the top.

What? Are you about 12 yrs old? All of us would rather see the Vols beat Florida more than anything. However, acting like a jerk to a Florida fan will not effect the outcome of the game one bit. Why don't you try acting like an adult and get involved in the give and take of a message board.

On the other hand, you have every right to give your opinions. However, we have every right to laugh at your childish behavior.

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe I was a little sensitive earlier but the amount of Gator butt kissing that goes on here is over the top.

No I'm with you. The Gator fans here get under my skin with snarky comments, and I don't understand how they are so well tolerated.

However.... the 0-12 comment wasn't the least bit snarky.

Reactions: 7 people
What? Are you about 12 yrs old? All of us would rather see the Vols beat Florida more than anything. However, acting like a jerk to a Florida fan will not effect the outcome of the game one bit. Why don't you try acting like an adult and get involved in the give and take of a message board.

On the other hand, you have every right to give your opinions. However, we have every right to laugh at your childish behavior.

Nope. I'm 42 but I do have a 12 year old daughter. :hi: .. and I'm not so sure about that 2nd part.

VN Store

Back