RTL Cancelled

:( the only thing that kept me sane in the offseason. Why can’t basketball be played 24/7? Take like a month or two off lol. I understand freshmen and ****, but come on, 9 months is ridiculous. It’s not like the weather has to be factored in lol.

It's 8 months. And taking in account the NBA, basketball has the shortest off-season of all. You'll survive.

It's 8 months. And taking in account the NBA, basketball has the shortest off-season of all. You'll survive.

No, I really won’t lol. It’s all I watch on tv besides rick and morty, impractical jokers and wwe. Life is boring without basketball lol

The last team to win an NBA title that wasn’t a top 3 seed in their conference was the 1995 Rockets. When the league expand the playoffs to 16 teams only twice has a non top 3 seed from either conference made the Finals. JUST TWICE IN 35 YEARS!

The first two rounds of the NBA playoffs don’t matter. The MLB playoffs have every game matter.

Reactions: 2 people
The last team to win an NBA title that wasn’t a top 3 seed in their conference was the 1995 Rockets. When the league expand the playoffs to 16 teams only twice has a non top 3 seed from either conference made the Finals. JUST TWICE IN 35 YEARS!

The first two rounds of the NBA playoffs don’t matter. The MLB playoffs have every game matter.

'All games matter'!:rock:

Yet I’d rather watch the two worst nba teams in the league in a 7 game series. So, the hawks and the Knicks.

As much as I love football and basketball, baseball is the ultimate American sport and better in almost infinite ways.
RTL- Ratlanta a new HBO show about lab mice at the CDC.

Smashin that like button

Thank you.

MLB is the last uncorrupted sport. Greatest professional sport around.

NFL is the worst, NBA is a close second.

In digital circuit design, register-transfer level (RTL) is a design abstraction which models a synchronous digital circuit in terms of the flow of digital signals (data) between hardware registers, and the logical operations performed on those signals.

Register-transfer-level abstraction is used in hardware description languages (HDLs) like Verilog and VHDL to create high-level representations of a circuit, from which lower-level representations and ultimately actual wiring can be derived. Design at the RTL level is typical practice in modern digital design.

Duuhhh...

thank you:hi:

Are you counting the rookie games? Seems like the do that not too long after the draft. And are you counting the draft?

Not counting the summer league, no. But it is really fun. I watched back when you had to pay 19.99 lol

VN Store

Back