RTL Cancelled

I like this idea . With a loaded team coming back, which can go really far in the tourney next year they can really focus on next season .

Whose sour assed stupid f#@%ing idea was this? People take all the joy and fun out of everything these days. Rat ba$t3rds.

Reactions: 1 person
Whose sour assed stupid f#@%ing idea was this? People take all the joy and fun out of everything these days. Rat ba$t3rds.

Funny-Names-Dam-Son.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
:( the only thing that kept me sane in the offseason. Why can’t basketball be played 24/7? Take like a month or two off lol. I understand freshmen and ****, but come on, 9 months is ridiculous. It’s not like the weather has to be factored in lol.

Are you serious? Including the NBA it already feels like it is.

Reactions: 2 people
Just trying to see both sides, how is this advantageous for UT's players? Was it too run n gun and one on one in years past? Did players miss individual or team summer workouts because of it?

Just trying to see both sides, how is this advantageous for UT's players? Was it too run n gun and one on one in years past? Did players miss individual or team summer workouts because of it?

They can get into a pick up game anytime they want one. The RTL meant nothing so far as helping players.

I think it's an injury risk

Baseball is the greatest game of all time. An American classic.

😂😂😂😂😂 nice one. Funniest joke I’ve hear this year so far.

We went to a legends game for a part of my 8th grad trip, and I fell asleep lol

what is RTL?

In digital circuit design, register-transfer level (RTL) is a design abstraction which models a synchronous digital circuit in terms of the flow of digital signals (data) between hardware registers, and the logical operations performed on those signals.

Register-transfer-level abstraction is used in hardware description languages (HDLs) like Verilog and VHDL to create high-level representations of a circuit, from which lower-level representations and ultimately actual wiring can be derived. Design at the RTL level is typical practice in modern digital design.

Duuhhh...

I think to compromise, we should field teams made up of VN BBall Forum members. Dallas and Indy are captains.

It's on.

VN Store

Back